Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Out-Of-Character Information
In Game Name:
TotoLUCIUS
Do you have discord? Toto#0612
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have been banned plenty of times, for both minor and major offences, however none worthy of mentioning given how long ago they were, infact I only remember a few, I couldn't even tell you them specifically.
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I play SRP to full a void of creativity, there isn't much I do when I want to be creative and SRP is an outlet for that, I come and go but stay whenever I feel a good idea for a character, I play solely to be able to explore past, present and future characters I will of made or will eventually come to make in the future, however I do have periods where my creativity dies down (examples are, when my characters reach their conclusive end point and I haven't been able to think of a replacement) or some type of non-srp related endeavor that is beginning to need increasingly more of my time (say school, exams get hard.) However what I do know is that my term (school terms, I have 4 a year) is nearly over and that it means I have a couple of weeks of vacant time, which means I will be very active for those 3 weeks, slowly progressing into a more average 2-4 hour time slot that I often fill during the few hours I am not busy and am up to being creative. Essentially, I can offer whatever free time I am not spending elsewhere (6ish hours usually per day with my term ending and all.) and then that'll be expected to drop towards (2-4ish hours per day when I arrive back at school.)
School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Janitor
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
My character is a civil servant of sorts, he cleans the school and has the difficult job of keeping the value of a property from lowering by removing any human error (cleaning litter, cleaning bathrooms, washing down classrooms and tables, keeping sport equipment clean after personal use, etc.) done to the property via cleaning tools, such as plungers, dust-pan and brushes, wipers, cleaning chemicals and a toolbox with any tools required to repair anything minor (Screwdrivers, hammer, etc.) Janitors is a job that requires a lot of patience, certainly moreso then the job pays for, janitors stereo typically are some of the lower-tier social staff, with them often being treated poorly for their 'servant' like job, however a janitor is so much more then that, being one of few who keep the school from collapse. Janitors require stamina but do not need speed, most of their jobs require precise efforts rather then quick and physically severe methods, Janitors can be of any age, but usually are very over-qualified the higher age they may be.
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
I very much understand that.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been apart of nearly every single faction in SRP (lacking in religion and journalism factions respectively), in which I have spent time learning on how it works. I have been playing SRP since 2015, and before that I played on a fantasy roleplay server, moving to SRP in the early days due to how light hearted it all was at the time, to be frank I have been roleplaying for a long time and I am well aware of any and all core principals in roleplay, I would consider myself highly experienced and capable of many more things, to narrow the question down significantly to the school faction side of things, I have been a teacher 5 times (five different job occasions over the years of 2016-2018, it is only so high to account for alts) as well as a rank as the head-chef, I have taught the most classes out of any player on SRP (800+) and have spent more then my fair share of time dedicated to that faction in particular, there isn't many people better qualified for any rank in this faction then me.
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/valarts-sous-chef-application.13624/
Situations
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
Friar Pishogue does not react, he simply doesn't care, he is a man who has lived long enough to be able to take an insult
/me does not take any note of it, continuing the task ordinarily as if not phased by the comment
You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
Friar Pishogue would refuse to do the task, exclaiming the risk, offering a more strategical reassessment to the task as to eliminate ALL risk.
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
It really depends on what exactly it is, if it is something of emergency that requires immediate forceful action then Friar would jump into action, however if it is something that can be simply reported to his boss (the principal/dean) then he would choose to take that route, he prefers the safe, indirect routes to the more enduring scenarios he would otherwise undoubtedly find himself upon.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Friar would make a brew of earl gray tea, opening up his copy of "The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" opening to the chapter he had gotten himself up to the break before, he appreciates books more then he does children.
Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me whilst keeping himself firmly ontop of the ladder stair, he begins to take out the lightbulb, dropping it down into the students hands, he preceeds to replace the lightbulb, screwdriver enlodged in mouth firmly, smiling through it all
/me applies minimum strength to plunger, scrapping it around the toilet to remove any clog that may of been there, reapplying air and then water like so to continuously apply cleanliness to the toilet.
/me leans over the table slightly, applying chemical wipes into his hand, doing a 'four-corner,up-down,left-right' manoeuvre to the table, effectively cleaning it all in one swipe, leaving it figuratively as shiny as a diamond.
In-Character Section
Full Name:
Friar Pishogue
Age (Minimum age is 25): 101
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mr. Pishogue
Academic Degree: N/A
Year of Graduation: N/A
Major(s): N/A
Minors: N/A
Backstory
Friar Pishogue, born on the 15th of 11 November 1919 in Scotland, United Kingdom, one year on the dot after the end of WW1. Friar Pishogue grew in a time of great unrest in culture, although the actual war had ended, the world hadn't gotten much better, Friar Pishogue grew up, becoming a cleaner for a small-town butcher shop, cleaning up the soot left from the coal-based furnaces as well as any other dirts left there.
[AGE - 20]
1st September 1939, WW2 has begun, 20 year old at the time, Pishogue immediately signs up, being drafted after 6 months of basic british army training, being eventually drafted to Kanto Japan nearing the end of WW2.
[AGE - 30]
2nd September 1949, the end of WW2 has happened, Pishogue being discharged, he decides to stay to Japan, moving to Karakura for the construction industry, becoming a part-time construction worker as well as a on-call handyman, using his dexterity as a way to keep himself from thinking about the shame he had felt in the war.
[AGE- 101]
11th of September 2020, Friar Pishogue enquiries about a job in Karakura High, despite his age, needing something to spend his time on, refusing to leave his old life of being a civil-servant behind.
Motivation for Joining KHS:
I need something to keep me going, to keep me working hard, Karakura is a large school and I believe I can keep it in order, I hope I can get this position as I believe it would a job worth tackling.
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I am extremely overqualified for the job, being a former builder and handyman.
Extra
Additional notes about your application (if any): I can roleplay realistically with such an old age.
Do you have any questions?: N/A

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
ACCEPTED!

Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Janitor, there's just a few steps left in order to get your role in discord and in-game.

- Ensure that you're in the Karakura Academics Discord
Make sure to @KimiNoUso#9999 in #roles to receive your role

- Request your in-game role via forums [CLICK HERE]

NOTES:
- You seem to have a good understanding of your chosen role, however, I'd like you to pick a more realistic age when creating your role and rank request; in Japan the retirement age is 63 and it's overall pretty unrealistic to still be working this type of job at such an age, maximum 75.

If you have any other questions, feel free to DM me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread