YonioTheNacho
Omega+
[OOC section]

In Game Name:
TokyoRP

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Private Tutor

How often do you log onto the server?:
I log on SRP everyday around 4-5 hours. However, this can change on weekends / holidays.

Do you have discord?
Yes, TokyoRP#5859

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, but I can’t use it

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I have never been banned from SRP nor do I have the intention to be.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
As I said before, I get online everyday, and I get online for quite long. Even so, I’ll try my best to go online as long as I can, amongst my possibilities so that I can experience my job as much as possible.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
I do acknowledge that I can be fired due to any possible misbehaviour of mine, or if an OOC rule has been broken by me. Nonetheless, I’ll do my best to avoid these actions.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
Private Tutoring is a job that, although isn’t as famous nor valued as teachers or professors, may be even more important than a teacher’s role. The reason of this is because tutors are suposed to help those students who are having issues by studying, memorizing, or doing their homework. Unlike teachers, who are forced to teach everyone at the same time, paying the same amount of attention on every student, tutors can dedicate as much time as they think is necessary for students to be able to learn and understand what’s being explained, being able to teach them both in and outside school grounds. Furthermore, as every employee, tutors should also remain professional and, under no circumstances, should they get too close to a student, either friendly/professional-wise. Despite this, being a tutor should also imply a certain sympathetic attitude, just so that the person who’s being tutored feels comfortable and confident with what they’re doing.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Although I may not have roleplayed as a school worker before, I’d like to acquire such experience in order to develop my character’s personality towards other people, as well as knowing how it feels to be a worker in SRP and introduce myself to what will be my future laboral life

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
The first experience I’ve ever had in roleplay was when I first joined SchoolRP, in 2017. Although I wasn’t the best roleplayer back then, I slowly started developping a somewhat serious way of roleplaying the more I saw other people roleplay. Right now, that experience I’ve acquired are portrayed in many of my actions, some of which contain great amounts of detail

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Although my age prevents me from working, I have indeed taken part in many particular classes, which somewhat relate to what tutors do, focusing on how they behave, and how they manage to teach students in such a specific way.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
If such situation is given, I would immediately tell them to stop it, since harassment towards school workers is a severe rule-break. If they kept doing this, after my previous warning, I’d threaten them to take them to detention, giving them one last chance to stop it. Even so, if they kept going, I’d either take them to detention, or to a (Vice) Principal, depending on what the offense was.
If the students doesn’t show any kind of fear towards detention or the threats to take them to a higher-up, I’d tell them OOCly to stop it, since they have to FearRP employees. If they decide to complain about it OOCly, or just ignore my message, I’d be forced to call a staff member OOCly to force them to FearRP.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
If such task is given, I’d personally ask them if it’s compulsory for my character to do it, as well as asking them whether it’s amongst the rules or not. If both answers are yes, I wouldn’t complain, proceeding to carefully do what I was asked to do

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would walk up to them, trying to catch their attention. I’d then engage a conversation, asking if what they were doing was approved by their boss. Depending on the answer, there are two possible outcomes
- If such job was approved by them, I’d remain by their side, making sure that they are as safe as possible while doing this job.
- Otherwise, I’d ask them to stop, telling them that, in the case they get caught, they’ll get in trouble. If they don’t stop, I’d then walk away, searching for a (vice) principal in order to let them know about what they’re doing.
On the other hand, if their misbehaviour is related to breaking other school staff rules, I’d make sure that there are CCTVs nearby, searching for a VP / Principal in order to tell them what happened.

[IC section]

Applicant Name:
Akari Schwarz

Chosen Job:
Private Tutor

Motivation for Joining KHS:
One of my main aims when joining KHS is to get experience from being a school employee, for any possible future job as well as to know how it feels to tutor, instead of being tutored, which is what I’ve been receiving for many years. Moreover, I believe that school is the one environment where I feel more confident in, knowing my surroundings as well its rules and what’s and what’s not allowed. Besides this, I’ve always seen my father, Yonio Schwarz as a hard-working individual with a job that doesn’t seem to be as complicated as others.

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
There are some reasons that I’d like to point out which would set me above other applicants. The main one relates to the fact that I’ve been receiving tutoring for the past years, acquiring experience as a student. Besides, due to the fact that the person who tutored me was a close relative of mine, I was able to simpathy more with what a tutor’s job felt like. Furthermore, I also believe that my patience when teaching people as well as my empathy towards them from my personal student experience is something that can greatly help students to learn what they’re willing to study. I’ve also asked many of the school workers to have a slight idea of what working in a High School feels like and, after a long period of meditating, I came to the conclusion that my personality and features match with what’s required to be a school staff member.

EXTRA NOTES: Although this is not my application, I decided to post it after having seeing that the person who's applying, TokyoRP, is unable to log in the page. I've talked this with a staff member. They told me I could post it for her, making sure I would let everyone know this is NOT my application, and I'm just posting it due to technical issues that prevents the applicant from doing so.

suneaterchan

Level 105

Thank you for applying!
══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.
The role you applied for is currently full.

╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝

Users who are viewing this thread