TotallyNotOpxxi

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Ashy<3#9608

How old are you? (Optional):
Prefer to not say.

What is your time zone?:
Atlantic Daylight Timezone (ADT)

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m online every single day for at least an hour. If I were to rate it out of 10, then I would give my activity a 9 considering I'm on all the time, unless I have a family event/family issues going on personally. Other than that, every day.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, clean record!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I Do.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef Position

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
SRP’s School faculty ‘Chef’ role’s main objective is to pass out food to school students no matter their age or grade level. ([College]-[Grade-7]). That is their main responsibility but another one is if they see students misbehaving they’re allowed to remove themselves from their position to go see what's going on and to hopefully stop the ruckus.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I’ve been playing on SRP since 2019 on my main account Opxxi, during that time I’ve experienced every type of roleplay SRP has to offer, including GangRP, DeliquentRP, RomanceRP JockRP, MedicalRP Etc. I have been a teacher before on SRP, but I gave it up fairly early on because I found that teaching a class is not for me. But, considering I am applying for the chef position, this is my way of expressing that I still want to be involved in Karakura’s faculty team, just as a different role. I'm hoping you’ll allow me to be able to do that. I also have experience as a surgeon ICLY.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.36208/ -Approved | Different Acc

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.37253/-Denied | Different Acc

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.37745/ -Approved | Different Acc

https://schoolrp.net/threads/performing-arts-teacher-application.44348/ - Approved | Different Acc

https://schoolrp.net/threads/totallynotopxxi-ems-surgeon-application.48116/ - Approved

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I have no unique roles on this account.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

She would begin by staying calm and asking the student to stop cursing and yelling. If they do not listen, she’d threaten them with a possibility of having detention. After that, if they still refuse to listen to her, she would give the student detention to attend after-school hours. If I give them a detention and they still refuse to co-operate she would call a counselor or a different free staff member to help calm the whole situation entirely to make sure this student gets punished properly.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

She’d quickly assess the situation, depending on how bad it was she may contact multiple faculty members that are available to help. Stepping in to confront the students she’d pull the two apart asking why they were fighting each other. And finally, hand out one or multiple detentions to the students that were disrupting Karakura’s school peace.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

She’d approach the faculty member, asking them why they are doing what they’re doing and would suggest not to as it may result in them getting punished by an SLT. Later on, if she saw the same staff member still disrespecting the school’s rules she’d try to calm down the faculty member taking them to a more secluded area so they wouldn't be able to bother students. Attempting to talk out what was going on but if they still continue doing that, she’d appoint this behavior to a Higher Up and move on with her day.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Two words, silent and sophisticated. She is not much of a talker when it comes to new people, but like most, she still engages in small talk whilst in the workplace. Also, she’s not one to hold an exponential grudge against anybody, as long as you’re kind to her she’ll be kind to you in return.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &7
Looking up at the student with a smile, she’d reach down to a compartment under the counter taking out a small bottle of water and setting it in their hand. &f”Take this and give it to your friend, make sure they drink it. Also, go visit the nurse.”

/me &7
Her gaze was adjusted to glance around the courtyard, almost zoned out until a student approached her lunch line. Quickly snapping back into reality she'd grab a lunch tray and a tiny bottle of milk. Setting it on the counter. &F&O"Sorry for the wait, enjoy your day."

/me &7
As she stood resting her head against the wall, Koi would bring the coffee cup to her lips giving it a tiny sip as she stayed listening to the various conversations that could be heard around the room. Almost dozed off until a she heard a bell ringing in her ear.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Koi Sato
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Just Koi

Age (Minimum is 25): 34
Religious Denomination: Shinto
Marital Status: N/A

Academic Degree: Masters
Year of Graduation: 2010
Major(s): Culinary Arts
Minors: Childhood Development

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: N/A

Backstory
The world was blessed on February 17th, 1988 as the elegant child Koi Sato was brought into this world at exactly 5:00 pm in St. Luke's International Hospital in Tokyo, Japan. She came into this world with a full head of lusciously jet black hair which covered the majority of her tiny softball-sized baby head. Overall, she weighed 5 pounds 8 ounces and was brought home from the hospital later that week by her lovely parents Edith and Kaito Sato, married of 2 years. Despite her parents being incredibly busy and small workaholics, she had a full-time nanny who she saw more than her parents. It’s weird to say that the nanny knew her a lot better than her actual mother and father, so much so she caught managed to catch the signs of early OCD. When she was just 4 Koi had been diagnosed with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, but, as it was caught very early on she was able to get treated for it and take the prescribed medication. Despite that, she grew up in pretty normal life. Living in an upper-class neighborhood as an only child, attending daycare once per week when the nanny took her day off and she was able to spend time with her actual parents.

Once Koi turned 5 years old, she began attending Kindergarten at a high-class K-8 school that offered so many different class options, her parents expected her to become a businessman like themselves, but the truth to that is Koi had no interest in any of that kind of stuff. Although she was only 5 at the time, she honestly loved to bake sugary treats with her nanny and tried to learn it independently. At that time, she was awful at it but that didn't matter to her, all that mattered was she happy with what she was doing. As she grew throughout the years, she did study what her parents asked her to, but once high school crept up on Koi and her parents, they could no longer control the 14-year-old girl in the ways that they hoped.

Once Koi walked first walked through the doors at her brand new high school. She immediately walked over and set up her locker quickly then dashed over the big bulletin board that said which classes you could take, and what time they were. They most likely would not be too excited about picking classes for any other kid, but for Koi, it was simple. She’d take 4 mandatory classes like Math, Japanese, Science, and History and took two elective classes. So, Koi picked one class that was supposed to excel her ability in debating and law enforcement to keep her parents delighted, but the other class she picked was a Culinary beginner cooking class. Koi’s mother and father assumed it was just for fun, therefore they didn't bother her about it and just kept insuring her to keep up with her studies to make sure that she doesn't fall behind and quote, ‘Become a Disappointment.’ She grew up in high school, meeting a lot of new people and her good looks did do a grand favor with making friends. Most people fit into a category during this time, but she didn't. Unlike many Koi was mutual with almost every single student that attended there, to her it didn’t matter what ‘clique’ they were in, as long as she was kind to them she had no problem fitting in. As each year went on, she took the same classes each year excelling in every single one of them. In those 4 years, her culinary class had gotten shut down junior year which made it a lot harder to focus on her cooking charisma, but she managed to find an ‘Intermediate’ cooking class just outside of her neighborhood. It was a bit later at night so it was a bit harder to keep it a secret from both her parents and the nanny. She kept having to make excuse after excuse. Things like; “Oh, I have a late study group with my friend!” or, “Yeah, it's an after-school project that I left till the last minute I'm sorry!” These excuses worked for a while, and during that time she enjoyed herself so much! Despite not having many close friends, Koi still managed to keep everyone around her happy with what she was doing. As we all know, happiness never lasts forever.

Everything changed during her senior year of high school. You would not be able to comprehend the amount of exhilaration that was surging through her body that year. She loved her parents, but she was excited to get away from them, but also terrified about telling them her real plans in what she wanted to do. Koi thought that if she told them, everything would fall through the cracks and all the stuff she worked for would have been for nothing. Fortunately, that was nowhere near the case. She had procrastinated on telling her parents from the day she started her senior year, but finally, she managed to get the courage to confront both of them only two weeks before her final day at school. She told the nanny almost as soon as she started taking the culinary classes and of course, she supported the girl in anything that she choose to do. And also, swore to not tell her mother and father before she did. So that one night, she held her breath and walked into her dad’s study where both her parents were standing around a fairly neat desk. Everything started as normal conversation, Koi talking about how amazing it was at school but her mom eventually popped the question and asked, “So why did you really come in here?”. Koi’s face went pale as soon as she heard her speak those words but she snapped out of it quickly. Blurting out “I wanna go to culinary school.” Her eyes shut tightly, not knowing what they would do if their reaction would be positive or negative but she felt her shoulders relaxing as she heard them both say “You can do whatever you want, you’ll still always be our darling daughter no matter what you pick!” Koi’s already shut eyes began to turn into a joyful release of tears as the anxiety of telling her parents had been lifted off her back like a 100-pound weight. She managed to give them both a giant smile that took over most of her face saying “Thank you, thank you thank you!” in an exhilarated tone as she darted out of the room and flopped herself on her incredibly messy bed filled with multiple stuffed animals even though she was almost 18. The only thought that was shooting through her mind was, ‘Best Parents EVER.’

Two weeks later, she walked up on that stage prancing across the aisle giving each of her teachers a hug, and thanking them for putting up with her. When finally, she walked up to her principal who was standing beside a table with multiple diplomas played out as he reached out his hand giving Koi hers. As she stood up there taking many pictures with her friends and parents something had finally hit her when all of the excitement died down, she had no idea what or where she was gonna go for college. She was so sure that her parents would stop her from applying for a culinary school that she never did. But, everything ended up working out for her. She decided to take a gap year to not only look up and apply for colleges but to make some money working part-time as well. During that one year, all was normal. She worked two jobs and her parents were delighted to hear that they were able to a bit more time with their daughter. That year went by so slow it was almost painful, but she still managed to find the time to send in her college applications. Koi began to worry a lot because she hadn’t heard anything back from them but just 2 weeks before the summer ended she had gotten an envelope in the mail saying with big bold letters on the front of it “ACCEPTED.”

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation for wanting to join the Karakura High-school and college faculty team is because I want the opportunity to improve my cooking skills and to also interact with others. I feel that it’s more important to be surrounded by a kind of work environment that's healthy for you than to be in a job where you hate or hate your surroundings. If you feel good about the aura around yourself then it is a proven fact your work skills are to improve exponentially. The students that attend both the HS and College are a relatively nice bunch to be around, as are Karakuras faculty members that I’ll hopefully be getting the opportunity to work with very soon. It's a spot that anyone would be lucky to get, as I've heard such amazing things over so many of these citizens.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate
Yes, I worked as a Math tutor throughout my years in college.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think that I have more experience than most while applying for this position because considering the fact I have past experience as a [Teacher] in Karakura. This means I already understand the school's boundaries and rules that come with said job.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

Nope! Just thanks for reading cause I know it's a pretty long application! <3
Do you have any questions?:
I do not!​

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply but unfortunately, I'll be denying your application for the following reasons:

- You have a very good application! But compared to the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application and there were no more slots open. Feel free to re-apply or apply for another role whenever!
- Make sure to fully follow the format next time​

Users who are viewing this thread