players online

TwigRP Ems application

VirXs

Level 6
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

TwigRP

Previous bans:
I have one ban over 6 months ago from extreme gore and one recently for bypassing although resolved and found to be a false ban.

Describe your activity on the server?:

I am active every day unless something comes up like family trips or my IRL extracurricular activities. Since I am in school right now my activity has dropped but I always try to make it up on the weekends.

Which time zone are you in?:

I am in mountain standard time (Mst)

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
TwiggyWiggy#5733

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do and I am willing to communicate freely amongst coworkers and peers.

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/twigrps-shop-application.41212/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/twig2000-ban-appeal.39404/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/twigrp-jsl-application.38434/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/twig2000-animal-whitelist.38344/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/twigrps-ems-application.36227/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/twigrp-spanish-lang-application.34346/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/reveness-psychiatrist-application.34234/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/logrp-ems-application.33645/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/twigrps-ems-application.32030/

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

I have a pretty decent history with detailRP. I really enjoy creative writing and detailRP gives me the ability to do that freely and in RP situations.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:

I’m going to break the questions into two parts.

My motivation to apply for ems.
My motivation to join the ems team is because of boredom. I want to break free of this normal routine of using my animal account simply because it’s more interesting. I want to break free and not conform to this box I put myself in for my basic RP on the server. I would like to have this pressure and adrenaline of someone’s character on the line which is my job to help and save. I would also like to connect myself with a new side of SRP. I have always been on the gangrp side of SRP but I want to experience the other side that I have been attracted to. I want to experience both perspectives.

How will I benefit the current team?

It’s simple there hasn’t been an influx of people applying since 2019. I have always checked in on accepted ems and only around 5 to 7 people get accepted and then either get demoted or leave. I don’t want to fall down that same path. I have also seen that the roster and there is barely anyone filling spots needed. That leads to boring roleplay because everyone is just skiprping injuries and end up fine a day later. It hurts the RP cycle of gangrp, medicalrp, and coprp although I am just one person I believe I can be a portion of the change to revive medical RP.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):

Doctor.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
The doctor is the general role of the hospital able to treat wounds that don’t require surgery. Examples include loss of blood, broken or fractured bones, administering medication, physicals, yearly checkups, and more.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Head physician
The head of the hospital. They run the hospital making all employees are fully trained and able to do their jobs correctly. They lead the ems faction with pride. They oversee all division leaders and converse with clinical leaders to making sure everyone in the respective divisions and create a plan for the ones falling behind.

Clinical lead
The head of their specific divisions(surgeon, nurse, doctor, psychiatrist). They are in charge of training the employees in their division extensively and monitoring the lesser experienced individuals.

Surgeon

Surgeons treat physical deformities, injuries, and various diseases otherwise unable to be treated by a doctor. They do this through the use of medical instruments. For example, they would repair tissue, bones, and preventive diseases like tumors and more

Doctor
The general role of the hospital. They treat and diagnose medical conditions, diseases through their extensive knowledge. They treat everyone admitted in the hospital that doesn’t require special treatment from a surgeon or physician.

Psychiatrist
a Psychiatrist is a mental health professional responsible for diagnosing and treating psychiatric disorders, usually through medication. They study mood, personality, and behavioral disorders, discussing symptoms with patients to determine a diagnosis, and prescribing medication to correct chemical imbalances in the patient’s brain.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Blue: A Medical Emergency.

Code Red: Fire or smoke.

Code Black: Bomb threats or suspicious objects.

Code Pink: Infant or child abduction.

Code Orange: Hazmat spill.

Code Silver: Active shooter.

Code Violet: Violent or combative individual.

Code Yellow: Disaster.

Code Brown: Severe weather.

Code White: Evacuation.

Code Green: Emergency Activation.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I do understand.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes, I do understand.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I do understand.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I do understand.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?:

Jaylen is a 6’4 afro-Asian with locks down to his shoulders. He would have Nutella-colored skin and a scar stretching across the right side of his face. His eyes would be a jade green color. Off duty, he would wear an all-matte black suit with a silver-colored watch and gold brimmed sunglasses and on duty, he would wear his usual blue scrubs.

What are they like on and off the job?

On duty, Jayden is strictly professional. He throws himself into his work constantly trying to keep himself busy, whether cleaning up the rooms attending patients, or going on patrol he is always ready to assist anyone. He takes leisure breaks when advised and converses only to expand his knowledge, get to know his colleagues, or talk to his patient. Off the job, he’s a whole different person he loves hanging out with family and overall a great person to be around.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

He thinks off his coworkers as friends and people who can help him foreword himself in life and in work.

BACKSTORY

Jayden A. Kurabaru was born into the Kurabaru family on December 19th. Jayden had his mother Fei kurabaru, His sister yuri kurabaru, and the family bird Deck. Their family was very happy and was always smiling. At the age of 4, he was enrolled in a private school where he would take classes up until 8th grade. While at the private school his love for Doctors sparked. As soon as he was able to fluently read he started picking out books on the human body, surgery, and what doctors do from the public library his mother owned. Jayden would continue to educate himself throughout his middle school life. When he finished 8th grade his mother decided it would be best to transfer him and his sister to a public school where he would get more real-world experience. When this was announced he was excited because that's where most of the kids in the city went. On the day school started he stepped through the gates of Karakura highschool. He saw the influx of kids running around, sitting down, or conversing, and was amazed he went to the front desk and asked for a schedule and map, and went to the library. Where he found biology textbooks, and the history of karakura’s pandemics and indulged himself in reading. He started regularly visiting the school library every day in break periods acquainting himself with other peers and librarians. He continued in school passing his classes with flying colors and when he graduated from high school he took a full-ride scholarship at Harvard medical institute in the United States. Where he majored in Human Physiology and minored in psychology. Although the studies were difficult he graduated in the honors roll. He longed to see his family again so he moved back to Karakura taking some time off waiting for job applications to open.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Jayden Agama kurabaru

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):
Jayden

Characters Preferred Name:

Jayden

Characters Age:

Does your character have any past current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

None.

Characters Religious Domination:

Christian.

Characters Marital Status:
single

Characters Nationality:
Afro- Asian

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

23 years

Working Experience(s):
He worked as an intern at a hospital for his college credits

Academic Degree:
Masters degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Human Physiology

Minor(s):
psychology

Native Languages:
Japanese and American

Other Languages:
none

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 224
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
denied.

- After reviewing this application, the hospital higher-up team has decided to deny this application.
- You may re-apply when the applications are being reviewed again.

Users who are viewing this thread