players online

Denied Tsuyoshi Uyeda Librarian role

Tomoharu

Level 3
What is your Minecraft username?: Nev****to

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):Matsuyo#4845

How old are you? (Optional):18

What is your time zone?:PDT

Describe your activity on the server: I play like a full 24 hours pretty much or 15 depending how my day goes

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Yes because it was something it wasn't aware of but now i know not to do it ill do better

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes i understand so i will be Active most of the time

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:A librarian would look after the library such as cleaning it, organise it and other. They would try to inspire kids to read and develop their English language more. They would also make sure all students bring back the books they have borrowed and that they are behaving at all times. Making sure they are following the rules as well as doing the school proud.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:I just recently got into it when i first joined srp

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):graduated from high school

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: I would try my best to solve out the problem by talking to him and if he/she doesnt listen ill send them to detention

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:Would stop the fight ofc and call the Dean or any other staff to help out

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:Would report it to someone one but also figure out why are they doing it

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? He would act relaxed and relief But also a hard worker

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me​
He'd smile warmly and wave at the students walking towards him. Looking at the students hand which would be holding a book, looking back up to them before saying.. "Hello, what a good pick. You renting this book today?" He would then reach out one of his hands to let the student pass him the book they had.

/meHe'd wave at his fellow librarian, picking up some books from their hands and would begin to help them organise the bookshelf.
/me He'd take a seat at his desk and would start organising some papers from previous students borrowing books. He would seem to look very concentrated and be having fun doing so.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):Tsuyoshi Uyeda
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):Mr
Preferred Name:Tsu

Age (Minimum is 25):25
Religious Denomination:
Marital Status:

Academic Degree:English
Year of Graduation:2021
Major(s):English
Minors:

Nationality:
Current Location:Karakura, Japan
Native Languages:Japanese
Other Languages:None

Backstory
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming an employee including their previous life. It's optional to include earlier life. Make sure this is over 300 words and remove this comment after posting.*/Tsuyoshi Uyeda is a very hard worker and a very motivated. He would love to learn new things he always would be studying soon to make him one of the most smartest people in his class. From always getting straight As and is parents always praising him. He was rather proud of himself. Later on his life he still loved to study and he always had a passion for books. He read many books. He loved how a story can change how you view the world and how it can start discussion. He then later on in his life decided that he wanted to learn more about English in college and took classes to improve. He very much enjoyed his time in college and had many friends to discuss his interests. As it was coming later on for graduation he never know for sure what he wanted to do. He thought to himself should I carry on with my passion for English or try something new. He then decided to try something new. He searched for new jobs starting from working for a newspaper company to working for stores. Nothing seemed to interest him. He then looked online to find more jobs and something caught his eye! A job was available at his local high school. He couldn't keep this passion back any longer. He decided to give it a try! He went in for a interview hoping for the best! Will he succeed?

Motivation for Joining KHS: Well its my Dream job ever sense i was little i always had the passion to read and learn something new books are one of the most things we need in life to figure out things to guide us in stuff i love everything about books

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:Because​
I think I would make a good addition to the team of KHS because I like to approach any bad situation calmly and I also have always had a passion to share my love of books and english. It would be a good way to expand students thinking.

@Matsuyo
You want me to resend the shit?

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:​
Do you have any questions?:​

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
This application is too short & You haven't formatted it properly

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread