mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

tnf401's Police Application

tnf401

Level 3
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
(I don't think I am ready to even apply for officer whatsoever. Just pass over this application unless it is good enough to actually get me into working with the KPD. I think I will need to apply for college and gain more knowledge before even trying to apply for any sort of job.) At first I put my irl Personal Information when I was supposed to do my character's personal information and I feel really stupid for it because a few people have already read it.

IGN (In-Game Name):
My in-game name is tnf401.

Previous bans: (my main account)
I have never been temporarily or permanently banned. I have however gotten warns for avoidrp for a situation where the dude tried to mug 200k off of my character after buying a katana off of my character. Another warn for failrp because the same guy tried to grab my character the next day and take the 200k, in which I just decided to give him the 200k to leave me alone because I was getting annoyed once I had received my second warning and I wasn't trying to get anymore. Today I just decided to let it go and just accept that the mod that was there at the time had just become a mod and most likely went off of everything the player was telling them and I lost a lot of money over a simple mistake. And I have also gotten a few warns for ooc chaining around when I was fairly new to the server, but from here on out I will always look over the rules if I ever need to in a situation, and if it is something I am still unsure about I will most likely try to get help from a staff member of the server.

Describe your activity on the server:

I am on almost every single day of the week, I play anywhere from 3-11 hours.

Which timezone are you in?
I am in US Eastern Time Zone (EST)

Do you have Discord?
Yes I do, tnf401#4677 is my discord.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes I do have a microphone. Although I have been working on getting a new one with the money I have earned from yard work for my neighbor due to the fact that it cuts out at times and sounds a bit scratchy to some discord users who I chat with.

List your current and past applications:
I have applied for languages (Dutch and German) - Denied (applied for both in the same app)
(No other major applications other than missing/glitched items)

What is your motivation for applying?:
I want to better my roleplaying experience and join the police force to protect and help citizens and my fellow officers of the roleplay, I feel like if I join the Police Force with me being on almost every single day of the week, we will be able to bust more criminals for their illegal acts and overall help out a lot more people everyday.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes I do understand the Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct.

What are the Police ranks?
Commissioner
Corporal
Cadet
Captain
Investigator
Lieutenant
Officer
Patrol
Sergeant

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I don't know much about police code to be completely honest, but I do know the basics of being a police officer and obviously I will be able to grow and learn so much more about it through training and working with other officers of the KPD.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are very important in schoolrp to maintain the people and protect the citizens from danger. In doing so it will lead to a healthy environment/place for the citizens to live and grow.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I do.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes I do.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes I do.
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes I do and I will not take anything OOCly no matter what the situation.

In-Character (IC) Section
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
He would have black hair, dark brown eyes, a black jacket and some black almost greyish jeans with a couple tears on the knee caps. What makes him unique is he is a very helpful person, although if something bad happens, that Is when his angry side will show. Nothing like with the Incredible Hulk but you can tell when he is angry because he is very short with people and will avoid conversations. Overall he is a pretty straight forward person and will always stay loyal no matter what the situation.

What he's like on and off the job?
What I like on the job is taking care of the citizens of Karakura and protecting those who are in need. I also enjoy helping out other officers as well when I am needed. Off of the job, he will still go around helping anyone in need and still assisting officers when needed.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
He thinks every officer should be treated the same, he will treat every officer with respect no matter the rank of his fellow co-workers.

BACKSTORY
Lorenzo was born in January of the year 2002. Growing up with his family he was like every other kid, happy, playful, a pain in the butt sometimes, but overall he was always a good kid. Going through school he was picked on a lot, his father being an officer at his school would always keep an eye out for him no matter what. It was around high school that he decided to change his life around, he began to train with his father and get stronger, faster, and smarter than the people who would always pick on him. Everyday for the most part he would go outside to train with his father. But one day a tragedy had struck his family when his father was shot in a shootout in a local mall. His father was pronounced dead at the hospital and when Lorenzo had found out, he had made a promise to his father to carry out his path and become and officer just like his father. It was always his dream to become a police officer when he grew up, but for now all that he needs to do is power through high school to hopefully become a police officer like he had always dreamed to become.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Lorenzo Stallone
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Given Name(s):
Lorenzo, Ghost
Preferred Name:
Lorenzo
IC Phone number:
935-236-430
Religious Denomination:
Christian
Marital Status:
Taken (not married)
Nationality:
Japanese
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
None.
Working Experience:
My character has never had a job. He was wanted one but has never applied for one in fear that he may lose the job for ooc reasons at the time.
Academic Degree:
N/A

Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
None
Minor(s):
None
Native Languages:
None
Other Languages:
None

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

After holding a vote throughout the entire force, sadly the vote was not on your side today. Nonetheless, we appreciate you applying for the KPD.

You may reapply in 30 days.

Users who are viewing this thread