MythicalCharm
MythicalCharm
Rich+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: MythicalCharm

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Myth#1274

How old are you? (Optional): 22

What is your time zone?: MountainTime Zone

Describe your activity on the server: I walk around the school and stores with friends. Also hang out in my friends apartments.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I have been banned for no reason I once logged in and got perma banned instantly by i believe it was Birbii in 2016 maybe 2017 and I also got banned for talking to a friend, it is a super long story but basically Ryanark and Limwyre the old Head admin and co owner, we used to be friends and there was drama and they didn't like me. That happened in 2015.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I fully understand, that makes sense you have to make room for other applications.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: Helping students in need in subjects they are struggling in that I am able to help them with. I can meet up with said students after or before school hours to help with any questions they have and help make sense of the issues they are having.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Again I have been on this server off and on since basically the beginning where there were maybe 10 people online and have roleplayed many roles in the span of my time playing. I have also been on other servers with similar themes.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: I can't log into my old account I have for this websiteI don't remember what email I used so I am unable to provide any links.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): I have Grade 7

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: "I understand you are frustrated but I am simply here to help you and if you cannot calm down I can no longer help you.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
I would put myself in between them. "Hey now kids this is not school appropriate you cannot engage in this manor here. If you can't handle your argument in a kindly manner you both will need to step outside, I would not want to get authorities involved"

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: "Are you ok? This isn't the right place to be doing this if you are struggling and need to talk I am here but you can't do this at the school. You need to think about what's at stake here you wouldn't want to lose your job or make a bad impression on the kids"

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? She is a very laid back character but can become serious very quickly if needs be. She is pretty chatty and would try to engage in conversation with fellow staff members.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
picks up pencil and starts breaking down the problem in 3 steps
/me gathers books from backpack and sets on table "lets start with these"
/me chuckles "I see where you are struggling It's actually a common mistake what you are going to need to do is _"

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Mysti Akui
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Ms
Preferred Name: Myth

Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination: Agnostic
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Assosiates
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): Education
Minors: Reading, Language arts

Nationality:
Current Location:
Japan
Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Japanese, French, Spanish

Backstory
I grew up on the streets and had to learn everything on my own. I don't remember my parents but I do remember the homeless people from my hometown who helped me grow up. I was also born with a birth defect "Congenital insensitivity" which has lead me to get hurt a lot as a kid and into my teen years. It still effects me to this day I am not able to feel any pain which to some people it seems like a super power but just because I can not feel pain does not mean I am invincible. It was difficult to make friends and learn right from wrong. I was a bit of a trouble maker in my youth and wasn't aware that my actions had consequences. I got in an accident leaving me with frontal lobe damage that left me in a difficult position for a long time. I am still struggling with this injury since I was not able to get surgery to fix it given my position but I do believe I have gotten better. I did things I am not proud of and I am trying to grow and do better. I was born in Australia and have moved to England where I met my friends. I was taken under the wing of my friend Alex and now share her last name since I do not know my own. I spent a lot of time in England learning languages and studying. I am pretty athletic and can hold my own. I have pretty good survival skills but I am not too sure how it will help tutoring but it sure does make for good stories! I then moved to Japan and struggled with the language for a while but I am now comfortable speaking it.

Motivation for Joining KHS: I would love to become a tutor since I am unable to finish college I would like to help where I can because I have a soft spot for those struggling since I know what it is like. I enjoy learning more and helping people learn since I was not fortunate enough to have that when I was a kid. I am currently living in an apartment with a few friends who I have known for years and were there for me in my lowest points. It means very much to me that I am able to apply for this job and I am eagerly awaiting a response.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): In England for a short time I was a food and nutrition teacher.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I am very strong willed and always learning so I think tutoring would be a great way for me to exercise my need to teach.

Extra
OOC: When I bring up England I am meaning the old schoolrp map that was based in England and I was a teacher on that. My character has been around for a while so I merged the two servers as two experiences in her life.

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: I do not, the application was very straight forward!

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction! Unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application for the following reason:
- This application lacks development and your answers are rather short compared to the other applicants.

You may re-apply whenever!

Users who are viewing this thread