players online

TwigRP's psychiatrist application.

VirXs

Level 6
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
TwigRP

Previous bans:
I have had one ban so far for extreme gore back in June of 2021. I have learned my lesson and do not plan on receiving any more bans.

Describe your activity on the server?:
My activity has been in many different instances of SRP from being a photographer for tailoring servers To families like kurabu, and Gangrp like bakuto and river. I like the server and enjoy my time on here with my average playtime ranging from 2-4 hours depending on the day and schedule

Which time zone are you in?:

Mst(mountain standard time)

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:

My Discord is TwiggyWiggy#5733

Do you have a microphone?:

I do have a mic and I am willing to use it when needed.

List your current and past applications:

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

I have a vast amount of experience with gangrp from normal actions like eating food, GangRP actions, and animal roleplay actions using my love for writing and creative writing skills to elevate my roleplay. I have been on the server for over a year now and have seen plenty of other people DetailRP and have used their experience to learn and grow off of my own.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:

I am going to break down the questions into their two respective parts

Motivation
My motivation for applying to be a ems is to help the people of karakura. I have seen a steady decline in activity for all positions on the Ems team affecting all players since they are forced to come back another time for a checkup or scheduling a therapy session to more immediate emergencies that require the player to skipRP. I'm not saying to put shame on members of the ems roster I am saying this to emphasize a need to have new members who want to be dedicated and give their time to such a role that affects the ecosystem of SchoolRoleplay. Another reason I would like to apply to the community. I haven't directly experienced the Ems community much but from skimming and reading over the discord chats the aura gives off warm and welcoming vibes which I would like to be a part of, learn from, and work alongside.

How will I benefit the team?
As stated above I will be fully dedicated to the role, fulfilling my duty as a member of the Ems. I will be online when needed to provide a small way to break the stereotype of “Ems are never online”. I Will show up to training and listen and use the feedback provided by my higher-ups and other colleges to work my hardest to complete tasks given.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):

I am applying for the psychiatrist

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
A psychiatrist handles the mental aspect of the hospital. They specialize in mental health and devote their studies to learning, addressing, and diagnosing instabilities in patients’ mental health. They use their deep understanding of the field to assist their patients in receiving better quality of life improvements. These special types of doctors achieve this by scheduling appointments, diagnosing medicine, and many more.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Site director
The overseer of the medical facility and the higher up of all the ranks of the hospital. They are the ones maintaining order in the facility, its staff, and its patients. Since they are the lead they also have the power to accept and deny all patients applying for positions as a future Ems worker.

Clinical lead
There are three clinical leads which are dedicated to psychiatrist, Surgeon, and doctor. These important people are responsible for creating training sessions for new and upcoming staff, overseeing their respective group’s progress,
and consulting the director when they notice something out of order.

Head of departments
The right-hand man of the clinical lead assisting in everything listed above and handling some of the workloads of the clinical lead. They also manage the departments.

Attending Surgeons, Doctors, and nurses
While similar to the head of departments they are only allowed to help the doctors, surgeons, and patients. They don’t have much power over the facility but they do have the power to train, direct and assist doctors, surgeons and nurses.

Doctors, nurses, and surgeons
The pillars of the ems facility and the general roles of the hospital. They do that by tending to patients, going on patrols, and doing other forms of general work around the facility.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Blue:
A Medical Emergency.

Code Red: Fire or smoke.

Code Black: Bomb threats or suspicious objects.

Code Pink: Infant or child abduction.

Code Orange: Hazmat spill.

Code Silver: Active shooter.

Code Violet: Violent or combative individual.

Code Yellow: Disaster.

Code Brown: Severe weather.

Code White: Evacuation.

Code Green: Emergency Activation.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I do fully agree and acknowledge this rule

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

I do acknowledge this rule and will fulfill my role to the best of my ability

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I do acknowledge this fact and will attend meetings and training as long as irl matters don’t hinder that.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do and I will make sure everything stays Ic.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

looks
Jaylen is an African American male weighing 175 pounds and having a height of 6’4. He would have milk chocolate brown skin with a scar going down the right side of his face with jade eyes and kinky twists. He loves to present himself and is always seen wearing some form of business casual wear with fashionable accessories like a watch or sunglasses.

photo Id
Photo Id
What makes him unique
When he was 18 had PTSD and anxiety from the burn he had when he fell after getting struck by lightning when the police had found the world war 2 bombshell by the plaza station. Given that this is such a traumatic one in a million chance he had gained PTSD and anxiety but through the help of a psychiatrist he eventually was treated and can now use his personal experience to help and understand patients.

What are they like on and off the job?
On duty
On the job, he remains focused and patient, sometimes cleaning up around the facility to keep an organized working space for himself and coworkers or completing paperwork while waiting for someone to come in wanting to schedule an appointment or someone already having an appointment where he becomes more focused and aware. While handing a patient he would give off a caring and calming aura so the patient feels welcome when stepping in.

Off duty
When off duty he spends his leisure time working out, hanging out with family and his friends. Since he knows he is in the facility a considerable amount of time he makes the time he has off duty to the fullest.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

He has an optimistic outlook on his coworkers valuing them as people leaning on them to provide new understanding he can use to enhance his work and experience.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
He had PTSD and anxiety and has a burn scar on the right side of his face.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Childhood
Jelaluddin was born on December 19th in a *****ian village called calmajia. He was the only child to his mother named Chioma and his father named Kobi. He had a great childhood playing with the other village kids and helping his dad sell traditional garments to the tourists. At age 4 he was enrolled in school where he was taught to read, write and social-emotional skills exceeding at the top 3 in his class. He continued to learn and study until age ten when his parents got ebola where he stopped showing up to the school to make sure his parents were alright Jelaluddin’s parents received help from doctors but it wasn’t enough so they passed away within the same month. Since he had no immediate family in calmajia child protective services put him into the adoption system. He stayed there for 4 months until this amazing Japanese woman in her 40’s walked in and introduced herself as Fei kurabu. She said through her translator “I’m here to adopt you” Jelaluddin jumped with joy knowing he would be adopted! They signed the paper and flew out to this town called karakura.

Life in karakura
By the time Jaylen was twelve he fluently read, spoke, and wrote Japanese and then started being home taught in his family’s tower. This is where his love for medicine sparked. In his free time, Jaylen read books about doctors and medicine and played doctor with his older sister yuri! Jaylen was thirteen when he was enrolled in karakura high school where he made many friends and more. His love for medicine deepened here as he talked with teachers and other students who shared the same love for him. continued excelling through school socially and academically. His life was going great until March of 2020 he was struck by lightning passing out by a tree that caught fire and burned the right side of his face. In such a traumatic event he stayed away from many people locking himself in his estate tower. His mother Fei knew that he was in a bad place and took him to karakura hospital where they scheduled appointments for him.

Treatment
Jaylen received constant treatment in the psychiatrist ward for weeks. Talking with his doctor and getting better despite everything he was learning to accept himself little by little. He finally started coming out of his room and into the city! This finally opened his eyes to what he truly wanted to be in life. He ran to the hospital and hugged his psychiatrist crying while saying thank you over and over again. When his psych asked what was wrong he said “nothing and that you opened my eyes to what I want to be in the future a psychiatrist just like you!”

Life now
He has finished college two years ago today and has looked over his life smiling. Smiling at all the hardships that have turned into testimonies. All the people that have helped him along the way. Standing at the doorway to the hospital walking in application in his hand giving it to the psychiatrist that helped him before pulling her into a tight hug!

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Jelaluddin ‘Jaylen’ Kurabu

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):

Jelaluddin

Characters Preferred Name:

Jaylen

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Male

Characters Religious Domination:

Christianity

Characters Marital Status:

Single

Characters Nationality:

African

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experiences:

Academic Degree:

Masters degree in medical studies

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Medicine and biology

Minor(s):
Business and agriculture

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
Japanese

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 227
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however, after a careful discussion with the Karakura Hospital Higher-Up Team, we have decided to deny your application.

Users who are viewing this thread