Role in School Council:

treasurer

Expected activity (out of ten):

RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are):

13, though people say im very mature.

Previous Applications:

prefect, councillor.

Motivation for joining:

I am on most weekdays, and 24/7 on the weekend. I hope to help the school in more ways than one. Lots of research has been put into this role, as i wanted an idea of the responsibilitites that came with it.

What is the School Council?:

A Student Council is a Group of students who represent the students voice, ultimately giving the students more opportunities. They gather once or twice a week and work hard in partnership with staff, and parents to sort out conflicts, educational purposes, and funding for the benefit of the students and the school.

What happens in the School Council?:
The student council work hard to give students more opportunities, as listed above.
They play a big part in activities the school provides, A sample is:
*Working with the parents council in the school.
* Discussing with the principal and board of management about the concerns of the school.
* Communication and cooperation with school staff.
* Having a say in school policies eg. Homework, Anti-Bullying partitions, etc.
school newsletters and magazines.
* student award ceremonies.

There are many more activities which a Student Council can be involved in. The Student Council should listen to the views of the students, the staff, the Principal and the Board of Management when drawing up its calendar of activities.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?:

I would politely let them know its a terrible idea then ask if they have any ideas on how to improve the idea, if they cant think of anything i will ask if i could help.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?:

I will ask where i went wrong, and either try to improve my idea or create a new, better one with the tips i recieved.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech:

Hello, my name is Millie Cat, it is a great honour standing here in front of you today. Although, I'm not the type of student who will lead a senior prank or skip class with you, but that probably isn't what you want in a class president anyway. What I do offer is steadfastness, hard work and the ability to work with others even during difficult circumstances while still keeping a sense of humor.

As your student council president, I vow to end all homework. Just kidding. I can't do that, but what I can do is be your voice with the school administration and work to make this the best year Taketatsu High has ever had. I will introduce ideas for events, and we'll work together to help the community through volunteering in work and showing them just how dedicated the students at Taketatsu High are.

fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?

Im sorry i missed out on these previous meetings, ive been very busy with personal issues. I will sort my issues out as soon as possible and get on with my job, I hope for your understanding.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?

I will calmly ask why and accept the fact im no longer suitable for the role. I'll use the advice and experiences i was able to learn and continue on in life.
[IC SECTION]

You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?

Dear Principal Filthyducks,
I am writing to let you know that i have recently been interested in your job.
New students will be warmly accepted into the school, They will be shown where to go, what to do and who to talk to. I'll make sure that everyone feels safe in the playground and that no bullying or fights will happen. If there are any fights by chance, they will be resolved quickly. The teachers will motivate the students to study and go to class. Everyone has a right to be happy and have friends. Challenges will be announced every few weeks or so to give the students a chance to relax.
Thank you and sincerely,
~Millie Cat

Note: I wont be online until later, because i have to sleep and go to school in 6 hours.

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Accepted
You have been accepted, and have been put in the position of 'treasurer.' You will receive the rank in game, you must discuss with the School President when meetings are on etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread