Zoe haughie

Level 2
What is your Minecraft username?: SimpRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
SimpRP#0263

How old are you? (Optional): 15

What is your time zone?: BST

Describe your activity on the server:

I wasn't always active on the server because of school but now I'm off for summer I’m able to be on more.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

I've been banned twice, one was for ERP and the other was from death threats but I have learnt from my mistakes and I understand not to do it again.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes I understand this.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A Tutor is someone who will meet with students and help them with their work. In my experience, the role of a tutor is not necessarily to teach the students, but more so to help get them on the right track so they can find the answer themselves. Also to encourage them and help them feel more confident in themselves and their abilities.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been playing rp servers for a long time going from GTA rp to SRP and that's really it but I have more experience in srp now than before.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

[Accepted]

My Spanish application | SchoolRP ban appeal | SchoolRP
i got band when i wasnt playing | SchoolRP

[Denied]

Spanish application | SchoolRP

Spanish application | SchoolRP (this is second one)

Zoes ban appeal. | SchoolRP

Ban application | SchoolRP

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Grade 12 - Age 18

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

I would act calmly towards the student, I would also try and calm them down reassuring them that I’m not pathetic. If they were to carry on I would call over another teacher, and see if they could help with them. If they didn’t stop after the other teacher tried to help I would mention about detection and if I had to I would give them it.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

I would step in and try to stop the fight from continuing, and if the students didn’t stop and they carried on fighting I would get another teacher to come and help me out, and if we both agreed we would tell them that if they didn’t stop detection would have to be given. If they did stop when I asked them the first time I would make one stand to the side while I ask the first one why the fight had started and then ask the second one the same question and try and help them sort it out with each other.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

I would go up to them and get them to stop, and I would ask them why they were doing it. If they didn’t stop when I asked them to for the first time I would ask them again before going to the Dean or Vice Dean and tell them what is happening and hope they can help with the employee acting inappropriately.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

I would start a conversation with the other teachers and find out how their day is going and how the calls have been. If they have been having a bad day I would see if I could do anything to help with that, if I couldn’t I would wish them luck with the rest of their day. I would try to make all the employee’s smile while I talk to them and try to brighten their day.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Grabbing a purple cup from the side she would wash the cup in the sink. She would dry her cup and place it under the machine pushing the silver button that pours a piping hot chocolate into the cup as she places marshmallows into the hot chocolate. Taking a sip from the cup as she sits down on the chair crossing her legs left over right.

/me
After grabbing a black pen from her bag she would place her bag down next to her. She would crouch next to the student asking them “What do you need help with” as she would read through the question on the paper.

/me
After fixing her red tie she would sit down on the chair, grabbing a small bento box from her bag as she places it onto the table as she puts her bag down on the floor next to her. She opens the bento box as some steam comes out from the rice and pork inside of the box.

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Zoe Q Reyes

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Preferred Name:
Miss Reyes.

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
N / A

Marital Status:
Married

Academic Degree:
Master’s degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Maths, Chemistry

Minors:
English

Nationality:
Spanish

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
None

Backstory

My name is Zoe Q Reyes, I was born and raised in Spain. My parents were always busy so it was always me, my sister and my brother. We were raised in a small city in Spain, where there was a very high crime rate within it. We were always trying to impress our parents, but with them always being so busy they never really had time to spend time with us. We ended up getting involved in gangs, until my siblings and I moved to Karakure, Japan on the 30th July 2020. We now live in apartments and all get along. I met my wife in Karakure, Japan and we hit it off instantly so now I’m happily married and have lovely siblings to support me throughout it all. Kozakura, my wife, went away two months ago on a business trip back to England and I’m waiting for her to come back to me.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

I would like to join the KHS, to help students learn how to do the things they are struggling with. I want to help with everything I can with the school making sure the students get the best education they can get.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I believe I should be accepted over other people because I will do my best to get the best results for everyone of my students and I will always do my best to help around the server such as stopping fights and many more things. I want the best for everyone I talk to and everyone I teach/help, I will always try my hardest and I will always do my best to be online. I might not be the best but I will always strive to improve and achieve much more.

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- Unfortunately another applicant has been chosen for this role. If you're interested in becoming school faculty, I'd recommend applying for either Professor or Teacher.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread