mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied TitedentFlash32 - Unowned shop #1 application

IGN: TitedentFlash32
Discord: FatherInchman#8156
Describe your activity on the server: I'm fairly new, thus I don't have much time on the server but i'll work on it! I'll be active the most I can, but I do have school to attend which will reduce the amount of time I can allocate to this...
Previous applications: None
Previous warns/kicks/bans: None

Shop wanted: Unowned Shop #1
Why do you want to own a shop?: Because then I'd have a slight purpose to roleplaying there maybe, and it might be nice to have one to expend a new character lore. Also, I wish to offer services too!
What do you plan to do with the shop?: I plan on making some sort of gaming shop, as is themed on the shop page but also perhaps make it a electronics repair shop built into it.
How will your shop be unique?: Well, it will be some sort of 2-in-1, the gaming store and the electronics repair...
How many employees are you planning to have?: Thinking of doing this alone, perhaps have some sort of co-owner to it.
Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it: No, unfortunately. But he has a lot of experience in electronics and such, as he's worked with aforementioned electronics for 20 years.

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

- Shop applications are currently not open. The format and rules have not been updated as of recent.
- In addition to this, your application lacks a great amount of detail. Please do not apply until the format has been updated and please refer to the Karakura Town Discord for information regarding such.​

Users who are viewing this thread