Tonikku Shop Application (EDIT)

honeybbq

Level 1
IGN:

thep1nkpig

Discord:

_peas_@9227

Describe your activity on the server:

I am usually on every single day from about 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm on school days (Monday-Friday), from 1:00 pm to 11:00 pm on Saturdays, and from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm on Sundays. However, due to the fact that it is currently summer, I am able to be online more often for the time being. I am rarely AFK on the server, but when necessary, I am only gone for a short amount of time to take care of something small. My timezone is Central Daylight Time (CDT).

Previous applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/mina-tanaka-thai-language-application.33756/ (Language Application: Thai [ACCEPTED])

https://schoolrp.net/threads/mina-tanaka-french-language-application.33632/ (Language Application: French [DENIED])

https://schoolrp.net/threads/mina-tanaka-french-language-application-re-apply.33639/ (Language Application: French (Re-Apply) [ACCEPTED])

https://schoolrp.net/threads/_souci_s-college-application.22607/ (College Application [DENIED])

https://schoolrp.net/threads/_souci_s-college-application-re-submission.22658/ (College Application (Re-Apply) [ACCEPTED])

https://schoolrp.net/threads/_peas_-item-request.34197/ (Item Request [ACCEPTED])

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
I have gotten one or two warnings for being smart with staff but haven’t had any more after that. I also remember getting an unofficial warn (meaning that when I did /warnings there was no official warning or time in there for trying to sell 18 + items on the auction house) for selling a vape on the auction house but I didn’t know at the time that I wasn’t supposed to do that so the staff member was understanding.

Shop wanted:
Unowned Shop #3

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I have been playing SchoolRP for around 4-5 years now, and from what I have gathered from these past few years, shops play a huge part in the roleplay community and are the highlight of everyone’s day when they eventually open. Shops constitute a significant part of the server and provide us with a variety of items that contribute to the quality of our roleplay experience. Becoming a shop owner and providing for the community would be a great opportunity for my employees and I to become more involved in the SchoolRP community and have a better roleplay experience. Owning a shop on SchoolRP will also give me a little insight into what it may be like to own a business in real life, which is my ultimate goal for the future. I have been taking statistics, business, marketing, and sales classes that I would also like to apply to this shop in some way.

In past, I worked at Kufuku Maid Cafe before leaving due to drama. There was a misunderstanding and I decided that it was best that I leave to avoid further conflict. However, prior to that, I really enjoyed having the opportunity to be a part of a team of my friends along with serving, handling money, restocking, and interacting with other roleplayers. I thought that the restaurant type of establishment was a little chaotic, so I wanted to open a Liquor/Smoke shop to make it a little less challenging to keep up with along with my personal life.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

Renaming:
I do plan to rename the shop Tonikku, meaning “tonic” in English, which is another word for a mixture of substances or alcohol. Of course, I plan for the main focus of the shop to be alcohol, but I would like to sell tobacco and e-cigarette products as well, just to have a little bit of variety for the customers to choose from.

Remodeling:
Depending on the size of the shop, I will probably make it smaller and easy to navigate through the shop floor to make it hard for people to get confused about where they are. I obviously plan for there to be shelves to hold the products, but instead of putting all of the signs on one shelf, I will scatter them to utilize all of the space in the shop that I am given. I also plan for there to be a section for smoke products such as lighters, cigars, and vapes. I do also intend on keeping a more Japanese aesthetic, as expected, for the shop, but don’t want to make it so that it seems to blend into the background too much. I plan to put a little sitting area outside of the shop for people to hang out, smoke, drink, and socialize.

How will your shop be unique?:

What will help our shop stand out a little more than most is that it will be the only official “Liquor/Smoke” shop on the roster, but also the prices for alcohol won’t be as high as other restaurants, given that all that we will be selling is alcohol and/or smoke products and not food. I also plan to order our own unique alcoholic and tobacco products as well in the future so that we will have some items that you could exclusively buy that our shop.
Custom Ideas:

How many employees are you planning to have?:

We will most likely have around 10-12 employees in total so everyone can have a chance to work, but also so that if people aren’t able to work a shift, then we will have people to fill in for them. We will do a rotation of employees in shifts every time we open. For example, when I used to work at Kufuku Maid Cafe, we would ask who was able to work on what days and make teams(shifts) based on their schedules so that we would have a little bit of a turn system so that no one felt left out. If we have too many employees, however, we can always have others help with security or welcoming, as we would want our customers to feel as comfortable as possible in our establishment. If it is needed we will always host extra application events for citizens to apply in the case that there aren’t enough staff after the first round of applications.

Owner - 1/1
The owner’s responsibility is to advertise the shop and overall make sure the proper requirements are met each month/shift is met, money-wise, stock-wise, and employee-wise.

Co-Owner - 0/1
The sole purpose of a co-owner is to keep everything in order if the owner is away or unable to fully attend a shift. They will have the same authority and responsibilities as the owner other than making the advertisement.

Shift Manager - 0/2
The shift manager’s job is to make sure that everyone is efficiently doing their job and everything is in stock. There are two just in case one is unable to make it to a shift.

Employees - 0/12
The job of an employee is to assist customers with what they require with dignity and respect. They will report to shift managers, the co-owner, or the owner if there are any complications. Employees will range from security to cashiers.

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
N/A
Thank you for considering me as a candidate for ownership of this shop! We hope to hear from you soon.
(Since I have submitted the original form of this application, I have lost contact with my contributors and plan to recruit people to help me out on this project if this shop were to be accepted.)

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • Due your your IGN not working, I couldn't watch over your history on the server.
  • Your application could have been more organized, you took too much space with the images when you could've put them in spoilers.
  • You may re-apply whenever you feel ready.

Users who are viewing this thread