What is your Minecraft username?:

ThundercatRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yahboymomo#1023

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server
I'm active for 6-9 hours a day if i'm not at work or at school since school is coming up. I'm usually on 4-5 days a week.
im normally on from 3pm-10pm if i'm not at work or not busy sometimes i'll take a hour break

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Banned a year ago for using emoticons, lying in ooc saying “Whoever gets to the light tower first gets 100k” and never gave them 100k. But I have learned from my mistakes and it won't happen again This happened one year ago

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?
I understand that if i'm inactive I will be demoted so to prevent that i'll try my best to be active as much as possible!

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Tutoring

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Tutors meet with students to clarify and review concepts taught in class, explain processes and help students solve specific problems. Tutoring supports classroom-centered activities, and as such, the content of the tutoring sessions is determined by the student's needs.
A Tutor is responsible for helping students learn and understand new concepts and complete assignments. They prepare lessons by studying lesson plans, reviewing textbooks in detail to understand the topic they will be teaching and providing additional projects if needed during a session.
Good Tutors are patient and understanding enough to work with students of all abilities and learning styles. They pay attention to each student's work and thought process to determine the best way to help them personalize a new concept and put it into practice effectively. A Tutor provides extra education and support to help a student progress academically. Their duties include providing private one-on-one teaching in a given subject, assessing a student's level of education in that subject and supporting a student through exams.

The tutor is responsible for....
Tutor one-to-one or in smaller groups.
Build on what's taught in the classroom in line with the national curriculum.
Teaching techniques and materials to individual learners.
Fill in gaps in knowledge or learning techniques.
Help with specific subjects, projects or skills.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I gangrped for a few months or so. I really didn't like it much and I wanted to gain more experience on how the school employees do their job so I decided to become one of the school employees. But I've been roleplaying for about a year and a half. I started off with SRP during the summer of 2021.I don't have much experience as most people in this server but I am familiar with the rules here and I would love to learn a lot more about SRP I role play with a lot of people i'm usually active everyday if i'm not busy with work or practicing on my guitar I only have one char and that is
Momoko 'Momo' Naoki [Grade-12].

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/thundercatrps-science-teacher-application.49741/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/thundercatrps-science-teacher-app-edited.50012/ DENIED
Denied ThundercatRP's Caretaker Application
Denied ThundercatRP's Tutor app
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Grade-12]

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

My character would keep a calm tone, yet he would also be straightforward and serious at the same time. He wouldn’t be affected by it at all momoko would be Giving them a verbal warning keeping his cool and trying to calm everything down, "I don't know what got into you but you need to calm down and show a little respect when your talking to me and what I mean by that is not calling me out of my name and cursing me out like that. Or if you don't like that idea, continue doing what you're doing and I can just give you detention after school”

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Momoko would see the individuals fighting and would intervene between the individuals and try to break the fight up. Once the fight is broken up he would ask questions about how the fight started and he would punish them with detention because there is no fighting on school grounds. Here's how Momoko would act if that happened

/me &C&OHe looked over his shoulder and noticed the individuals throwing blows at each other and a concerned look on Momoko’s face appeared and he dashed over towards them as fast as he could with intention to stop the fight. “HEY STOP THAT” Momoko got in between the two, stopping the fight. “Tell me what happened” (they got into a disagreement and ended up fighting) “ BOTH of you have detention now! As you know there should be absolutely zero fighting on school grounds because it's against the rules. I will give the two of you detention” After that momoko checked both of the students to see if there are any major injuries on them, deciding rather to patch them up or send them to the nurses office.
if one of them decides to run away after momoko broke the fight up he would report it over the radio and assign them with detention after that he would check the student for any cuts or bruises and send them to the nurse office for a check up

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
If momoko saw another employee acting inappropriately he would correct them telling them to stop doing whatever their doing wrong and move on, how ever if they don't listen and continue to do what they were doing before I would gather some proof of what they are doing and tell the SLT and explain to them what going on with proof ready.

For the dangerous one
Momoko saw another employee who was doing something dangerous, something he wouldn't do by himself, so momo asked for help regardless. He was going to insist on helping. “Excuse me, you need help with that? The last thing we need is an employee getting injured for something like this. Here let me help. I insist” Momoko helps the individual do the dangerous task and ends up doing it successfully without a scratch on them.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
I would be calm, respectful, and quiet as the other staff members or teachers are doing something and I wouldn't want to disturb them because what they do is really important. So while doing that, Momoko would take out his headphones and his computer and went to study about different types of learning styles to improve his tutoring, after hes done with that he would watch "Thundercat aka Stephen Bruner " Play his 6 string bass and started studying him wishing that he could play that good. If not that he would be having a conversation with another employee

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me
&9&o Momoko was expecting a student to come tutor with him, so he waited at the door for the student. As the student walks in the room Momo holds out his hand for a handshake, Greeting the student "Nice to meet you (name) im Momoko Naoki you can call me Mr.Naoki or Momo. Today I will be your tutor. Let's go have a seat shall we?"Momoko walked them towards the desk, Pulling out a chair for them. Momoko gathered pen, pencil, and paper for today's session and sat in his seat in front of the student and asked them "So what do you need help on?"

/me &9&O Momoko were preparing to go home. He got his bag, clipboard, Radio, Phone, and was walking towards the door and all of a sudden a student pops up wanting help on their homework.``Oh-.. . Hey, do you need anything? come on let's go inside lemme unpack real fast go ahead and have a seat while I unpack." Momoko unpacked all his things out of his bag and prepared for today's session. He gave her pen, pencil and paper and Momoko sat down in the seat in front of her and said "This is homework you need help on?"

/me &9&0 Momoko was wandering around the school on his break and thought to himself that he should go get something to eat so he headed to the nearest vending machine and grabbed a couple snacks, And a few more for the students that come in next for a tutor session. Momoko heard instigating and laughing and he also heard people getting hyped. He looked to his left with a concerned look on his face and sprinted towards the fight, while doing that he told the radio that there's people fighting near the vending machine in the front. Momoko got in between both of the students trying to keep the most aggressive one back since he seemed like the one attacking him most and said "STOP FIGHTING! If one of you get hurt you'll most definitely be in serious trouble, now you know there is zero fighting on school ground and since you done that both of you will be punished with detention."
After the fight Momoko checked both students for cuts, Scratches and bruises deciding if he wanted to patch them up or send them to the nurses office.

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Momoko Naoki

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Preferred Name:
Momoko

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Non religious

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelors

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Psychology

Minors:
Musicology

Nationality:
Native, dominican

Current Location:
Karakura

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Russian

Backstory
Momoko was born in Puerto Rico with no siblings since he gave his mother multiple illnesses when he was in the womb. His parents were very kind to him and not just him they were just good people in general. Momoko's mother was also a teacher. She taught music. She's a musician, that's how Momoko started his music. His mom started to teach him 5 instruments: Piano,6 string bass guitar, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, and saxophone. He self taught himself on the drum set because he naturally had the rhythm and the skills for it.Momoko's parents gave him all the love and support Momoko needed; they only wanted what's best for him so they moved him to a nice town called "karakura".

when Momoko got into 9th grade he started a jazz band called "Elaborate Constellations" he put all his skills his mom taught him to the test and started to improvise/Freestyle in the band and he played very well but he thought he could do a lot better than that so he practices more and more and started to make his own music along with teaching his close friends who was motivated to learn music one of Momoko's quotes are "NEVER hang around people who has no goals or ambitions they will only bring you down and making it harder for you to accomplish your goals." And Momoko always stuck with that so he started to choose his friends wisely and carefully, surrounding himself with people who had life goals. One of Momoko's goals is to become a wonderful musician and to become an influencer.Momoko is very addicted to music that's how he escapes time he focuses on his music and strives towards his goal no matter what it takes.

Months later momoko wants to have a back up plan by having a stable job and a hobby, so he starts doing research on jobs and decides that he wants to be a teacher but he wasn't fit for the job. Then he went for caretaker, he wasn't fit for the job, and finally he decided to become a tutor since that suits him best. He starts by Doing research on the tutors job and applying it to himself and he went to the school to put in a application

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS was originally to become a teacher but I figured I have to start off small and become a tutor so i can gain a little experience on kids and how they learn, also my motivation to join KHS is to help out and set the right path for the teens at KHS and be a role model since he cant become a teacher I thought that another way to reach the teenagers is by becoming a tutor. Becoming a tutor is a goal that I always wanted to reach, that itself is motivating to me it really doesn't take much to motivate me im extremely dedicated to what I put my mind on.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I want to gain some experience on teaching students so one day i can become a teacher so I decided to start off small and become a tutor to pick up on kids and how they learn i know. I have drive and determination to what I put my mind on and i think everyone needs a second chance some kids don't understand the way their teacher is teaching the students or the teacher may be teaching too fast for them I had my experiences with a lot of teens and how stubborn they can be, I used to be that stubborn teen now that I grown up and matured from that I thought to myself that I should become a teacher but I wasn't fit for the job but I was still determined to help out at KHS and decided to become a tutor overall i'm very confident and determined at what I set my mind on.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Congratulations you have been accepted for the role of Tutor! Please ping mariav#6666 and link this application on Academics Discord to get things started.​

Users who are viewing this thread