Denied Tim's Librarian Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

bumpghow

Level 5
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
ABadJoke

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Library Manager.

How often do you log onto the server?: Everyday.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes.

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The roll I've chosen is the school library manager. I have belief that with this role I am to manage the library, and that I'd be in charge of the other Liberians.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've had past experience with school roleplay.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I have belief that with this role I am to manage the library, and that I'd be in charge of the other Liberians.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would give the student a note book, the note book would represent a detention slip, it'd say what the student did and my name letting the teacher in charge of detention know that it came from me.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I'd try to talk the principal out of asking me to do the requested job, if I wouldn't be able to talk them out of it I'd continue with doing the job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I'd try to ask them why they'd be doing the job or why they were acting out of ordinary.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Timothy Oshi Leahy
Chosen Job: Library manager

Motivation for Joining YHS: Tom has recently moved to Japan to fulfill his life long dream of becoming a librarian, Tom has been read for the most part of his life time. He wants to take care of books. By taking care of books he believes he's giving back to books for giving him joy as a child.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Though I do not wish to be accepted when someone else would have the chance, but I believe I should be accepted for having past experience with these types of roleplays.

Last edited:

Lofken

Level 145
Denied
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Though I do not wish to be accepted when someone else would have the chance, but I believe I should be accepted for having past experience with these types of roleplays.

Re-apply in 4 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread