nebulosi

Level 15
fortitudo
fortitudo
Rich

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?
robodachi

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?)
mar#3333

How old are you? (Optional)
N/A

What is your time zone?
EST

Describe your activity on the server
On a scale of 1-10, I would rate it an 8.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?)
No, I have not been banned on any of my accounts.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?
Yes, I understand in full.

School Employee Role you are applying for?
Tutor.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The tutor role grants me the ability to help students academically. Whether it be extra work that needs to be done, trying to get caught up in a class, or trying to get a better understanding of a certain subject, that is what a tutor’s job is meant for. And, of course, every student learns in their own way or at a different pace, so patience is a crucial factor for this role.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?
I have about 6 years or so of experience in roleplay.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.35084/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-applicaiton.32595/ (Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application-v2.32641/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.37709/ (Accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level)
College bachelors on two accounts, Mascot, and just Grade-12.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?
Feliciano would try to get said student to calm down, asking what the main issue is or why they feel that way. If he’s unable to resolve the angered student by himself, he will try getting help from another school employee. If the situation were more ‘tame’, he instead would offer the student to sit in the tutoring room until they calm down, offering if they need a counsellor to come and speak to them about any anguish that they feel towards others. I would always want to be able to help my students in some way, whether it be academically or emotionally. I believe everyone deserves to feel they can talk through how they're feeling, even at school.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?
He would immediately run over, trying to separate the two by standing in between them, pulling one off of the other, or whatever it may be. After the two have enough space between them, he’d hold his arms out to block both of them and try to calm the whole situation, talking through exactly what happened and how it escalated to becoming a physical fight. I would bring the injured (if any) student to the nurse’s office as soon as possible, or try to get another employee to do so. Of course, the incident would be reported as soon as possible.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?
Feliciano would first gather evidence of the incident, whether it be a video, audio recording or pictures taken. He would then intervene, advising that school employee to stop their actions. Regardless of whether said employee stopped or not, he would proceed to report them to his high-ups in order for proper action to be taken.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
He would be more laid-back as opposed to how he holds himself on-campus. Feliciano will most likely be typing away on either his phone or laptop, eating, or spending some alone time to finish up a book. He would mostly just keep to himself in order to avoid disturbing other employees in the break room.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me held a neutral expression as he raised a free hand, waving to the student. “What can I help you with?” He lowered his hand, resting it back on his desk as he slightly leaned himself over.

/me picked his pen up from the side of his desk, pressing his thumb down on the top to push out the ballpoint. “You do it like this. . .” With his free hand, he slid the student’s piece of paper to himself. Feliciano began scribbling down some notes next to the problem.

/me tapped, with his pen in hand, against the top of his desk as he kept his gaze locked on the assignment in front of him. “Did you need help understanding the full topic?” He asked, resting the side of his hand on the lower half of the paper. Feliciano eyed the paper from top to bottom before flicking his gaze up to the student.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Feliciano Accardi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Feliciano

Age (Minimum is 25): 30
Religious Denomination: Catholic
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelors
Year of Graduation: 2012
Major(s): Communications
Minors: Education

Nationality: Italian
Current Location: Karakura, Japan.
Native Languages: Italian
Other Languages: N/A

Backstory

Feliciano grew up in the less fortunate part of Sicily, Italy. Specifically Catania. His parents definitely weren't the greatest to both himself and his little sister, Francesca. Both parents were off doing their own non-family-friendly business, as Feliciano and Francesca were left with nothing else but their education to focus on. However, education wasn't funded too well in their part of Sicily. Feliciano took it upon himself to strive to learn more, fully delving himself in his education, along with his sister. They both saw learning as an escape from the constant cycle of family issues. Once Feliciano was old enough, he became a freelance tutor for, of course, his sister and other students at the school he was attending at the time. He wanted to make sure the two of them were knowledgeable on basic things, their own country, and of course more popular areas around the world. He found himself to be fascinated with different cultures; The most interesting, to him, being the Japanese culture. Upon further research, he stumbled upon the small city of Karakura. For his first time taking a trip to Japan with a lower than usual budget snuffed up from his services, this piqued his interest to the point where he thought it would be the perfect escape for him and his sister, away from their parents. With Karakura's education system, he found himself to be more engaged than ever and growing fond of his environment. He was quick to gain a few friends when they initially arrived. This small group of people helped him learn the Japanese language.An immense amount of work was put in during the years Feliciano has lived there, and he has learned near to perfect fluency in Japanese. His unofficial experience in tutoring inspired him into working towards that job position at the highschool. He studied and worked vigorously throughout his grade-school classes and eventually graduated to college.

Motivation for Joining KHS
My past experience with helping my peers get and learn more from their classes is my number one motivator for applying. I’m led to believe that every student at KHS has great academic potential, and I would like to help them show it by performing better in their classes. I personally hate to see other people, especially peers of mine, to struggle while knowing I'm able to do something to help them. Especially if someone was going through what I once did, by using education as an escape. I would definitely feel satisfied knowing I was able to help the students of KHS. I want everyone to be able to work to their best abilities without failure.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A")
Not officially. In Sicily, I was a freelance tutor for my little sister and a few other students at our school.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?
I believe that I’m a great fit for this job. I have enough patience, work ethic and confidence in order to do my tasks efficiently. With my vague experience in this field, I’m hoping to become a beneficial member on the faculty team.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Tutor at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread