RestingCat

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

xo#7322

How old are you? (Optional):

N/A

What is your time zone?:

EST

Describe your activity on the server:

It can range from multiple hours in one day all the way to nothing. On average, I normally play anywhere around 20~ hours a week during the periods of time that I'm highly invested in the server, and if I'm accepted to be a tutor; I can only see that number getting higher/stagnating.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

No.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, rightfully so.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Tutor.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A tutor is an immensely imperative role to the success of the learning environment as it is the person you turn to when all else fails, or if you are an over-achiever, and want to go above and beyond. A tutor should holster above-average communication skills, and have extensive knowledge in whatever they're teaching/reinforcing knowledge of while also accompanying a friendly atmosphere.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I've inconsistently been playing "SchoolRP" on and off for close to 5 years now. Alongside multiple private roleplay discord servers/groups that I'm apart of, I would say that I have the ability to quickly construct descriptive responses in an orderly fashion, regardless of the situation.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

[17] Grade 11. (I was demoted from Grade 12 due to inactivity(?) from the break I took.)

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Emilia would come off as calm and collected, instantly issuing a warning followed by her not paying a lot of attention to the student. If the harassment were to continue, detention could be an option that would be considered.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Although reluctant at first due to her reserved nature, Emilia would immediately do her best to break up the fight by bravely putting herself between the two delinquents. She then would attempt to move them down to detention to cool off and receive a stern talking-to.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Emilia would see it as her responsibility to approach the individual, and come off as friendly while reminding the fellow staff member that what they're doing is inappropriate/out-of-order in hopes that they stop. Despite them stopping or continuing, she'd search for a higher-up in the school to report the misconduct.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Emilia lands in the center of the social spectrum, she's not a shut-in of any sort, while in contrast; she's isn't very extroverted either. She wouldn't be reluctant to converse with anyone, but would rarely be seen going out of her way to be social, leading to her being conserved, and laid-back in the break room.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She bravely approached the seemingly struggling student before pulling a nearby chair closer, and taking a seat. Taking a deep breath before reviewing the question that they were now obviously conflicted with.
/me She confidently strolled down the hallway with her new status of "tutor", soon reaching the in-progress class, and turned the doorknob.
/me She reached towards the desk to softly grasp the stack of marked tests before swinging back around and making her way around the room to hand them back with a smile on her face.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Emilia Suzuki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Emilia

Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree:
Master's degree
Year of Graduation: 2016
Major(s): English/Literature
Minors: Psychology and Education

Nationality:
American
Current Location: Japan, Karakura
Native Languages: English
Other Languages: N/A

Backstory

Emilia was born, and raised in the United states up until she turned 12 when her parents went through separation. In short, the custody of the single child, Emilia, was left to her grandmother in Japan. More specifically, Karakura. There, Emilia worked towards rekindling emotional scars - as she made her way throughout middle school, and prepared to enter high school as an introverted teenager. Growing up as a confused, and lost teenager along with the tragic separation did not only affect her emotions, but also in-turn took a toll on her academically. Making her barely squeeze through middle school.

As she aged, and finally entered high school; she knew fully that academically she wasn't ready. Despite the fact that she was not fond of any type of social interaction, she sought out private tutoring, and along with dedication, she more convincingly made her way throughout 9th grade whilst also making a few friends throughout her time. Things were finally beginning to look up for Emilia as time progressed through high school. She wasn't at all any type of social butterfly, but she had made a few seemingly passionate, and accepting friends that she was comfortable around, along with the fact that the private tutoring blatantly made work throughout the years easier.

In senior year, she began to put thought into what path lied ahead after this treacherous journey came to a close. It was apparent to Emilia that collaborative, supportive, and educational work was something she was passionate about. The positive turn in her mood, and life in general; was a result of the heavy burden that was lifted off of her shoulders after she began receiving extra help through private tutoring. By the end of high school, Emilia clearly knew that the passion that had sprouted for that line of work was genuine, and she now knew how she wanted to give back. By providing the same help that was once provided for her.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

Growing up, softly put; I was an under achiever academically. The ability to take the job that was once used to benefit me through my time in high-school is an honourable opportunity that I'm excited to take advantage of due to my passion. Teaching, and working with others has always been a strong suit of mine as well which only leads me to being even more intrigued in the position. My burning passion regarding teaching is not at all planning to plateau on tutoring, I intend on branching out into differing departments in the sparse field of education in the coming years.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

The extensive knowledge, passion, and sheer experience that I bring to the table are certainly big push-factors that are uncommonly seen nowadays. I'm extremely patient with students, and will be sure to create a healthy environment around the school whilst managing an approachable demeanor. Finally, I don't plan on dropping this role shortly after receiving if I were too, I know that with my drive that I'll surely be doing this for a long time.

Extra

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Your situations require a little further detail

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread