kAGURA104

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

kagura104

How old are you? (Optional):

N/A

What is your time zone?:

Philippine Time(UTC+08)

Describe your activity on the server:

A regular highschool student, playing as a naive and happy female character, hanging out with friends, fishing, and exploring the city.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

No

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

I am applying for the position of tutor. In this role, I will be responsible for providing personalized academic support to students, helping them understand and excel in their coursework. My main duties will include assessing students' learning needs, developing tailored lesson plans, and delivering engaging and informative tutoring sessions. I will also monitor students' progress and adjust my teaching methods as needed to ensure their success. As a tutor, I will leverage my expertise in the subject matter and my strong communication skills to foster a positive and productive learning environment.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have a substantial amount of experience in roleplay, primarily focused on the Minecraft Roleplay Hub. I've dedicated time to honing my roleplaying skills and immersing myself in my chosen character, aiming to enhance the overall gaming experience for both myself and others. I believe in adding an element of surprise by deviating from predetermined actions, making the roleplay more dynamic and enjoyable for everyone involved.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

I want to join the School Employee faction because, after nearly three days of playtime in the server, I've come to realize that roleplaying as an adult feels more appropriate given my age bracket. While I initially enjoyed playing as a high school student during my first few days, I believe it's time to take on the role of an adult so I can continue enjoying the server without concerns.

Additionally, my real-life aspirations align with this faction. Over the past few years, I've been working towards becoming an official school staff member, and I believe this faction is the perfect fit for me in the server. This choice allows me to combine my in-game experiences with my real-life goals, creating a more immersive and meaningful roleplay experience.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12 High School Student

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

In a professional capacity, my character would remain calm and composed in such a situation. I would not engage in any confrontations or escalate the issue further. Instead, I would focus on de-escalation techniques, such as asking the student if there's anything specific they are upset about and if I can help resolve the issue. Maintaining a respectful and professional demeanor is of utmost importance to ensure a safe and positive environment for all players on the School Roleplay server.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

In this situation, my character, as a School Employee, would immediately prioritize the safety and well-being of the students involved. I would swiftly intervene by calmly but firmly instructing them to stop the physical altercation and separate them if necessary. Then, I would follow the school's established protocol for handling such incidents, which may include informing relevant authorities, documenting the incident, and notifying the school administration. The safety of the students and maintaining a peaceful school environment would be my top priorities.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

In such a situation, my character would promptly report the inappropriate and dangerous behavior to the appropriate school authorities, prioritizing the safety and well-being of students and staff.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

In the employee break room, my character maintains a professional and courteous demeanor, focusing on relaxation and brief personal interactions while respecting the shared space and the importance of maintaining a positive and supportive atmosphere for all staff members.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me greets students as they enter the school with a warm smile and a friendly demeanor . She makes them feel at ease, offering a reassuring presence in the classroom.

/me noticed two students engaged in a heated argument. Approaching them calmly, she listened to both sides, mediating the situation with empathy and understanding. After a brief conversation, she helped them find common ground and encouraged a peaceful resolution.

/me bids farewell to the students with a warm smile. She reminded them of upcoming assignments and encouraged them to keep up the good work. Her genuine care for their education left a lasting impression as they headed home.

────────────

In-Character Section

1695549507171.png

(Potential Skin of Tutor Zumi)

Full Name (First & Last only): Izumi Konata
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Zumi

Age (Minimum is 25): 25

Academic Degree: Masters of Science in Teaching
Major(s): Biology
Minors: N/A

Nationality:Japanese
Known Languages: English

Backstory

Izumi Konata's journey began in the quaint and secluded Amami Village, nestled in the far southern reaches of Osaka Prefecture. Raised by her loving mother, Izumi's early life was marked by the peaceful simplicity of rural living. Yet, a yearning for something more always lingered within her. One fateful day, her mother, a woman of wisdom and unwavering support, suggested a bold idea that would change Izumi's life forever. She believed her daughter deserved to explore the vast world beyond their remote village, to spread her wings and embrace new opportunities. With a heart full of anticipation, Izumi embraced the challenge. Leaving the tranquil confines of Amami Village behind, Izumi embarked on a journey to Karakura, a bustling city that promised a fresh start. High school awaited her, and she embraced this new chapter with zeal. School had always been her sanctuary, a place where she thrived and found purpose. With determination and diligence, she not only adapted to city life but excelled academically. Graduating with flying colors, Izumi's passion for education remained unquenched. She pursued higher learning, earning a Bachelor of Secondary Education with a specialization in Biological Science. Her insatiable thirst for knowledge led her to pursue a Master's degree in a field closely aligned with her undergraduate studies. Now, as she embarks on her teaching career, Izumi returns to her alma mater, the very high school where her journey in Karakura began. Her role as a Tutor signifies the culmination of her educational journey and her dedication to shaping the minds of the next generation. Izumi Konata, with her humble origins in Amami Village, has transformed into a beacon of inspiration for her students, a testament to the power of determination and the pursuit of knowledge. As she stands before her classroom, ready to impart wisdom and guidance, Izumi carries with her the lessons of her past, the dreams of her mother, and the promise of a brighter future for the students of Karakura High School.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation for joining KHS is to contribute my skills and passion for education to foster a positive learning environment, support students in their academic journey, and collaborate with a dedicated team of professionals at Karakura High School.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I believe I should be accepted over other applicants for the Tutor role at Karakura High School because of my strong academic background, my passion for helping students succeed, and my ability to communicate complex concepts in a simple and relatable manner. I am dedicated to fostering a positive learning environment and am committed to going above and beyond to support the educational needs of our students.

────────────

Extra

Please accept me. I need to be in an adult role asap.

Additional notes about your application:

In addition to my application, I would like to emphasize my passion for education and my commitment to fostering a positive learning environment. I look forward to contributing my skills and dedication to the Karakura High School community.

Do you have any questions?:

I do not have any questions at the moment. However, I look forward to learning more about the role and responsibilities if I am selected.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your application, however after careful consideration and discussing this application with the current department, I have decided to decline it.

* Got a question about your application? Click here.

Users who are viewing this thread