History Teacher - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/history-teacher.22072/

Hawaiian Language application - Denied - Main account

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/hawaiian-language-application.23323/

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
Can't remember, I don't have any active ones

Shop wanted:
Public library / Cafe

I would like to open up a public library which will also be a cafe for the citizens of Karakura to be able to get some private studying time in order to prepare for their upcoming exams or even just sit back and relax. I would like the library to be called “Time of Eve” as the name itself not only is aesthetic but it also applies to the concept of a public library. Most people usually visit public libraries during the evening, let alone a cafe library as they wish to relax while studying for the next day.

Why do you want to own a shop?:

There are many reasons as to why I would like to own a shop, the most important being for educational purposes. While the public library always existed in Karakura, only a very few people were actually aware of its existence. Just like in real life, college students mostly as well as highschool students usually take a trip to their nearest public library in order to study in peace and complete their assignments for the following day. Having a public library is very beneficial for not only students, but teachers as well as they will be able to plan their next lessons in the library without being interrupted by anyone.

Another main factor is because I would like to explore this different side of roleplay. I’ve been roleplaying on this server for quite a while now but I’ve never tried owning a shop myself and I believe this is a great opportunity to try. I always admired other shop owners as well as their work within the city. Shop Owners play a massive role within the server as they allow players to buy items such as food and accessories. As this is a School Roleplay server, I believe a public library would be an ideal place to have where citizens can either enjoy their time by reading an interesting book while drinking a cup of coffee or quietly study for the next day’s classes.

A third reason is the fact that the store is located within the Dot Family tower. As the tower has already been purchased by the Dots, I believe having a Dot member run the shop underneath would be much better as they will be able to run the shop more freely, knowing that the building is their own.

Owning a public library which has a cafe built within it is an ideal place to host events that are related to the shop. By hosting events, we will be able to bring the citizens of Karakura closer together and make the city more lively.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

As already mentioned previously, I would like to create a place which will have a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere for the Karakura citizens to enjoy. Students will be able to gather in the library, grab a cup of coffee and work on their assignments for the following day while adults will also be able to enjoy their time, being productive.

Firstly, as this is going to be a public library, books will be needed to be displayed in order for the citizens to be able to read them and even buy or borrow them. We will need to sort the library into sections as well and place the books in their corresponding aisle. For example, romance genre books will require to have their own section of the library. To avoid copyright from any authors, we will come up with our own stories for each book that will be published.

Another idea I had for the store which I already included in the question above, is the idea of hosting events. We could host story writing or even storytelling events and competitions for people to be able to get a chance of having their book sold in the library and even winning a special award.

This shop will target people of all ages within the server and therefore should remain child friendly by not having alcohol being sold in the cafe. The drinks will be friendly towards everyone and this also applies to the books being displayed. The library will not sell any inappropriate books which are not only inappropriate towards the shop but also the server as a whole. The books will be required to pass a thorough review-check by a special team working within the shop who will not only assess the spelling but also the language used.

How will your shop be unique?:

This shop will be unique because a library cafe doesn’t exist in Karakura. This shop will allow students and adults to be able to study in peace and relax while being productive. Most cafes on SchoolRP are for entertainment purposes only, while this library cafe will also be for educational purposes. Most players are unaware of the existence of the public library within the map and while it is always open, they don’t actually have anything to do within the building. By having someone run a cafe as well as the public library, not only will it be more organized but it will include books and drinks to purchase. As I already mentioned, people will be able to also write and publish their own stories within the library, only after it has been reviewed of course by the library’s staff members.

How many employees are you planning to have?:

As the library cafe will be directly underneath the Dot Tower, most of the staff members will be members of the Dot family with some exceptions.

Owner [1]

Co-Owner [1]

Waiters/Waitresses [5]

Barista [2-3]

Library Managers [3]

Receptionists [1-2]

Extra Information:
My character name:
Casper Dot

My current role(s):
[Grade-12][18] (This account)
[Grade-12 Football Team][18] (Main account)
I want this account to be 35 years old

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
That library is for public use and is not a shop you can apply for.

Users who are viewing this thread