Level 14
jayharu
jayharu
Fundraiser+
What's your Minecraft Username?: jayharu
What's the title of your suggestion?: Buying Houses without Regret

What's your suggestion?:
REASONING!!
Whenever people disown a house or dont pay their rent on time, the property gets disowned and is up for the market HOWEVER, we all know that not every apartment is the same.

If youre lucky, the apartment/house door would be open and you can tour most/all of the property before making your purchase for most likely a high amount of money.

Touring a property is an important part of making the right decision as you'd get a better understanding of your money's worth but in most cases, the doors are completely closed yet the property value is 50k/100k/etc etc.

In my early days of playing, I bought a 50k apartment I was saving up for, only for it to be like really NOT worth it at all.

SUGGESTION!!
Let all doors to the property automatically open once it gets disowned, therefore, people interested in buying a new property can tour it before purchasing.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Wouldnt be a waste of money in case you invest in a poor property to support them/others.

Popo

Level 62
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
All apartments start off empty, you aren't meant to buy an apartment and then be disappointed when you don't get the exact “decoration” that you want. That's what builders are for, and most of them do it for cheap or even for free!

What I think the staff team should do, is make an official ‘guide’ providing the height, width, and length of every apartment complex to calculate which ones are technically worth it. (I am aware that apartments in the same buildings can be in different sizes (this is awful (It's heartbreaking, please fix.)))

Squidjees

Level 107
Squidjees
Squidjees
Rich
All apartments start off empty, you aren't meant to buy an apartment and then be disappointed when you don't get the exact “decoration” that you want. That's what builders are for, and most of them do it for cheap or even for free!

What I think the staff team should do, is make an official ‘guide’ providing the height, width, and length of every apartment complex to calculate which ones are technically worth it. (I am aware that apartments in the same buildings can be in different sizes (this is awful (It's heartbreaking, please fix.)))
+1

DarkEclipic

Level 180
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
-1 to the suggestion at play, but +1 to what DarkxWalker said. But, not only Staff can do it, ANYONE is able to make a guide with all of the heights, lengths, and widths of the different places you can buy!

astri

Level 111
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
-1 to the suggestion at play, but +1 to what DarkxWalker said. But, not only Staff can do it, ANYONE is able to make a guide with all of the heights, lengths, and widths of the different places you can buy!
i was actually working on this!! but i couldn't finish it unfortunately

Screenshot 2024-07-29 at 5.28.06 PM.png

robinzee

Level 34
robinzee
robinzee
Rich
You shouldn't buy properties based on what is already inside. The price of a rentable property is based on its location and size, not based on what is already inside -- so don't consider the rent money as going towards "the build" but towards the attributes I've listed.

I agree with DarkxWalker's suggestion:

yazure

Level 33
Community Team
Builder
yazure
yazure
Notable
i... get where you're coming from but this is worded very wrongly

+1 to DarkxWalker's suggestion. What matters more is not the content on the inside, but more the height, lenght etc.
you don't know how much money i spent on apartments/houses that weren't worth it. so making a guide for each complex would be nice

guj0000

Level 1

+1

gmxr

Level 10
gmxr
gmxr
Omega+
Just use replaymod or a friend with it to tour it on your own! Its like using freecam but you aren't actually on the server so it isn't breaking any rules!

KimiNoUso

Level 347
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We may open doors in properties when they expire.​

Users who are viewing this thread