Denied Tvxiclover | Event Team Application

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable

IGN:

Tvxiclover

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

I've been playing on SRP for a decent amount of time and still play it on a very active base. I log on almost everyday and this is simply because of being a professor and club leader. I try my best to still active to show my wants of being good at what I do. Due to me playing for a decent time I have never had a ban added to my name. I do my best to keep a clean slate on the server. I do try to join in with a lot of events and or just do things with the public to keep my activity up as much as it is now. I do still decently have a lot of free time on my hand when I am not at school which is another reason of why I can keep being as active as I am currently.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/debate-club-tvxiclover.57060/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/vlukev2-kpd-application.56883/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/surgeon-application-vlukev2.56802/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kpd-application-hatelukaspart2.54121/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/english-professor-application.50273/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ems-application-surgeon.48158/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-counselor-application-vlukev2.57496/

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:

My discord is Gingyz!,,#8588. Now, I do have a microphone but my headset is currently messed up but that will not bring much issue.

What is your time zone and country of residence?:

EST, USA

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?

Yes, I am aware of this and completely understand why.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

OOC;
I have been very good with being able to work in teams recently this is due to ..

School Club, (Human Rights Club)

While I have been in a club I’ve learned that you completely have to understand other ideas from different people. This has brought me into learning how to create more bonds with others and helps me understand that my ideas aren’t always the best pick. During everything when you are in a club like this you have to combine ideas together and end up using more than one idea. When we plan on doing something we have to work everything out as a group instead of just one person.

ICLY;

Factions,

As I worked in a decent amount of factions I have learned that you kind of have to get along with others that you work with. This helps with having no problems in the faction. When a faction has events/plans you learn to follow along with others and you have to be able to work them. When I was a surgeon and you needed anything you had to learn that you have co-workers for a reason. I always tended to ask for help and had answered people’s questions myself. This still applies to today as working as a professor some people don’t know something’s and I am actually able to help them find out. Generally when reaching out to others it has helped me learn that you have people for a reason and it’s always okay to get help when you don’t understand something or just need help with something simple.

Tailoring Server;

As I own a tailoring server I have learned that working with others is hard. I had to understand things that people didn’t know how to explain well and I had to help many people get comfortable in the workplace; such as asking for help and generally talking to their co-workers. It has taught me that you have to get a decent understanding of others and see things in their views at points. The reason why I bring up views is because when my workers had talked to me about an issue I had to see it in their view; why it upset them and how I can fix the problem.

Club Leader,

Being a club leader has shown me a lot of teamwork and has taught me to really understand others. Clubs are like a team to be exact, everyone comes together and brings up ideas or gets things done. While being a club leader I have learned you really need to make things available for anyone’s comfort space and you need to be able to communicate with everyone. Every time I have hosted a meeting for the club I have always asked if anyone has ideas they want to pitch in. I do this because when working together everyone’s ideas are valid.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?

I’m currently not in any community team.

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

Karakura Shutdown; Flash Event

Context;

Recent events have been following such as floods, tsunamis, and criminal action. Things have been getting decently hard for the town. It seemed as if the town had started to either lack care or cared way more than usual. The day had seemed cold and quiet until BAM; power had gone out. The town had started to freak out as they needed the power. People went out to check what was going on and found that the power cords were cut. The cut looked weirdly usual; did someone cut it theirself? This wasn’t the only thing that seemed usual, there had been a body found close to the power cords as if this was a planned outing? The town wanted answers so they started to question the police, but everyone had been confused. KPD were onto the job by searching for the murderer; but this was weird, it wasn't as easy as it usually is to find this killer. It seemed as the plan was to spilt up after the killing and to hide. Within more research about what happened it seemed that news reporters broke into the thought that there could of been two people behind this. The town started to question of where these two people had gone. Lights had stayed out for awhile due to KPD being on the search for the two criminals; but it didn't take long until they were updated on someone being attacked. KPD was able to locate the two by a fight going on in front of city hall, but it wasn't easy to catch the two as KPD were forced into a tight spot. After long amounts of fighting went on KPD were able to arrest the criminals.

After the arrest of the criminals there were trials set upon the two. Of course the trials had been at different times but this didn't change much. As the court were asignned to each criminal they had an easy time decided what would happen these two. As there wasn't much proof behind everything they still had enough proof to prove that these two were very quiltly of what they had done.

Event Planning / Resources
  • Two event team members playing as the murder another playing as the second criminal causing the blackout.​
  • KPD so the search can happen.​
  • Getting rid of lights and having no phone service across the server.​
  • Groups of reporters​
  • Possible power lines being shown on the ground? (Any material can be used.)​
  • City hall & government faction​

Karakura History Showcase ; Longer Event

Context ;

Karakura has been known for having huge amounts of history; but it’s only taught in classes? Well, no more issues with not knowing the history! Karakura will open all around the city with stores, school clubs, school teams, city hall faction (reporters included), school faction, emergency faction, and shrine faction. Mattering on where you go you will learn about the following faction/team. Everything will be different for everyone like for KPD; you can find out famous arrests there have been made and what built up KPD entirely! EMS; you can find out about the history with deaths of well known people around Karakura; you can even find out who led the faction in the past. City Hall; you can find out about past mayors and history within the city. Shrine; you will learn things about the shrine and what the shrine does for the city. Reporters; can tell you about reports that they have made in the past and tell you things that they have seen around the city. School Faction; they can tell you about the history behind the school and if they’re a teacher/professor they can teach you about the history of their subject. Shops; they can tell you the history of their shop and you will be able to buy things from the shop but there’s limits to what is being sold.

What Will Happen;
Places will be set up for every faction/group where people can come up and ask questions. The stands will be ran by any faction member.

• Build Team to build stands for every faction and for stores​
  • All factions being able to get together​
  • Maybe each faction getting history from each other​
  • Event Team sending out an announcement around the city​
  • Making the city feel more big ( simple things like poles with flowers, ETC)​

Where’d She Go?! Mayor Goes Missing! ; Flash event but can be continued on with future events

Context;

One day City Hall is found to be at work but without their Mayor? It seemed as if they were freaked about something but what could it be? Into deep research it seemed that reporters released a new document? The document read as The Mayor Gone Missing? When the town reads about this it seems to break out; everyone was out on the look for her. It seemed that a video was released with the Mayor’s face all over it. At the end of the video it showed a logo; was this a gang? With KPD taking this into hands it was confirmed that a gang had taken the Mayor. Throughout the hour KPD finds out where the Mayor had been but they had to get through the gang to get to the Mayor. Some gang members were killed while KPD had taken a big hit with injuries. The Mayor comes out safe but with possible trauma; what happens next?

• Mayor being able to get into the event​
  • KPD & Reporters throughout the whole event​
  • A gang that would be willing to join in with the event​

The Aftermath; Flash event

Context;

After every natural mess that happens to Karakura there’s finally a leftover of what happens. A building that had been hit by natural disasters many times hit the ground. News reporters surround the crashed building finding what caused the building to come crashing down. It seems as if most of the town had made it over not long after the reporters. KPD & EMS had come not much later than the town. They spend a long amount of time cleaning up the mess that was left from the building. Due to buildings having much metal in them some of the EMS and KPD get injured but not anything that would cause them later issues.

• KPD, EMS, & Reporters on scene​
  • Build Team taking down any building leaving some blocks on the ground to show that the building fell​
  • Announcement to the city saying that the building​

Spring Hangout ! ; Longer Event

Context ;

During the Spring, the town seemed to be low with activity! Randomly out of the blue the Mayor had announced a party going on in the shopping district. There would be lots of stands where shops had been but there was even stands where people could get their face painted! There was many activities going on, even a fashion show was announced for the whole town to join! People were allowed to even to bake during the big hangout. It would be more likely a party since music was playing. It would start during the day and end during the night. Mostly people are allowed to get outfits during the event from stands that are ran by tailors!

Even Planning / Resources

- City Hall faction
- Stands made for shops and Tailoring servers
- Stand for the fashion show and a sign up link for the fashion show!
- Music ( watch2together )

Additional notes (You may leave this blank):

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- Although a couple of events seem a bit interesting, the lack of detail and organization made us choose to deny this application. If you work more on your ideas and brought more uniqueness to them you would have a great application!

Feel free to re-apply anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread