mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Tory's Police Application

Queen Tory

Level 0
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): Marceline11

Previous bans: I have no Bans

Describe your activity on the server: I usually get on about 2-3 hours every 2 days.

Which timezone are you in? Texas Time.

Do you have Discord? ღ➳➳ღ#0621

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: yes

List your current and past applications: At the moment I have no Applications so far

What is your motivation for applying?: My dream was always to become a Police Officer, I really enjoy trying to protect others and make sure the city is good and protected. When I first found out what I wanted to be I would start thinking about my plans and future.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes I understand The Laws And Basic Conduct

What are the Police ranks?
Commissioner
Captain
Head Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Sergeant
Corporal
Patrol Officer
Cadet
Detective
Division

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
The KPD always has to have good responsibility and confidence for their job. The KPD always has to look out for everything that is respectful to the city or disrespectful to the city, It will always be important to keep your eyes out for breaking laws.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? Well, If you didn't have any Police Officers Everything could go downhill. I usually see the cops on here they do a lot of work on SchoolRP and That work is They keep the kids in check, like gangRP, going out of school grounds.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I certainly do!

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? Yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]? Yes

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? Yes

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?
Tory M. L. O. Kai is a lady with short light brown hair, she would have a bright blue-colored eye and the other is a grey blackish-colored eye. Her skin tone would be in the Middle Of pale and tan. Tory's height would be about 5'9. She has a smell of roses. Her Sexuality would be Lesbian. What Makes Tory M. L. O. Kai unique that she has the talent of playing a lot of rock band songs on drums and guitar oh also she can sing as well. She's also flexible.

What they're like on and off the job? When Tory is on the job She goes around the city just to check how everything is doing and maybe when she's taking a break from work she goes to see her friends and family. Oh also Tory is always hard-working she will never give up on her work even if it's difficult. Miss Tory when she's off the job she has lucky friends to go hang out with. She loves to enjoy spending time at the beach or parks.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future? Oh! Tory is a caring person, She always is respectful and super helpful and gives the co-workers confidence. It will always take time to meet other workers at the station but it's always nice to start a conversation with them. Her plans for the future are Getting a loving wife and get some very sweet children in her life! When she gets a wife she will go on vacations and hang out with all her friends and family! When she retires She is going to go to a different country for about 3 weeks and relax from life for a bit.

BACKSTORY
Tory M. L. O. Kaiti, When she was born her father had left her when she turned 2 years old. Her mother tried everything to keep the dad with her and the baby. It was very confusing and hard for Tory to figure out what happened to her dad. When she turned 16 years old Tory's dad finally came around. Her mom let him back in the house and then Tory's mom and dad would always argue complaining about little things that happen. A few years later so when tory was 20 years old Her father Lucus 'Sky' Kaiti had gone to jail for life because of the murder of tory's mother. Tory went to a few college classes and kept looking in place and starting thinking about how traumatizing it was to see her mother die. Then her grandma would always take care of her until she moved out. Ever since then tory is always trying her best to make good choices

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Tory 'Max' 'Lee' Oak' Kaiti

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Tory and Max

Preferred Name: Max

IC Phone number: If it is okay I will have to get on and check the number.

Religious Denomination: She Believes in Nothing But Everything.

Marital Status: She has a Crush At the moment.

Nationality: White

Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 4

Working Experience: Well I've had 6 years of working experience

Academic Degree: Major in Criminal Justice and psychology. A minor in human services.

Year of Graduation: 2009

Major(s): Criminal Justice, Psychology

Minor(s): Human services

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: None

Users who are viewing this thread