Level 4

Tsuchida Shinza: Psychologist Application

Something to listen to while reading this application

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?:
Main: Cubicita
Alt: (Which I will be using this account for) DreamWhenAwake

How old are you?:
I am currently fifteen years of age, soon to be sixteen.

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:
I currently do not have any bans, nor have I ever had bans in SRP on any accounts.

What country are you from?:
The United States.

Do you have Discord?:

I do. My Discord is Cubicita#0700

How long have you played the server for?:
Though I have only been playing since July, I play on the server and is very much in the community. I hope to be able to play even more!

List your current and past applications:

Student Council Application:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/konoto-shinza-student-council-application.18748/

Spanish Application:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/konoto-shinza-spanish-language-application.18768/

What is your motivation for applying?:
Since I have not been playing SRP nearly as long as a lot of people, but being said, I wish to be more in the SRP community. There are so many choices of the community I could choose and since I have an interest in this medical field, I would think it could give me a small highlight of what it would be in the real world. In short terms, my motivation for applying to be in this field is because of the interest I have in the outside world about it.

What do you know about medical practice?:
My mother has always grown to wish to be in the medical field so, I have heard many things that consist with medical practice. Also at a point of time in my life I had wished to be a psychiatrist before I fell in love with the thought of musical theatre. Overall, I have done research on what it takes to become a psychologist and can correctly indicate things/topics I would work along with this job.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:
Code Red: Fire
Code Green: Evacuation
Code Blue: Cardiac Arrest
Code White: Violent Person on the hospital premises
Code Yellow: Missing Person/Patient
Code Brown: Hazardous Spill
Code Purple: Hostage
Code Orange: Mass Casualties

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I very much do acknowledge this fact and understand it completely

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes, I am aware.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How is your character during and off the job?
During Work:
Tsuchida always has taken his job as important as his life. Without working at the hospital, he would have nothing he could do. He seems to always be on duty and ready to help anyone needed. Tsu always listens to his patients and takes time to focus on every one of them one at a time. In the end, Tsuchida is a well organized and hard-working person at his job.

Off the Job: When Tsuchida is off, he is a very adventurous spirited person. He would most likely go visit his family in the area or go to meet new people. It has been a main focus to him to be a great worker and to find his love. So out of the job he takes the time to maybe find his soulmate. Though, he would never let them get in the way of work,

What do they look like?

Tsuchida, with a strong posture would be standing at exactly 6’2 and weigh nearly 146lbs. Tsu’s face structure would show his strong jawline and light colored eyes that often gets complimented on. His hair texture of hair along with his hair style would correctly indicate that he is purely Japanese. In and out of work, Tsuchida would wear his normal business casual attire.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
At this moment, Tsuchida does not have any illnesses for that would completely interfere with his work as a psychologist.

What makes your character unique?
Tsuchida's personality is what makes him different from everyone else. He is a mixture of many things, ranging from goofiness to ****iness. He would try to not show most of his personality traits as sometimes they can affect his relationships and conversations with others. He can be a natural flirt and has the charm to make anyone swoon before him. He is also very smart and knows his boundaries in and out of the workplace.

His personality has made it very comfortable for people to come to him with problems or issues. In his younger days in college, some of his friends would feel he was the only student that would actually listen and not judge on the spot.

Tsuchida Oko Shinza was born in Karakura, Japan to a traditional Japanese home.
At the age of five, Tsuchida’s mother was called on a business trip along with other members of allied families. Since then, Tsuchida has not seen his mother. Since then, he was purely focused on helping and becoming close with the other members of his family. His brothers greatly disagreed and decided not to have a connection with him and his father was harsh on Tsuchida because he wasn’t as smart as his elder brother Shiro. Shiro would be the future heir of the Shinza family so he was accepted either way unlike Tsuchida. Instead of rivalling against his brother, Tsu helped him along his journey as the heir ...even though he despises him so.

In his years of high school, his whole view of life turned around. Her name was Asai. A beautiful and graceful girl with luscious long silky hair. He met her in his first year at Karakura high and they instantly clicked. Because she was also Japanese, both his father and Shiro approved Asai. Through months and months of being in love, every moment they shared was momentous ...until that one night. Tsuchida was on his nightly walk to pass Asai’s home to check up on her. Everything seemed normal as he passed the home but, the night was still young. Later that night after curfew, Tsu received a text from Asai. “...Please know I love you Tsuchida.” He knew that Asai would never speak his full name so by first thought, he snuck out the home to dash to see what was the matter. When he got there...he had been too late. There she was, head pressed against her knees and tears down her face. His first assumption was that someone brutally harassed her...but then he looked down. A knife in her and a smile upon her face. She had gone insane.

Later that morning, the police department took her away into the psych ward. He had thought he was the cause for her insanity but he later found out she was diagnosed with Schizophrenia. Years later, Tsuchida graduated from high school and went to college. There, he learned all the required subjects to become a psychiatrist. From time to time, Tsuchida would wonder what happened to Asai once she had gone away but, he remained distant to make sure he wouldn't get attached to her. She was a dangerous woman and he knew it.

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name:
“My name is Tsuchida Shinza. It is with great meaning that I say I am glad to have met you.”

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
“I would gladly wish to be called Mister if you do not mind~”

Given Name(s):
“If you would like, you may call me Tsu”

Preferred Name:
“Any name that you call me will be appreciated. I accept all names.”

“Thirty two isn’t too old ...is it? I consider myself still in shape!”
He’d Laugh softly under his breath

Religious Denomination:
“As I respect my ancestral choices on religion, I shall continue to believe in Buddhism.”

Marital Status:
I hope to find my soulmate soon.

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
“I live in Karakura, Japan along with most of my extended family”

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
Thirty-Two Years (He was born in Karakura)

Working Experience:
Tsuchida worked along as an apprentice for many different people of the department around Asia for almost 10 years before returning home and started self study.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor in Psychology

Year of Graduation:
He graduated in 2006

Major(s):
Psychology

Minor(s):
Health Sciences

Native Languages:
Japanese

Last edited:

Berttieee

Level 36

Accepted! Accepted! Accepted!
I loved this application and how you structured it. The photos made it much more enjoyable to read and gave me more of a visual representation of what your character looks like. The idea of using speech marks as if your character is actually talking was a great idea. Your answers were full of detail and very lengthy. Please DM me on discord before requesting your role:
Berttie#3413

Users who are viewing this thread