Level 5
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
jellyjamjam

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
reign#0690

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?: EST

Describe your activity on the server: I get on rather often, sometimes taking small breaks, though those don’t really last for more than a week. I usually get on around 3 or 4pm EST.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Nope.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: I am applying for the Tutor role, which would require me to have my character help student characters with schoolwork, as well as generally participating in the work involved in the typical school day.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I’ve been a member of the roleplay hub community since 2015, and was an icly art teacher in srp for a very short while during that time. As of current, I’m most known for playing the character Zim Verminov, who had quite an impact on srp during the first half of 2020, even introducing a new circumstance in roleplay, where characters can come together and form a band to perform almost 'mini events' for other players to watch and participate in.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: https://schoolrp.net/threads/height-app-fixed.33163/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application-fixed-for-real-this-time-sorry.23950/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/pj-ukrainian-app.27040/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/pj-ukrainian-app-switching-acc.36177/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): A college bachelor’s account on my main, grade-10 (16 years old) on another, and grade-8

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

My character wouldn’t even respond to the student’s insults, instead, opting to just bring a co-worker or councillor over to deal with the student. He wouldn’t see a point in fueling a situation that could easily be fixed.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: He’d separate the students, asking about the situation and hearing out both sides. Upon hearing the motives, he’d contact a fellow co-worker or a councillor to figure out what to do next and serve the correct discipline for the offense.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

My character would call out his co-worker, telling them that what they’re doing is wrong. If they continue with such actions, my character will go to a higher up and report them.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

When in the employee break room, my character would try his best to converse with his peers, hopefully getting to know them better or even talk about other students.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
would’ve been seen seemingly sketching something in a book before hearing the student walk in. He looked up at the said student, sliding the book to the side as he spoke in a rather professional manner, “Hi- I’m Mr. Acydius, do you need help with anything?”

/me sighed as he sat down, putting on his reading glasses as he examined the student’s work. He hummed as he read the writing on the page, before tapping where a sentence was, speaking clear and calm, “I know you’re having trouble with writing- but just keep in mind that the subject comes before the object in Japanese.”

/me pinched the bridge of his nose, glasses riding up his face as he had done so. He looked back down at the paper, astonished at how someone could get every answer so horribly wrong. He took in a deep breath, letting it back out in a long, tired exhale, then looked at the waiting student, putting on a VERY reluctant smile (which didn’t help much, considering the sharp teeth), “We’re going to be here for a while.”

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Zbigniew Acydius-Verminov
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Zbig (pronounced as Zee-big)

Age (Minimum is 25): 28
Religious Denomination: Agnostic
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelor’s degree
Year of Graduation: 2019
Major(s): Classics (Classic Literature)
Minors: Illustration

Nationality: Russian
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Russian
Other Languages: Japanese

Backstory:

Upon entering Karakura, Zbigniew went through a rather rocky start. Between getting chased by small gangs and having to deal with his brother’s supposed death (which would turn out to have been a farce), he truly had no idea in which direction his life was going. He had always wished to be a teacher in his later life, though always had to deal with his own self-doubt. Regardless, he studied classics while in college because of his interest in the subject, as well as wanting to potentially teach it in the future. During his later college years, he realized that despite his own dreams, he probably would not have what it takes to actually become a teacher in Karakura highschool. Realizing this, he gave up for almost a year, even moving back to his apartment in Russia to rethink the path that he wanted to take in life. It wasn’t until he remembered a conversation that he had with a friend, Ryusei Koji, that he realized that it didn’t matter if he couldn’t be a teacher, and that there were really more options than becoming a teacher or completely giving up. There was more that he could do, after all- a school isn’t only composed of teachers. So he moved back to Karakura, a new determination and hope in his heart to at least make something of his life, even if it wasn’t becoming a teacher. He would then decide on becoming something rather similar to that of a teacher’s job, however a little more personal. A tutor. He figured that maybe being a tutor would give him a better chance to help students, seeing as how teachers are probably always bombarded with grading papers and planning lessons. After doing the proper research, he decided that he’d finally go through with the idea.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

I’ve seen so many students in this town completely give up on their education and even their own lives so many times before. I want to join KHS to show these students that it isn’t the end, and that there’s more that can be done to actually help them get through such a tough and challenging part of their lives. I’m willing to help these students learn and to finally achieve their goals, whatever those goals may be. If I can be at least the smallest glimmer of hope for these students, then maybe this town will turn out alright.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I feel like some people just want to work in this school just for the money it pays, however I want to actually attempt to make a change here, even if it’s small. Despite the fact that this town is lovingly referred to as a ‘Hell Hole’ (excuse my language), I believe that it really can change for the better starting with a more healthy and safe school environment.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

I do not condone nor endorse any of Ryusei Koji’s harmful actions.

Do you have any questions?:

How much do I get paid and is it enough to not be homeless? Asking for a friend.​

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Further detail your character situations & role description

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread