ToshiCadt
ToshiCadt
Omega+
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

ToshiCadt

Previous bans:
Not one. I never got banned on SRP before.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I am a very active player on SRP. I am online for about 4-5+ hours every day.
One thing to note is that my sleep schedule is really srewed up, means that i would be more active/inactive during the day/night.

Which timezone are you in?:
CET

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
ToshiCadt#8149

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, i do and am ready to use it, if necesseray.

List your current and past applications:

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I roleplayed in private for quite some time allthough, there wasn't much DetailRP involved and in my native language, which is german.
Since SRP was my first ever english roleplay server i went on, i don't really have much experience with DetailRP.
However, i'm willing and ready to learn and perform DetailRP as best as i can.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
My main motivation to apply for EMS is that i want to see and learn new things and perspectives when it comes to
roleplaying. Also the EMS and KPD staff members are doing so much for the community, so why not just stand there and instead
help and support the team the best and most as i possibly can.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I'm applying for the Doctor role

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
What i see in a Doctor is a individual who treats patients that suffer from diseases or health problems.
They sit down asking the patient how they feel while monitoring the patient and looking for a solution to treat the patient
as good as possible. If they are very experienced and know that it really is necessary, they can prescribe the patient medicine
that aid the treatment of certain diseases to be more effective.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Trainees:

A trainee is an official employee of the EMS that is being trained to the job they were originally hired for.
Literally, a trainee is an employee in training.

Surgeons:
A surgeon is a doctor who specializes in evaluating and treating conditions that may require surgery,
or physically changing the human body. Surgeries can be done to diagnose or treat diseases or injurys.

Doctor:
A doctor is tasked with interacting with patients, diagnosing medical problems and successfully treating illness or injurys.

Psychiatrists:
A psychiatrist is a medical doctor who specializes in mental health, including substance use disorders.
Psychiatrists are qualified to assess both the mental and physical aspects of psychological problems.

Head of department:
Department heads take charge of departments. They monitor, lead, train, and manage staff.
They may also conduct research and set goals. Department heads ensure that overall day-to-day operations run smoothly.

Clinical leads:
The Clinical Leads manage the nursing and healthcare teams, providing support, development and leadership.
Ensuring that care plans are regularly reviewed and updated is an essential part of the role along with practical, clinical care.

Hospital director:
A hospital director is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the hospital.
This includes managing staff, ensuring that patients receive quality care, and meeting regulatory requirements.
They also develop and implement long-term strategic plans for the hospital.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, i do.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, i agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, i do.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, i do.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Toshi Jokiroshi Mizuno stands at the height of 6'0 and weighing around 180 lbs with a slim yet trained figure.
He has a tattoo of a sakura tree that covers his left arm and shoulderblade.
He has a faded burnmark on his neck that says "Tsu's <3". The smell of freshly grounded coffee would be noticable when
you stay near Toshi. His facial expression would almost everytime be rather sleepy but happy.
The only other thing that is noticable is his deep and calming voice.

What are they like on and off the job?
ON DUTY:
Toshi would be in a professional, focused and calm mindset so that patients won't panic. He would try his
absolute best to treat and help those People who are in need, even if it means that he has to work past his work hours.

OFF DUTY: Toshi would spend alot of time with his wife and kid, hanging around with friends. He also often occupies himself
with some of his hobbies which he is very passionate about. Sometimes he also just enjoys a good Book with a coffee and some
relaxing music on a rainy day.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Toshi would see his co-workers as his buddies and partners in crime when it comes to Work. His additude towards them would be chill but
would be a rather quiet person.
His plans in the future are to financially support his family and encourage his kid to use their potential to the fullest.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Toshi does not have any mental and/or physical illness.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Toshi Jokiroshi's childhood wasn't very eventful, which was a blessing, rather than a curse,
as unlike his father and mother, he suffered no extreme trauma or near death experiences, and instead was
raised in a loving and caring family in a stable economic position due to their jobs. In his early childhood,
he was friendly, but shy person, and because of this he had a few, close friends rather than a lot of less
secure friendships. He was particularly close with his father, and some of his earliest memories were his father reading him
stories of a fantasy world named Ondoria, which he created for a manga that he was writing and publishing.
His dad also attempted to encourage him to let his imagination run wild, to create drawings, art, and whatever
fantastical ideas ran through his heart and mind. This gave him a love for art, and painting to be specific.
Overall, with a set of close friends and two loving parents, his childhood up until age 18 was great.
Then... came Karakura.

Due to his mother's previous employer going out of business, he began looking for job
opportunities elsewhere, and found them, in Karakura. And so, the Jokiroshi family moved,
meaning Toshi Jokiroshi, or simply known as TJ by friends and family, moved to Karakura when he started college.
Back in his hometown, TJ remembered reading and watching the news, and seeing various tragedies.
Car accidents, murders, you name it. This gave young TJ a motivation, a motivation to help others, and so he went
to study medicine to become a doctor in order to save lives. While in College, TJ made a few close friends there,
including a woman named Aoi 'Tsu' Mizuno, or simply Tsu. The two would fall in love, and after their college was over, they
would go on to get married and have a child named Amaia. And now with his freshly earned M.D, he tries his luck with applying at
the hospital of Karakura to become the doctor he always wanted to be.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Toshi Jokiroshi Mizuno

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr., Dr.

Characters Given Name(s):
TJ, Tush

Characters Preferred Name:
Toshi, TJ

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:
Atheist

Characters Marital Status:
Married

Characters Nationality:
Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Toshi lived his whole life in Japan

Working Experience(s):
Coffeeshops
Nursing home
Pharmacy

Academic Degree:
M.D

Year of Graduation:
Highschool: 2012
College: 2016
M.D: 2022

Major(s):
Biology
Exercise science
Medicine

Minor(s):
Pharmacy
Art

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Spanish​

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 244
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however I've decided to deny this application. Feel free to try again at any point.​

Users who are viewing this thread