mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied ThundercatRP's Science Teacher app (Edited)

MomoRP

Level 1
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?
:
ThundercatRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yahboymomo#1023

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes.

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
EST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes,I understand.

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm on everyday for at least 4-8 hours depending on the day or what comes up.

Do you have any previous bans?:
I got banned when I first joined for using emoticons, Lying in ooc (I said the first one who comes to the beach tower gets 100k and i didnt give them the 100k) and the last one I don't remember it was about a year ago. But I have learned from my mistakes and matured from it and it won't happen again.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/thundercatrps-science-teacher-application.49741/ (i was asked to edit it because it was too short)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): 18 High school.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

I am trying to teach Science.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I want to see all my students grow in life and maybe become a scientist one day instead of struggling and having the correct motivation and then having financial struggles later on. I want them to become successful. I want my students to become hardworking and become devoted to their work. I want to hear the good news of my students accomplishing something great, like finding a cure of a disease or finding a new species and creating something magnificent.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes,I understand

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher logs are proof of your hours put in from start to finish. They are important because that's how you get your monthly pay and it validates that you were hosting a class like you're supposed to, the requirement is 15 but I want to show initiative and do more than that.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
As a teacher, there should be no eating in the classroom that could be very distracting to their fellow peers and teachers. It could also cause a mess for the janitor to clean up and may attract ants.
Phones are prohibited in class they will get 3 warnings, the first is a verbal warning, next they will get detention, and finally they will be sent to the principal's office as they will be punished accordingly by the principal their phone will be taken away for the rest of the day and they will get it back when school ends.
Profanity is prohibited whilst on school grounds, violence of any kind will not be tolerated if a student fails to comply with that they will get sent to the principal's office NO excuses

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been on SRP for a year, so I have a lot of experience when it comes to roleplay, when it comes to rules or gangrp etc.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD;

Head of department
↳ Meaning:
these people are highly skilled when it comes to teaching.
↳ Description:
they oversee the lower graded/skilled teachers making sure they understand on what to do and doing it properly and not causing a disturbance in the school.

- QTLS;
This stands for qualified teacher of learning skills.
↳ Meaning:
These are certified teachers of the subject they teach.
↳ Description:
They are able to teach a full class with little to no help at all.

- NQT;
This stands for newly qualified teacher.
↳ Meaning:
These people are new teachers and new to teaching.
↳ Description:
They may seek advice from time to time from HD as they will be watched closely.

- UT;
this is an Unqualified teacher.
↳ Meaning:
An unqualified teacher is a teacher who has very recently been hired and is now undergoing training to be able to host classes on their own.
↳ Description:
These teachers aren't yet able to host classes since they still need trained. Once this training is complete, they will be upgraded to a newly qualified teacher, and from there can become a qualified teacher and possibly head of department if at all possible.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers in-game are similar to teachers out-of-game . Teachers plan their lessons beforehand along with preparing their work. Teachers wait patiently for their students to enter class, before they begin their lesson. By the end of the day that's when they grade their students' work and make sure they understand and do it correctly. When teachers are on their break they can either plan out their next lesson or grading their students' work. Teachers can also be interacting with other teachers or another staff member, having small conversations like how their classes went or how their day has been. They teach basic but needed subjects such as English, Maths, Science, History, and elective subjects. These include Art, Technology, Geography, and Theatre. Teachers are only supposed to teach one subject, however there can be some exceptions some teachers can either help out if one teacher is out for some kind of holiday or are taking a little break due to personal things happening in their lives.The average salary that teachers get in real life is $67,340 in the US, while in Japan the average salary for a teacher is 1.3 to 12 million yen. In game, teachers receive 350,000 yen per month, and can make an extra 50,000 yen by completing an extra five classes in that same month.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
teachers in srp have the opportunity to teach students about the importance of their subjects, to better prepare them for college, or whatever comes after high school. or even better to become something like a scientist or discover something new.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Teachers along with staff members follow the MoSCoW also known as.
Must have, Should have, Could have, Won't have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?
Momoko is that chill type of teacher that every student likes. His eyes are heterochromatic and he has these beautiful and defined curls he got from his mother since she is native. Momoko is a 5'10 165lbs male who is dominican And native, his body would be incredibly fit and athletic, he's a great musician his scent would be a cologne called "Soleil Lalique" there would be a tattoo of "Thundercat" on his right side of his chest and on his fingers there would be a "Bone" tattoo on each finger there would also be a Rose Sleeve tattoo on his right arm. Momoko's plan for the future is to become an influencer and hopefully spark a light to someone else's dream to become something like a scientist, musician, anything they want to be so Momoko works long and hard to do that.
He's very outgoing and a little energetic at times he loves to make new friends, in general he's just friendly. He has a very positive outlook on other students and has high hopes for them. He believes that you can do anything as long as you're dedicated to it and you work hard for it and take time on it because you'll improve through time. Momoko is a very respectful man, he understands what it takes and the things you have to go through that come along with being a teacher. Momoko is very peaceful and all he wants for his students is to succeed in what they are dedicated to or love the most or anything in that matter.
Personality wise, Momoko would be a little goofy in his free time with the people he knows like his best friends or friends he's comfortable with. He's serious and calm when it comes to his job. He doesn't fool around as much as he does with his friends. Momoko is fun to hang around with and he gives this positive vibe everyone likes. Momoko loves to put in work when it comes to something he's dedicated to like Music or becoming a Science teacher.

outlook on teachers:
Teachers see Momoko as a cool, funny, a little energized (like a chick-fil-a employee) smart, kind and chill guy to be around with in general he's a positive guy who loves to sip on his slushie and who loves his students like its his own children he has high hopes for those children and if incredibly dedicated to them

outlook on students:
A fun teacher and he cares for his students very much and he pushes them to a certain extent to keep their dreams alive and oneday come to pass.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Momoko would walk up to them calmly asking them why they are cursing, regardless of what they tell Momoko, he would still tell them to watch their language and if there is a person antagonizing them Momoko tell them to stop because that's the cause of it. If they fail to comply with that and are still cursing Momoko will give them detention and if they don't go to detention they get sent to the principal's office.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Find the person causing the disturbance Momoko would give them a verbal warning if they don't listen Momoko would kick them out of my classroom solving the problem. Or if it's just the whole class not listening Momoko would raise his voice loud enough for everyone to hear me (not in a threatening way just to be louder than them so they can hear me) once Momoko got their attention Momoko would tell them to pay attention and if they don't want to Momoko will kick the individuals out of the classroom because there is people in the classroom whos trying to learn and they are making it hard to learn.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Momoko would be calm, respectful, and quiet as the other staff members or teacher are doing something important and I wouldn't want to disturb them because what they do is really important. So while doing that, Momoko would take out his headphones and his computer and start to grade papers. Once done he went to watch "Thundercat '' Play his 6 string bass and started studying him wishing that he could play that good. If not that he would be having a conversation with another teacher.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me &9&O He would place his hands in his pockets before carefully inspecting the classroom.He would furrowed his eyebrows giving them a serious look while doing that he would walk over to the group of students, giving them a verbal warning saying,&r&o"Stop disrupting my classroom please."&r&oAnd smiled at the individual/Group
/me &9&OHe would be holding a pile of notebooks and having a group of pencils waiting patiently for the students to form a single filled line in front of the teacher. He would place a notebook in each of the students hand along with a pencil and a warming welcome while smiling at each of them.
/me&9&OHe crouched down inspecting the bruise on their knee, He would then make a decision rather than sending them to the nurse's office or patching them up with a first aid kit.
/me&9&o He glanced over his shoulder before a worried expression appeared across his face. He would hastily run towards the pairs fighting and break the fight up by getting in the middle of it and told them &r&o"Stop it now!" after that i make them say sorry to each other trying to make them friends again (If they was friends before the fight)

Backstory
Kiyoko was born February 14th 1995.
Momoko was born in Puerto Rico with no siblings since he gave his mother multiple sicknesses when he was in the womb. his parents were very kind to him and not just him they were just good people in general. Momoko's mother was also a teacher. She taught music. She's a musician, that's how Momoko started his music. His mom started to teach him 5 instruments: Piano,6 string bass guitar, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, and saxophone. He self taught himself on the drum set because he naturally had the rhythm and the skills for it.Momoko's parents gave him all the love and support Momoko needed; they only wanted what's best for him so they moved him to a nice town called "karakura".
when Momoko got into 9th grade he started a jazz band called "The reason why your dancing" he put all his skills his mom taught him to the test and started to improvise/Freestyle in the band and he played very well but he thought he could do a lot better than that so he practices more and more and started to make his own music along with teaching his close friends who was motivated to learn music one of Momoko's quotes are "NEVER hang around people who has no goals or ambitions they will only bring you down and making it harder for you to accomplish your goals." And Momoko always stuck with that so he started to choose his friends wisely and carefully, surrounding himself with people who had life goals. One of Momoko's goals is to become a wonderful musician and to become an influencer.Momoko is very addicted to music that's how he escapes time he focuses on his music and strives towards his goal no matter what it takes. Momoko now wants to teach science because he wants to have a stable job and a hobby, Music and a science teacher. So Momoko studies science bit by bit just as much as he does with music. Momoko is dedicated to becoming a science teacher. He also thinks that's another way to influence people to achieve something great!

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Momoko Naoki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Given Name(s):
Momoko
Preferred Name:
Momo

Age (Minimum is 27):
Religious Denomination:
None
Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Dominican, Native
Current Location:
Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

this would be my first job
Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Biochemistry
Minors:
Musicology~
ethnomusicology, music history, music theory, and systematic musicology.

Native Languages:Spanish, Cherokee
Other Languages:Japanese, Russian

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: I may be off for 7 days because my father wants me to spend time with him before he gets a divorce and I won’t be home so I’ll be back active when I get home like I used to, sorry about this I know it’s a little personal.
Do you have any questions?: My charger to my laptop jus broke and Idk when I’m getting a new one can y’alljust hold the teacher app for when I get one?​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread