TreeKatt

Level 10
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
TreeKatt

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Lunchtime Monitor

How often do you log onto the server?:
About three hours on week days, and probably three to six hours on weekends. Unless I’m on vacation.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Sorry I don’t have TeamSpeak3 or any kind of TeamSpeak. But I do have Discord and Skype.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes! My microphone is used daily.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: It was in the old school, so I don't know if it counts. But I put it anyway! I have been banned twice. Once for Meta-Gaming (but I didn’t know what it was at the time, and I was new to the Server.) When I got banned, I don’t really know, but it was at the old school - maybe a month or so after I joined. I got the second ban for saying something - I meant shift but I forgot the F in shift... That happened when Connor became Staff. After that I've never been banned, Kicked, or had Detention. So I don't know if it counts.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes! I will ensure that I will come on often.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I realize I can be ICly fired. If I’m not doing the job correct or I Power Gamed, Meta Gamed, or Failed RolePlay.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
Lunchtime Monitor is sort a like School Behaviour Councillor. You watch the kids, make sure no one is getting into fights, or breaking any of the rules. (Breaking the rules would include FailRp, Glitching, Failing /me, Racism, Failing you’re character, so on.) You will make sure all the kids are safe, not choking, fighting, maybe not swearing. (Not sure about the not swearing thing, the server did allow kids to swear.) Also, if a student says something rude or is calling me name’s or other people names. I’ll say “Stop calling people names (There name), they never did anything to you, so you have zero right to call them names unless they have hurt you or did something that gives you a right to do this. But even if they hurt you or did something to you. You do have the right to tell a teacher or let staff know. They will deal with it.” Now say I said something in /ooc, /looc, or /me, and I misspell something. And there holding it against me. I’ll say “I misspelled something, just let it go. Everyone misspells sometimes, so stop holding it against me.” Then I’ll walk away.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Yes! I real life I do this stuff at school. In the game I may try to stop kids from breaking the rules or getting into fights, but I’m not a teacher so I can’t.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Whenever I’m on the server I always roleplay with my friends, or even by myself. In real life, I may sometimes roleplay. Mostly I do it on the server or even just in MineCraft.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Just like I said in the other one Lunchtime Monitor is just like School Behaviour Councillor. Lunchtime Monitor, Will make sure none of the kids are choking, getting into fights, not breaking the rules. Which that is: FailRp, MetaGame, Mary-Sue, Lorebreak, God-Mode, Exploits, Abusing Yelling, Fail /me, Minge, Racism, Rep4Rep, And OtherPPL.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I’ll say “Stop cursing at me! I’m trying my best and you’re not making it any easier. You don’t know how hard I’ve worked for this job, so you apparently you don’t appreciate Staff, or School Employee’s.”

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I’ll do it, but first I’ll say this “Mrs. Ducks, I will do the job, but I want the right equipment. I don’t want any Students, School Employee’s , or Staff getting hurt.”

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I will say “(Their name) You’re doing something very dangerous and I think you should stop. You may get seriously hurt!” If they continue acting out of their job or keep being dangerous. I’ll try something else Like “Fine! Continue being stupid and get fired. Don’t come crying to me when you get fired.” Then walk away.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Miss.Katt
Chosen Job:
Lunchtime Monitor

Motivation for Joining THS:
I’ve played on the server for a very long time, and I’ve anyways wanted to be a part of this amazing server! So I choose to try and apply. I love THS and I would also love being a part of it!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I’m nice, loving, carful, sometimes I like to slap people, I’ll do the job right. I’m right for this job because in real life I do this, and In game I make sure people follow the rules!

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Denied
Here's why:
carful, sometimes I like to slap people,
First of all, 'carful' is spelt wrong, and in a letter do them, I doubt you'll mention you like slapping people, since you are working with kids.
(Breaking the rules would include FailRp, Glitching, Failing /me, Racism, Failing you’re character, so on.)
Which that is: FailRp, MetaGame, Mary-Sue, Lorebreak, God-Mode, Exploits, Abusing Yelling, Fail /me, Minge, Racism, Rep4Rep, And OtherPPL.
This is wrong, Lunch Monitors are people who deal with IC issues. Such as bullying (IC) and making sure all children are safe.

You can re-apply in 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread