Jinyoung

Level 6

OOC (Out Of Character) Information

TwiceRP

What timezone are you in?:
BST

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?:
Yes I do. It’s JinWooseok#9432

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub:
I have been in SchoolRP since November 2019. I am active most of the times everyday balancing both my mains and my alts to give them enough RP time with their own connections and Families.

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:
None at the moment, my account is cleared.

List and categorize your current and past applications:
Kim Jiyoung’s Korean Application [Accepted]
Kang Wooseok’s Korean Application [Denied]
Kang Wooseok’s Korean Application [Denied]
Kang Wooseok’s Korean Application [Accepted]
Kang Wooseok’s French Application [Accepted]
Kang Wooseok’s Italian Application [Accepted]
Kim Jinyoung’s College Application [Accepted]
Kang Wooseok’s College Application [Declined]
Kim Jinyoung’s Teacher’s Application [Accepted]
Kim Jinyoung’s College Professor Application [Accepted]
AstrxRP Police Application [Accepted]
Raavion’s Teacher Re-Application [Accepted]
Raavion’s Subject Change Request [Accepted]
SRP Staff Application [Pending]

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:
I've always been fond of the EMS role for quite some time now, I find their job interesting helping the citizens in need and doing their best to save them. I have always thought that saving a life is always very rewarding keeping people alive gives them a will to live. My overall motivation to join EMS is that I am currently building an IC family right now with a wife and two loving daughters. One of my IC daughters had a few health issues, So I figured to learn some procedures as I train to become an EMS. I also had a few experiences during my Roleplay that involved people getting stabbed asking for help around the city. I've always wanted to help as some citizens beg for immediate action before the EMS arrives. Having that experience of keeping a person alive for as long as it takes was a great experience for me to live in. Hence why, I am Applying to be part of the EMS team, to be able to save a life and see hope from others.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):
Surgeon

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:
I am applying as a Surgeon, and my knowledge in the area would be intermediate. I know a few Medical procedures that include Cardiothoracic, Physical Therapy, Neurosurgery, Transplantation and Cosmetic Surgeries. I have also had some OOC experiences during my subject in Medical Technology to use some medical equipment and the procedures of each discipline in the Medical functions. I think being a Surgeon has a lot of responsibilities in a much broader way in the human anatomy that my knowledge of specialization will roam around these areas. I am also willing to learn other kinds of procedures that would be beneficial to my HospitalRP and provide a more accurate and well detailed experience.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.

Yes, I have learned the basic Emergency codes Which would be:

Code Blue:
The most universally recognized emergency code to where there is a medical emergency occurring in the hospital that would specifically mean there’s a patient having a heart attack or in a respiratory arrest and/or many severe outcomes that would need doctors in the room as soon as possible.

Code Red:
Typically code red would mean there’s a fire or smoke. This alerts most of the hospital staff to act quickly within the area.

Code Black:
This often indicates there’s a bomb threat. This code is activated if there had been a threat made to the facility from an internal or external source.

Other codes that are used in the hospitals would also be:

Code Pink:

An Infant or Child Abduction

Code Orange:

Often used in medical lab facilities that prepare hazardous chemicals. This code indicates that a toxic chemical had been spilt and that an incident arises within the lab.

Code White:
Often means Evacuation from the facility.

These are just a few codes that I may be aware of but would gladly learn other codes that are needed.

Do you take acknowledgement of the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?
Yes, I acknowledge my demotion in case of inactiveness as being active is my responsibility for the team, so I would respect the decisions of the higher ups for the actions I deserve.

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:

Psychiatrists:
Psychiatrists are those who assess all your mental and physical symptoms. They diagnose the patients and help them plan a good treatment and recovery. They are also responsible of psychological treatments and to prescribe medications to their patients.

Nurse:
A Nurse helps and cares for the patients within the facilities. They provide physical needs to the patients, ensure that their medications are taken in time, treat health conditions and make a report for the doctor to come and check it out. They are also considered to be the doctor’s assistants.

Doctors:
Doctors have a big role in the facility. They have a broad set of responsibilities that includes examination, testing procedures, monitoring and administering medications. They provide scientific understanding that is much more knowledgeable within the human anatomy, they can interpret human psychological behavior and experiences that could help give a definite diagnosis of their state.

Surgeons:
Surgeons are responsible for the preoperative diagnosis of the patient. They provide surgical care and treatment that would benefit the patient. They are careful and much more knowledgeable what lies inside the human body. They correct physical deformities and repairs any internal injuries found within the patient.

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:
Kang Wooseok will often act professional during his shift. He has high respect for all his colleagues regardless of their roles and positions in the facility. He often acts kind and friendly as he thinks of them as equal human beings living a life of their own story. He is well sophisticated, and the words he uses would be formal. He usually takes everything seriously when he is on duty.

Kang Wooseok off duty, is an outgoing, party lover, hyped up guy who loves going out with his friends enjoying a good night out at the club or a chill barbeque cook out at the beach. He loves to spend time with his family and with his loving wife, enjoy a good movie or have fun playing games.

Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary:
Kang Wooseok is an outgoing, loving and an extroverted social guy. He loves to play around with his friend, enjoy a good bowling night with a couple of drinks. He has a high tone of excitement in his voice and loves the most simplest things in life. He enjoys a serene feeling of the cold breeze and loves to watch the waves of the sea. He is sophisticated and dresses to impress to where he would love to gain a bit of attention from the crowd. He has love for cooking and creating recipes of his own that grabs people’s attention.

Describe your character’s appearance:
Kang Wooseok is a 6’2 tall Korean male. He has brown wavy hair and Hazel eyes which flows more onto the greener tint. He usually has an intimidating look with his monolid cat-eyes. He also has a dimpled smile and would smell like lavender.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?
Kang Wooseok has no past or current physical illness.

Character Background
(Make sure this biography / lore has 150+ words.)

Kang Wooseok was born on the 1st of February, 2002 in Gyeonggi-do, Korea. He lived with his mother Kang Eunbi, his father Kang Jongseon, and two younger sisters- Kang Chaemin and Kang Soohyun. He studied at Hanlim Academy, taking up a career in performing arts. At the age of 12 his second sister died due to depression and their family were devastated to hear about the news. From then on, he took up science and psychology majors to help others in need. He was passionate about helping and understanding others, working his way up to the point of saving them- Something he could have done to his sister.

At the age of 15, he was deemed to be one of the Elite students in their high school, gaining a reputation of being part of the student council at a young age and year level. He was satisfied with the recognition he had been getting and that the family had been slowly moving on from their downfall. His grades were outstanding, his dreams were big, and his passion were endless.

However, another tragic obstacle had met the family, His father had lost his job at the same year. Wooseok- despite the bad luck his family is having- strived harder to get better grades in school as he continued to apply for part time jobs, freelance jobs or even a small side job to help the family. Wooseok’s family earnings dropped dramatically and his stress was getting the best of him. In 4 months of hard work for the family, Wooseok’s father was able to grab an opportunity with a Japanese client that was recommended to him. The family was sent to relocate to Tokyo, Japan and for him and his remaining sister to transfer to Karakura High.

Upon arrival in Tokyo, Wooseok and his Family seemed to be happier with their lifestyle and trying to cope up with a newer beginning.

Characters Full Name:
Kang ‘Wooseok’ V. Derevo

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):
Wooseok

Characters Preferred Name:
Wooseok

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:
Christian

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Korean

Current Location / Designation:
Karakura, Japan

Section Two: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
10 years

Working Experience(s):
6 Years: 2 years police work, 1 year clinical volunteer, 3 years cosmetic surgery

Academic Degree:
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine

Major(s):
Cosmetic Surgery

Minor(s):
Orthopedic Surgical technology

Native Languages:
Korean

Other Languages:
Italian, English, Japanese

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread