mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Tsuki Kissaten Shop Application

BonBons

Level 30
IGN: Sxtanic

Previous applications:
College application (Accepted) https://schoolrp.net/threads/sxtanic-college-application.26762/
Chhattisgarhi Language application (Accepted) https://schoolrp.net/threads/chhattisgarhi-language-application.27963/
French application (Accepted) https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.20250/
Spanish application (Accepted) https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.20288/

Shop Application - Cherry Street (Deleted) https://schoolrp.net/threads/sxtanic-shop-application-cherry-street-cafe.28100/

Previous warns/kicks/bans: There are no warns, kicks or bans that I can think of

Shop wanted: TSUKI KISSATEN (Diner)

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I would like to own a shop because I love to be innovative and creative with my ideas. I believe I have numerous ideas which I can use to create an amazing shop which will help benefit Karakura. I want to create a shop which the Karakura community will love. I understand that running a shop holds big responsibilities, as well as time management however I believe if given the opportunity to own the Tsuki Kissaten, I will be active daily and open consistently. During my time on SRP, I have noticed many players wondering why stores are very inactive and unopened. As I play SRP everyday, I believe I will be able to help out by gathering a great employee team who will be willing to work hard and open consistently throughout the week.

I currently live in Japan and am a citizen, and I have a clear understanding of how diners / restaurants work in Japan. I would love to bring my understanding and personal knowledge of how the service and detail of diners work, into Karakura to make the environment even more like Japan!

I have been playing SRP for a while, and have been noticing a lot of demand for certain products, when stores are most inactive, as well as when players seem to be wandering around without anything to do. For example, during school hours students have a lot to do. They attend classes, and have to stay on school grounds. However we must think about players who are expelled, suspended, as well as adults and animals. I often observe these players from inside the gates standing around not knowing what to do. This gave me another reason to apply for a shop. I would like to occasionally open the Diner during school hours so that adults and others have more roleplaying opportunities, as well as time to kill in the diner while school is ongoing.

Another reason why I would love to have a shop is because I love and support the SRP server. I would love to help out with the community of SRP and benefit Karakura by bringing ideas I believe many will love. I would also love to be apart and involved with the SRP community even more than I already am. I want to create a shop where customers feel welcomed and at home. I would like to be a shop owner that brings smiles to everyone in the SRP community.

I was one of the managers of the last Cherry Street Cafe, so I have had some time learning about how shops run and have read all of the rules. I believe I will be able to handle each rule and will be organized when dealing with the diner. I believe that obtaining the role of a Shop Owner would be a great learning experience not only icly, but oocly as well. It will help me better understand business in general and how to manage and organize a community of workers and customers.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

Schedule
While observing when stores have been active and inactive, I believe there is a pattern. Some stores will open a lot one week, then will be very inactive another. With the Tsuki Kissaten I will be opening consistently, so that there are no inactive weeks. I will be gathering employees with different time zones so that we can open at different times during the day which will be convenient for all players on SRP. Although I follow the JST (Japan) time zone, I am awake for most of the night so I will be available mostly anytime throughout the day and can adapt to any timezone.
I believe that having a schedule will be very important. For example, We will open during school hours for those who do not attend school anymore. When school is finished, I would also like to open for the students. It will be a perfect place to hangout with friends, as well as a great place to grab a bite after school while studying.

Design
One thing I have observed during my time in Japan is that citizens absolutely love foreign restaurants and products. Using this idea, I would like to create a Tsuki Kissaten that looks like a retro style diner.

The picture below represents a retro looking diner with a checkered pattern as the flooring and booths. Although not in the photo, I would also love to add a counter with chairs to the diner.

Here are a few booth / counter ideas I have worked with on a creative server.

There are many popular restaurants much like this photo in Japan. I feel as though adding this to Karakura will make it seem more Japanese. This will attract the citizens of Karakura due to the demand of young adults loving the concept of retro looking restaurants in Japan, as well as bringing familiarity back to the adults of when they used to be children.
I am planning to have the diner as a sit-in and order type restaurant. Customers will be taken to their seats where they will be given a menu. There will be multiple Waiters / Waitresses who will be available to take orders from the booths / counters.

Menu
I would like to typically serve foods which would normally be found in diners.

I would also like to add phones to the list due to Japan being very modern-like even in diners.

Most of these items are already placed in Karakura, however here are a few ideas to some customs which may be added with some permission:
Fish and chips

I love you sweets for that special someone

Some accessories will also attract customers.
Retro / vintage type sunglasses

Denim Backpack

Events
I am planning to have a weekly raffle where customers have the chance to pay a small amount of money, where their name will be put into a ‘hat’ and the name that gets pulled out of it wins a prize. We will be placing names oocly on a wheel then spinning it to see who wins the prize. To understand that this will not be ‘rigged’, we will be live streaming it in the Tsuki Kissaten Discord call so that customers may watch and hope that their name gets chosen. The prize may vary from one of the special custom items, to some in game money!

Another idea I had in mind, was that the diner can be rented out to sports teams after their games to celebrate. This will benefit both the sports teams as well as the profit for the diner.

Almost in every restaurant in Japan, you'll find waiters / waitresses singing happy birthday to a table of people. I have decided to add this to my list of ideas: If your friend has a birthday, you can secretly tell the waiter / waitress and a couple of waiters will sing happy birthday to the booth.

How will your shop be unique?:

I believe that my shop will be unique due to the whole idea of it being a retro styled diner in Japan. Most shops that I have come across in Karakura are Japanese based and do not introduce any retro styled themes. I feel as though this will attract customers because of the uniqueness the store’s environment will hold, as well as more of the custom vintage items I will be planning to add with a bit of planning out.

As well as the
uniqueness of the environment, I plan to open consistently so that students and adults make it a habit to come during school (adults) and after school. I usually do not see shops open during school hours, so this will give the opportunity for adults to have better role playing experiences and opportunities. I plan on keeping the environment an easy place to hang out, study, with enough tables for many customers. Not only will customers from all over Karakura want to come because of how cool and retro the diner will look, but because of the amazing service we will have. Our belief will be "customers always come first". When you step into the Tsuki Kissaten, all problems will be left outside. The diner is a place to relax and have fun with friends and loved ones. All customers will be treated the same, as well as given top quality service.

The Tsuki Kissaten will be unique due to the beneficial support of different ages all around Karakura. Students will love to spend time in the diner living as if they were in the time period of their own parents. Adults will love feeling the familiarity of a similar environment they once knew.

I will also be introducing new customs with some help, which are more retro related. I have observed and seen a high demand in items such as retro glasses, so adding items such as a retro denim backpack will attract customers.
The Tsuki Kissaten diner will be focussing on what the SRP community wants to see. We will
continuously ask for feedback on our social media pages, as well as occasionally create surveys and votes for new custom items. This way we will be not only benefitting our own profit, but helping the SRP community by bringing what they want, to Karakura.

Music
Music will be available to those who would like to stay in the Tsuki Kissaten and vibe with music ranging from 80s to modern pop. A full playlist is already created, and available. The music will attract citizens of all ages due to the different types of music. We will be hosting a Watch2gether link or a live call for anyone to join in the Tsuki Kissaten Discord that will be created if accepted.

Uniforms
I have decided to create a uniform that follows the theme.
Below is the female's version, the male's version is still in progress.

Social Media
If accepted, I will be setting up a discord and Onrain account for the Tsuki Kissaten which citizens of Karakura can easily join. This will give the opportunity for citizens to comment suggestions of what type of customs or items they would like to see in the diner, as well as any feedback or criticism they have thought of. Discord and Onrain will also help us make announcements, as well as keep in close contact and communication between the employees and shop owner. It will also give us the opportunity to manage stock and keep track of how much we are making after each opening. We will be displaying our onrain and discord accounts on our menu as well as signs in the diner.

How many employees are you planning to have?:

1 Diner owner (Sxtanic)

2 Diner Managers ( 0/2) Spots available
Managers will help with stock prices and the organization of the diner. I will need some help with keeping coordinated and on task which is why having 2 managers will help.

8-10 Waiters (0/ 8-10) Spots available
Although 8-10 may seem like a high number with starting off, I believe that not everyone will be active when opening all the time. This way we will have enough employees to serve customers when opening during different time zones.

2 Security (0/2) Spots available

I will be making every player who applies take a quiz to understand how shops work in Karakura and to make sure they understand how to respect customers. (Treating each and everyone the same)

Thank you very much for reading my application, I very much appreciate your time and if so, look forward to working with you.

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPTED
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
DM me on discord for more info
MikeShotZ#0960

Users who are viewing this thread