imdaalex
Notable+
thank-you-signage-2072165.jpg Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Imdaalex

How old are you?:

I am 20 year's old.

Do you have any previous bans?:
I was Banned back in 2017-2018 By glitching.

What Country are you from?:
I am from Western of Sweden.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Imdaalex#2341

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I acknowledge this.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I'm Mostly active on the Main discord server and other's when i am needed to.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I have been playing the server for a very long time. I started when the first map was created and about "Spooderman" but when i did fully start was on the other map after so 3-4 years maybe not really sure.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/imdaalex-kpd.36332/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/imdaalex-janitor-app.30205/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/troys-malagasy-app.26373/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/counselor-application.29227/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.14456/ ACCEPTED

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
Adult.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
I always wanted to help kids and help them with anything they have going on the day even as a professor. Also supporting them by showing them they can go far with the life they own and proving them that any barriers can be broken down and rebuild and be better then before.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
I have I been a Janitor in this school a couple months ago. As a janitor i was cleaning up and keeping an eye on the student so they did not do anything bad. Also i stopped fight's and talked to kids that was sad but that was not Janitor work but i t was a small Janitor work when you think about it. And saw 4 kids drunk in 1 spot to send them to detention.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
The classroom Logs proves that you started a class and ended a class. Also it shows when you started your day and time by "ss" screenshot.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Being Honest showing respect to all the student help then any way not lie and follow the school rules.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I have I been a Janitor in this school a couple months ago. As a janitor i was cleaning up and keeping an eye on the student so they did not do anything bad. Also i stopped fight's and talked to kids that was sad but that was not Janitor work but i t was a small Janitor work when you think about it. And saw 4 kids drunk in 1 spot to send them to detention. Before it i was working as a waitress. i was taking order's for people and i gave it to them when i had the food (Item) for them and i always ended it of with "Enjoy". And i worked as a bodyguard and i was both inside and outside but mostly in the middle to be both so i can have an eye on the people so they don't start any trubble.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?
Each month there will be classes by different teacher they have 25 classes to do on 1 month and there will be a paycheck in the end of the month But it depends on how many classes they do 15 classes is 450k
but the original if they do 10 it's 50k and 25 classes is 500k. a Professor does complete the 15 classes that month you will not receive a pay-check and possible a further punishment will be given.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?
Troy Garcia is Bi and a black male He would be 6'4 and allergic to cats. He has gray black eyes and he has black hair. He has has a 5 sons and 2 daughters. He want to help kids that are struggling in school he sees a lot of hope and a future in many kids. He wanna be a teach them all about space Science and show them it's more then it is what we think it's out there.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
First of i would walk up to them calmly and telling them to stop shouting and telling them to lower there voices. But if they don't care and keep yelling i will keep telling them and with the same calmly voice and give them 1 Warning to each one of them. If they do listing after that i would smile and say "thank you". But it can be they will lie and do it again and i will not be so calm this time i will walk up and just say straight up stop yelling or i will give each and one of you detention and that will be my last warning.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do? i will walk up to the student and say first to he's face so he can see me stop disturbing my class and make eye contact with the Student. If he keeps going i will look at him and say "Ok i see I'm not getting in through you this will be your last and only warning now get out or be quiet and behave in my class" if he does it again he Is out of my class.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me Would walk in my classroom Placing my books looking at the student's and smiling and start he's class by saying "Hello and welcome to my class I'm Troy Garcia" White a smile on he's face

/me Would walk to each student giving out a book and quill and says" Today we will talk about -Subject- and how Dangerous this can be to us! "and look at the student's

/me He'd walk around the school grounds and making sure all the kids in the school is not fighting and behaving or drinking.

/me He'd place pulls he's chair out and sit on the chair while reading a book about Science and space to see if he missed anything to tell the student's that he teached today.

/me Troy would run up the hurt student and slowly gently pick him/her up and hurry walks to the nurses office and explains what happened.

Backstory

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/ Troy Garcia has always loved space he used to look up in the sky to watch the stars at night when he was at he's darkest times when he was younger. He always wanted to be up there he thought and he used to tell he's mom he wanted to explore space and be a scientist when he got older but he forgot about it all after the accident when dad got home drunk and mom started to fight and argue. That has always been on he's mind for some years. After dad left and mom passed he looked up and he was Janitor back then he saw a star and then he remembered what he used to do. After he Singed up being a Janitor he walked up to a big mountain and he looked up and this is what he watched for 2 hours .man-standing-top-hill-looking-out-sky-full-moon-stars-147072322.jpg
after that he Smiled and walked down he thought about being a Science Professor right after he got down but he wasn't ready yet so he waited and he lived he's live and he is now 41 year's old and he thinks he is ready now and he is ready to follow he's dreams to become the best Science Professor he can be and trying to make he's family and mom and himself.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Troy Garcia

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Troy

Preferred Name:
Troy

Religious Denomination:
no Religious.

Marital Status: