Denied tutor app

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:the_8eight

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): The_8eight#5695 (note this name somehow does'nt work idk why either)

How old are you? (Optional): 15 years

What is your time zone?: Bst

Describe your activity on the server: online every day at least 1 hour

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): no never

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: ofcourse

School Employee Role you are applying for?: tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: a tutor is someone who helps students with certain things that they need coaching and help at like english,math,history etc... and they'll give tasks and help them get better at it also tutor's are there to help teachers teach in class aswell as like a back up teacher if they need 1

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: i have been doing a lot of detailrp and i have been playing on this server for 1 to 2 years now and i am getting better at fight rp and all the rules of it and i think iff i can roleplay like a tutor i'm going to get way better at roleplay

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: char app language dutch | SchoolRP club application | SchoolRP tutor app ... my list:Search Results | SchoolRP

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): grade-12 18 year old

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: he would calmly ask the student to calm down and stop it if he proceeds with this behaviour however he shall tell him if he does'nt stop he'll give him detention and if he then continues he'll give him detention and calmly go away from him

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: he'd run up to them stand in between them and spread hi's arms in both ways so they can't reach each other anymore,he'd tell them to stop and he'd bring them to the nurse's office or reception and make them deal with it if not there he would give them detention and tell them to stay away from each other

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: he would calmly go over to him and tell him to stop it and ask him why he is doing what he is doing he'd try h'is best to stop him from what he is doing and if he continues being dangerous he'd immediatly notify the vp and tell them to come over imediatly

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? calm and relaxed and would chat with the other employees talking about hi's job and how his day is going

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me get's up from hi's chair to grab a book of math from the shelf he'd come back to the student and sit down on hi's chair finding a page for him to make after he found the page he'd give the student a notebook with a pencil and an eraser and the the math book with the page open that the student ha'd to make
/me would go up to the student with a warm smile and ask: hello i'm Victor with what can i help u?
/me he'd grab a pencil and a notebook writing down several of tasks for the student to make and would give the tasks to the student asking him to make the tasks

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Victor Panis
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): mr Victor
Preferred Name: Victor

Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: not single

Academic Degree: highschool student grade-12
Year of Graduation: 2020
Major(s): math and english
Minors: history and bioligy

Nationality: Belgium
Current Location: karukara
Native Languages: Dutch
Other Languages: English

Backstory :Victor whas born in 1996 february 14th he whas born in the hospital in Hasselt in belgium when he first went to school he whas'nt the type to go in and go play with al the other students he more whas the type to sit on a bench read books study or play with a rubix cube a rubix cube whas his favorite toy back then. When he graduated from midle school both his parents got in a car crash this brought him in a very bad mental state his grand parents could'nt take care of him so they had to put him under adoption that's when a cute couple in Japan in Karukara decided to adopt him at first he struggled to get used to his new parents but eventually he came around and he liked hi's parents like it we're his old ones when he went to school he whas always the best of the class and he whas always done earlier than the rest and the teachers let him help the other students with their work he really liked helping people get better at things and had grown a big passion for it when he graduaded from highschool he imediatly went to college he wanted to learn more about math and how things worked he also got an apartment during this time then 1 night he whas searching for jobs when he saw that karukara high whas searching for more tutors and he imediatly applied for it because it whas hi's dream job cause he loved helping people learn about things that they themselves are'nt very good at yet he whas very confident he whas going to make it in because his application ha'd a lot of convincing information about him for the job the next day he'd go to his laptop to look if they reacted to hi's application and surely he whas accepted he jumped up in the air cus he could do the thing he always wanted to do help kids learn things they don't understand that well yet.

Motivation for Joining KHS: Victor always has wanted to help students learn something they are'nt very good at yet and inspire them to learn he always has wanted to tutor kids

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: because my application whas in my eyes very very good and i am confident i will get accepted and if i get accepted i'll be even more online and do my best a ton for this job and i will be excited to do so

Extra
N/A

Additional notes about your application: i have put 55 minutes in this application so i'd like it if u'd carefully read through before declining or accepting it i've put a lot of effort into this
Do you have any questions?: if this application whas'nt good enough what can i do to improve my next application and what whas wrong with this 1 + are u allowed to copy urself?

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Your responses to the following questions require further detail: When in the employee break room, how does your character act?, Motivation for Joining KHS: & Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: a side from that, not bad! Thank you for taking the time to apply.
- Make sure to grammar & spell-check your writing before submitting it

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread