gmxr

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
go10super

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
8/10 I am currently in high school, and I have studying to do, as well as attending classes during the weekdays. In my free time, I play SRP, and if I were to get accepted, I would spend a lot of time on improving my roleplay.
Here is my usual schedule of my time on SRP.
MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
4:30 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.4:30 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.4:30 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.4:30 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.4:30 P.M. - 9:45 P.M.11:45 A.M. - 10:00 P.M.12:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, I have been banned twice. The first time, I was banned for encouraging failrp. The second time was for lying OOCly. Both were in October of 2023.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge that if I am inactive, I will lose my faculty role.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A tutor is a person who teaches academic subjects to others. An example of what a tutor does is working with students and providing personalized guidance to help them improve their knowledge about a certain subject. Tutors often use various teaching methods and materials to help their students learn effectively and cater to their learning style.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been a huge roleplay fan for around three years, often playing roleplay games on Roblox, and eventually roleplaying with friends on private Minecraft servers. Soon, a friend showed me SRP and I was hooked. I started with gang/crimerp, and it was a community I have been in for most of my time on SRP. I decided to try something new, by applying for a faculty role.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I have never applied for a faction before, and I thought it would be fun to have a change to roleplay as a faculty instead of my usual gangrp/crimerp.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Ban Appeal #1 [Denied]
Ban Appeal #2 [Denied]
Ban Appeal #3 [Denied]
Italian Language Application [Accepted]
Tamil Language Application [Accepted]
Third Language Slot Application [Accepted]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

[Grade-12] Akari Y. Valentine
[Grade-12] Ryuzaki 'L' Lahlyeht (Applying on this slot)

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Ryuzaki would simply ignore the insults, calmly telling the student to stop cursing. If the student weren't to listen, Ryuzaki would remind the student to stop cursing in a harsher tone. If the student continued to disobey, Ryuzaki would write out a detention slip, handing it to the student.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Ryuzaki would run up to the students, calmly asking to break up the fight. He'd ask over the radio if another faculty could help him, and get in between the students. He'd swiftly write out detention slips for the students, before checking if anyone is hurt. He would pick up any injured students and take them to the Nurse's office.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Ryuzaki would watch the employee carefully, taking a mental note on what they were doing, where they did it, and when it was. He would pay more attention near the employee, seeing if they would do it again. In his free time, Ryuzaki would go to a higher-up, telling them what he had seen. He would mention if they had did it multiple times, and tell the higher-up, when it was.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Ryuzaki would drink a cup of coffee, and eat a snack. He'd think over his work, and think of ways to improve. He'd talk to his co-workers, and try to get to know them more.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me

Ryuzaki would look at the paper, looking at the unanswered problem. He'd think to himself before saying, "Okay, so we have 3x-12 = 60 and we have to solve for x. To begin with, we want to remember the three basic rules of Algebra. Simplify, combine like-terms, and isolating the variable. For starters, we can't simplify anything, so we move on. We want to combine like-terms, so we move the -12 over to the 60. The -12 is bound there by subtraction, so we want to use the inverse, or addition, to break the bonds. Since we're adding both -12 and +12, they negate. Then we can add +12 over to the 60." He'd point to the -12, and tap on it, before dragging his finger across the equals sign, to the 60. He'd take a pencil and write under +12 under the -12, and cross them both out. "Next we add the 12 to the 60, which will give us 72." He'd write under +12 under the 60, and add them up. He'd rewrite 3x = 72 under everything. He'd look at the student to see if they were following, before continuing. "Then, we want to do the third step, which is isolating the variable. 3 and x are bound by multiplication, and we want to isolate the variable. To break the bonds, we have to use the inverse of multiplication, which is division. We can divide 3 from 3x, and move it across the equals sign. We can divide 60 by 3, in return giving us 20. Then we have our answer. Why don't you give the next one a try?"
/me
Ryuzaki would pick up the textbook. Opening it, he'd flip through pages before stopping at page 172. He'd look at the student before saying, "Okay, since we're done homework and got a bit of time leftover, let's review for your test on Thursday. I'll ask you a couple of questions, and just answer them. You don't have to explain too much, just give me an answer that'll fit the question." He'd skim through the page, moving his finger across lines, before settling on a sentence. He would look up from the textbook, and look into the student's eyes. With a smile he'd ask, "Okay for starters, why did World War I start?"
/me
Ryuzaki would look up and at the student. He'd smile and say "Welcome!" Standing up and walking towards them, he'd extend a hand, offering a handshake. "My name is Mr. Ryuzaki, what can I help you with today?" He'd pull out a chair for them, gesturing for them to sit down. Listening to the student, he'd walk over to his drawer, opening it and taking out a folder. He'd close the drawer and sit down next to the student, opening the folder, which was filled with paper. He'd take a couple sheets of paper out and close the folder. He would reach forward, grabbing a pencil and setting it down next to the paper.

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
"My name is Ryuzaki Lahlyeht."

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
"I go by Mister."

Preferred Name:
"I'd prefer if I'm called 'Mr. Ryuzaki' by students and 'Ryuzaki' by co-workers. If you are a good friend of mine you may call me Ryu."

Age (Minimum is 25):
"I am twenty-seven as of this year."

Academic Degree:
"I have a masters degree."
Major(s):
"My major degree is in Mathematics."
Minors:
"My minor degrees are in Sociology, Psychology, and Instructional Technology."

Nationality:
"I am Japanese, as I have been born in Tokyo."
Known Languages:
"I know Japanese, Italian, and English."

Backstory
"When I was around two, I was given to the adoption center. My biological mother couldn't afford to raise me, and my father didn't care about me, looking at me as an inconvenience. I spent most of my childhood in the same orphanage, as no one had wanted to adopt me. I got to know the other children, but none of them really had an interest in me. I usually sat by myself, reading books and learning things from the caregivers. I was a quick learner, and by the time I started going to school, I was able to read most words, write a little, and speak in Japanese. School up until middle school was the same thing: Ace my classes, do my homework, and study. When I got to middle school, the other kids in the orphanage began to ask me for help with their work. I enjoyed helping them, and I was happy that I was able to help them with their work. I felt even happier when I found out that they had gotten a good grade on their assignments. Other than that, no one really talked to me. In fifth grade, I loved to read Sherlock Holmes, and began to get into mysteries. Soon kids would ask me to solve 'their case'. Most of the time, it was who ate their snack or who had stolen their pencils. I was happy to solve these cases, and I knew I wanted to be a detective when I grew up. I got a job in high school, and saved up as much as I could. After taking classes that would be able to get me into a school for detectives, I graduated at 17. I moved out of the orphanage, thanking everyone who had helped me, and moved into an apartment in Tokyo. I had a nice roommate, and he would always ask me about how my studies were going. He was interested in the fact that I was gonna become a detective, and made jokes about how he could tell his kids in the future that he knew the 'world famous Detective Ryuzaki'. I talked to him about college, and we had ended up going to the same college. In college, I aced my classes, and my roommate came up to me, talking to me about a case. His girlfriend's mom had been a victim to a killer, and he wanted me to help the case. I agreed under two conditions: I would stay anonymous, using the alias 'L', and that I would not be given any payment for this. I started with reviewing evidence, and found a couple of things, including a knife that had a company engraved on the handle. I went to the company, and was able to figure out who bought the knife. After some interrogating, the buyer confessed he had given the knife to a friend of his, who had sold it. Using fingerprints on the money, I was able to pinpoint the killer. With our case solved, we told the police everything, and they were able to catch him. He was proven guilty in court, and was sentenced to life in prison for aggravated murder. I was happy that I was able to solve the case, but I just didn't like doing it. Something just didn't feel right, and it was just something I didn't want to do. I decided to change my courses, but I was unsure of what to change it to. After a couple of weeks, I remembered about my days in the orphanage, and how I was happy to help kids with their studies. I decided to become a teacher, and changed my courses. I studied and got my degrees. Eventually I moved out of the apartment and into Karakura. I researched jobs and found that there opportunities to become a teacher. I thought about it, and I decided to start small, by being a tutor."

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):
When I was still a child, a lot of other kids at the orphanage would ask me to help them with school. I liked to help them, and as I grew older, I've realized I want to help more students so that they can graduate. When I moved into Karakura, I heard about how there were opportunities for me to become a tutor at this school. I realized I could help many students with this, so I knew I had to apply.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
"I have a passion for helping students with their work. Ever since I was a child, I've wanted to help as many students as they could with their work. I've done it in the orphanage I grew up in, and I want to be able to continue by helping other students so they can graduate. School for some students can be very challenging, and they might need extra help. If I have the opportunity to help, I will try as hard as I can to help them."
────────────

Extra
Additional notes about your application:

Applying on my second slot, please do not change my first slot.

Do you have any questions?:
This may be a little off topic but... how do you like your steak cooked?

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction. Unfortunately we have come to a decision to deny your application, this could be based on several factors:
- Activity
- Content
- Previous Punishment History

Due to the volume of applicants we have, we cannot go further in depth on these, however we encourage you to re-apply in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread