mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

To be allowed to leave school grounds at certain times.

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
IGN: Avlatte
DATE: 09/01/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
To be allowed to leave school grounds at breaktimes/lunchtimes
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
This would make it way more realistic and say a store/restaurant opened during lunch or break, some students might want to go there to buy something or to eat. Yes I know vending machines exist in school but let's say somebodies character is allergic to food in the vending machine or what's in for lunch they won't be able to eat anything so letting people leave makes it easier to roleplay allergies and stuff like that.

Lizalopod

Level 130

There's a chef role for a reason, and while you could argue they're not on all the time, neither are shop owners lol

Plus it'll just lead to more confusion honestly

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
People will use this to skip school for the rest of the day; administrators can't be looking for kids who don't return to school every day throughout the week once they dont return from these "breaks"; it would be too much; most schools don't even let you leave; therefore, things are OK as they are. Do we really want to make it simple for individuals to skip school? I think not!

Yes, it is feasible, but do you suppose people would want to return to school? Given that the staff team already has to teleport a small number of pupils inside the school on a daily basis, which can be inconvenient. That's also why they keep reminding us to arrive at school on time; it makes things easier! Most of the players are in SCHOOL because it is a SCHOOLRP, thus shop owners know when to open and when to close. They don't open throughout the school day, but that one bakery would open immediately before school because, well, it's a bakery, and people go there for breakfast before school. They can always bring something from home if they are "allergic" to the foods in the vending machine. People don't really use them in the first place. And, again, I'm speaking oocly; most people have /feed, so it doesn't affect them.

This will be a -1 from me.

justsimba

Level 58
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
As someone who worked as a school chef, this would then make the point of our job useless. Now I do agree chefs aren’t always on, but nothing can be done to help that due to time zones and the factor real life should come before a game. Shopkeepers aren’t always on either and need workers (who are normally HS / College students) to even be able to open.
as stated in another comment, staff wouldn’t be able to make sure students return after these said breaks. And it’s guaranteed that students will use this to be able to skip the school day.

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
I believe this was attempted once and it failed, students would never return on school grounds and I’m not sure staff want to spend their lunchtimes on the server hunting truent students

wourthy

Level 18
wourthy
wourthy
Omega
IGN: Avlatte
DATE: 09/01/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: To be allowed to leave school grounds at breaktimes/lunchtimes
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This would make it way more realistic and say a store/restaurant opened during lunch or break, some students might want to go there to buy something or to eat. Yes I know vending machines exist in school but let's say somebodies character is allergic to food in the vending machine or what's in for lunch they won't be able to eat anything so letting people leave makes it easier to roleplay allergies and stuff like that.

it defeats the purpose of having a chef.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
+1 There should be a command that automatically teleports students to spawn As period 1 starts anyways.

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
+1 There should be a command that automatically teleports students to spawn As period 1 starts anyways.
I disagree with this suggestion. I personally like walking my way to school from wherever I am when it gets close to that time.

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your feedback, however we've decided to deny this suggestion.

- This would be far too difficult to moderate for members of staff & defeats the purpose of SchoolRP​

Users who are viewing this thread