mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

TooWavyMik ~ Shop application

IGN:

TooWavyMik

Discord:

Mikayla#1555

Describe your activity on the server:

I am on the server a good 80-90% of the day. I enjoy the server and the group of people and friends that I have made off of it so I am on for a good part of my day. I started playing back in 2017 and I enjoyed every minute of it then.

Previous applications:

Accepted applications~

REQUEST TO SPEAK KOREAN (FIXED AGAIN....)

Denied Applications~

DRAMA TEACHER APPLICATION

REQUEST TO SPEAK KOREAN (FIXED AGAIN....)

REQUEST TO SPEAK KOREAN (FIXED)

Korean language request

Grade change

Previous warns/kicks/bans:

I have no previous bans or kicks on the SRP server. I have one warning from months ago around when the purge happened. I don't recall what it was about but I know it wasn't anything too extravagant. I try my best to follow the SRP rule and not break anything. I also don't intend on having any more warnings or any future bans/kicks.

Shop wanted:

Unowned shop #1 or #3

I want to name it KitsuKos Cafe

Why do you want to own a shop?:

I would like to own this shop for multiple reasons, the main one being that I'd like to own and run a cafe in SRP. The whole aspect of a cafe interests me; the uniform, the food, and the way everything looks interest me. I also want to own a store that has workers that feel comfortable with me and can come to me with any questions. I've been in Srp as a teen for a long time and I think now is a good time to start aging her up so that I can go deeper into the lore and roleplay.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

I plan on making my shop as entertaining as possible. When people walk in I want a song or piano music to start playing so that when they are eating with family or friends they are calm and relaxed. I also would like to input some sort of work schedule for my workers. My character works in many jobs such as Club luxe, Auffallen, and Ukiyo Kashi, and to my knowledge, none of them have a schedule or a roster for times that people work an example would be:

(this would be on a spreadsheet or in a discord chat)

Rika, Julio, and Rosie would work the first, third, and fifth openings of the week

Ichiro, Nanami work opening

Every week they would switch openings and sometimes they would switch who they work with, and if people didn't get along I would switch around the workers to make sure there was as much peace as possible. I want my workers to be comfortable in telling me when they can and can't work like if one of them is on an official team they could get someone to take their place, or if they can't do that then I'd work for them.
There will be a uniform that my workers have to wear to keep the cafe aspect. (If I get the shop I'm going to try and get a tailor or a friend of mine to do them for me) I want all of my workers to have different colored outfits of their choosing like blue, pink, and black. Example~

Workoutfit1.PNGWorkoutfit2.PNG MaleWorkOutfit.PNG

I would sell these as custom items in my store, but I'd also like to have at least four foods, two sweets, and two drinks.

These are just some of the ideas that I'd like to have for custom food items in my shop. Because my char is from Korea I'd like some Korean dishes in the shop like kimchi.

The list of food id has is:
Main things

~Bento Box

~Sushi Box

~Onigiri

~Take Out Noodles

~Cooked Crab

~Taco

~BLT

~Beef Curry

~Lamb Donburi

~Nakamura Ramen

Sweets

~Ice Cream Sandwich

~Blue Lolly

~Strawberry and Vanilla Ice Cream

~Toffee Apple

~Checkerboard Cookie

~Dango Stick

~Pink Frosted Donut
~Chocolate Icecream

Dinks

~Hotcoco

~Tropical drink

~Americano

~Iced Coffee

~Oreo Milkshake

~Milk Carton

~Beer

~Water

~Pink drink

~any alcoholic drinks

I'd also like to make it kind of fun, so I want to implement some kind of system where every week oocly the cafe would have a different theme. So one week it would be cosplay, crossdress day, or raffle day. Something like that id have me and my workers come up with ideas and put them in one of the discord chats. People will also have the option of renting the whole place out so that they can have a birthday party etc.

How will your shop be unique?:

My shop is unique, because when you walk around the shopping district you see many stores all different in their own way but at the same time still the same. They are all almost the same color and same style but when you walk past my cafe I want it to catch your eye immediately. I want it to be colorful, when you walk in I want you to have the sudden feeling of comfort. My workers are going to have to be kind to everyone I would prefer them to respectfully bow to people. I will also be having staff training to make sure that they don't mess up and that they are fully prepared when they start their first shift. And most importantly it will offer more RP for many different people.

How many employees are you planning to have?:

I have quite some people that I know would want to work for me, I want it to be full of people I can trust and know that won't steal from me or makeup lies as to why they're 100,000 yen short. Even though I have people that want to work, I also like to keep empty spots so that I can hire other people on the server.

Owner~ 1/1

TooWavyMik| Nanami L. Hatake

Co-Owners~ 1/1

WholesomeRP | Julio Raian Sanchez

Workers~ 4/6

Samsamma | Rika L. Raian

Moderate_Wipe5 | Ichiro Wakabayashi Reid

JustUsui | Usui Z. Hatake

Empty

Empty

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:

N/A

Attachments

• upload_2021-7-9_16-4-14.png
    upload_2021-7-9_16-4-14.png
    847.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • The café idea isn't all that bad but also nothing new or unique from what I've read here.
  • You also filled your application with huge images along with the long menu list filling up spaces within your application, it looks pretty unorganized.
  • You may re-apply whenever you feel ready!

Users who are viewing this thread