tobiaslol

Level 0
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
tobiaslol

Discord Tag:

tobias.lol

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes!! And I much prefer speaking in VCs.

Timezone & Country:

EST, USA.

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Lawyer Application | azr_iel

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity on the server recently has not been good at all, but I'm logging on today and I'll be on every day from now on!! The main reason I've been inactive was because of mental health (after a bit I was put in a psychward). I love SRP a lot, just I have to put mental health first at times. But now I'm much better and will be playing a lot!! Below are the times I'm active each day. I'll be seen engaging in roleplaying and talking to people OOC as well soon. I just got back from the psychward so I am a little iffy schedule wise but I will be on every day.
Monday​
Tuesday​
Wednesday​
Thursday​
Friday​
Saturday​
Sunday​
4 hours, all in the afternoon.​
4 hours, all in afternoon.​
6 Hours, sporadic.​
6 hours, sporadic.​

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Governer

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying is because I'd really love to be more activein the community and get involved. And factions are a good way to do that. I also would really love to be a part of something and have more motivation to work on my character more. I really enjoy SRP and I want to be on more and be more motivated to get on. I miss playing, and this will be one way to get back into the community smoothly

I also have participated in mock trials and have studied law, so I believe I can make the roleplays very immersive and fun for everyone involved!!

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:

Yes!! I have a very good understanding of Karakura's laws & Constitutional rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

For OOC, as I said earlier, I'd love to get more involved in the community and be more known as a player. And I'd like to spend more time on my characters for once, and actually put detail into them. I love to learn about law and have been studying it for quite a while, and I really hope I can be a part of something. I want to be a part of a community, mainly. It's just I really love having friends and it makes me want to be more active and enjoy the game more.

My character's goals would be for her to become more confident in herself. Public speaking was never her strong suit, as she got laughed at because of her voice as a kid. So now, she has decided to get over that fear, and be more comfortable in her own shoes. She also wants to protect the Karakura citizen's rights and needs. She loves this town and will protect it with all her might. She would take a bullet if it meant protecting someone's rights.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

Governers are normally the ones to do public speaking, and also kind of observe the public and report back to their higher ups. They do a lot of government speeches, as well as doing a lot of paperwork. They also announce and attend trials. Governers do a lot for the community, also doing adoptions and marriages (in Karakura at least). They take care of the citizens; they are kind of like the workers that tell the mayor what the people want.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:

Yes, I acknowledge that.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

Yes, I do.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

Yes, I do.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

Yes, I have read the Faction rules multiple times and agree to follow them.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:

Depends on if I have something going on, but normally yes!!

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Kinuye Kozakura

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):

Miss.

Current age:

Date of birth:

7th of May.

Female.

Academic Degree:

Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) - Law

Major(s):

Political Science
Business

Minor(s):

Economics

Work experience:

Back before she got her PhD, She worked at Nagoya City Hall, and was able to get an understanding of governmental systems and learn how to work in the field. Once she got her PhD, she began working there as a secretary. Once she quit her job, she moved to Karakura and began trying to find a job there.

Nationality & born location:

Japanese, Nagoya

Fluent languages (Underline your native):

Japanese
English

Criminal record:

N/A

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

" I believe I am a good candidate for this job as I have worked in the field before and have learned many governmental systems and how to do the job. And I like to believe I'm a kind and approachable person, always doing my best to please others. I always take accountability and really enjoy working in the government. I've also always longed to be apart of something big, so maybe this could be that. I love it here in Karakura and hope I can make a difference. "​

Users who are viewing this thread