mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

TypicalMito's Shop Application

Dan Vince

Level 0

◴<>✲<>◷
IGN:
My IGN is TypicalMito with my roleplay name being Kuroe Matsumae. I'm an Age-18 and 12-Grade player on the server.
✲━━━━━━━━━━✲
Discord:
My discord is TypicalMito#0742
✲━━━━━━━━━━✲
Describe your activity on the server:
In the past, I had been online inconsistently due to school taking up a majority of the time. However, now that I am out of school I plan to be and have started to be on the server for at least 2-3 hours a day.
✲━━━━━━━━━━✲
Previous applications:
This would be my first application within the server.
✲━━━━━━━━━━✲
Previous warns/kicks/bans:
I have had no kicks/bans through my time on this server but I am unsure if I have been warned before, I've had a long history on this server and which is evidenced by my three-year trophy on my profile and I can't remember the entirety of that time-frame.
✲━━━━━━━━━━✲
Shop wanted:
I intend to create my own shop with this application, with the general premise of it being a Pizza Parlor with Delivery capabilities. The name I have come up with for this establishment would be Pink Olive Pizza. I have yet to see something like this on the server so I see a market yet to be filled. The plot for this on the roster would be Unowned Shop #1.

✲━━━━━━━━━━✲
Why do you want to own a shop?:
While SRP has plenty of shops in the food industry ranging from different cultures and styles, I've yet to see one of the staples of the food industry worldwide, pizza. I was wondering to myself why we have 7/11's, Japanese Snack stores, American Diners, and yet not a single pizza place on the streets. Since there is not something that I myself as a player want, I decided the best way to go about acquiring the mainstay pizza experience in this roleplay was to do it myself.

What's a bustling modern city with people of all ages roaming about without a nice place to sit down and enjoy some cheesy, bready goodness? Or if it's feeling more like a stay-at-home day, then why not call in for a delivery? We've all been there, and we all keep coming back to it for a reason. There's just something about just having a good slice of pizza with friends and family, or tiding over a tumultuous mood in the room with a surprise delivery, that's simply unforgettable.
✲━━━━━━━━━━✲
What do you plan to do with the shop?:
Should my application go through, a schedule will be shortly in the works for exact times, though I plan to open on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays for at least an hour each opening.

To expand on some of the plans I have for this shop, one of the main draws will be a dedicated phone number to call in for pickups and deliveries, which I will expand upon later. Of course, the standard walk-in orders being available as well. I will personally be putting money into getting a vehicle, maybe more than one, through the SRP shop to be the delivery car(s) or bikes with a group of employees being designated delivery drivers to deliver pizzas all across the city. Of course, delivery will cost extra as opposed to coming to the venue and ordering there.

Another draw will of course be the ever-present Rewards Progam that has become an integral part of any pizza establishment. When orders are placed, customers will earn several reward points relative to the amount of money spent on the order, with a ratio of 1 point to every 10,000 yen spent. Said points being redeemable later for services such as free delivery for 5 points, free pizza for 10, and even being able to earn a spot on our wall as a Mozarella Monarch with the right to help us come up with a new pizza option on our menu for a whopping 50 points.

I would like to also detail the appearance of the planned shop. The aesthetic will be mostly simplistic in design with the color scheme being predominantly whites, reds, and pinks. The front of the shop will be mainly colored flyers above the door and windows with the windows tinted pink, while the main blocks of the storefront being a mix of quartz and white concrete. A smaller portion of the front is a driveway to a garage connected to the kitchen to allow for deliveries to go out. The interior will be mostly a dining area made of more quarts for the walls with pink/white concrete checkered flooring and a windowed kitchen so people can see the workers inside, with a separate window into the garage so pizzas can be handed off to the delivery driver(s).

Uniform:

✲━━━━━━━━━━✲
How will your shop be unique?:
My main point of uniqueness is the fact that this shop will be delivering food items to people not at the physical location, enhancing some roleplay to make it feel more genuine like having pizzas delivered to a house party or school event, while also expanding the range and reach of the shop by making it accessible to people who are already rp'ing and can't step away from it by letting them order the pizza in RP by calling into the shop for a pickup order that the store will hold on to for them so they can come to pay for and receive when they're able to.
✲━━━━━━━━━━✲
How many employees are you planning to have?:
To properly handle the workload, I'd like to have around 8 workers on board when things get set up. The roles for said workers would be 3 Delivery Drivers, 2 Phoneline Workers (Those who'd be called to place deliveries or pickup orders.), and 2 Cooks/Cashiers (Since there isn't really cooking time in-game). I'd of course be the Manager at first until I find one of the employees skilled enough to be promoted to Manager, which at that time I will hire on another person to fill their old role bringing the count to 9 instead.
Shop Owner
As the Shop Owner, I would be the Manager as well as a stand-in for any job in which the employee wasn't able to come in or if an extra driver or cook is needed depending on how busy the store is. At the end of an opening, all employees will give their earnings for the day to me so that I may redistribute them by dividing the total amount earned in a day equally between all employees.
Manager
The Manager, when one is promoted to this role, would be in charge of managing stock and acting as a fill for any unfilled roles at the time, similar to the Shop Owner.
Cook/Cashier
The Cooks/Cashiers would fill the most vital role of the establishment, being both the people at the counter taking orders, but also the ones bringing non-Pickup orders out to tables or the Delivery Window. They will also be tasked with advertising our Rewards Program should the customer wish to sign up for it. Should they be interested, the Cook/Cashier is to hand them a book with instructions to sign up for the program inside. Upon receiving an order, Cooks/Cashiers are expected to ask if the customer is signed up for the program before adding their new points should they be part of it and advertising it to them should they not be.
Phoneline Worker
The Phoneline Workers would be stationed at the Delivery Window, each of these employees being given a company cellphone in which Deliveries and Pickup orders will be called in. After receiving the order, name, and possibly location, the Phoneline Worker would relay the order to a Cook/Cashier who would bring the food to them before the Phoneline Worker gives the food alongside the name and location for that order to the Delivery Driver. The workers will also be tasked with advertising and managing points for the Rewards Program.
Delivery Driver
Delivery Drivers will receive orders from the workers in the Delivery Window before taking them to the provided destination to give to the customer after accepting payment for their order. The Drivers will use the company-provided vehicles to deliver, and once delivered, will drive back to the Delivery Window to be ready to receive another order.
✲━━━━━━━━━━✲
Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
My character does not have any college roles. Should this be accepted, I am looking to have my character's age bumped up to 26 and given the [Adult] role.
✲━━━━━━━━━━✲
Notes:
Rewards points will be kept track of and updated in a private channel within the shop discord. The Discord is currently a WIP and will be released when an application for this shop is accepted.
✲━━━━━━━━━━✲
Thank you for reading this and I hope that you support the creation of Pink Olive Pizza!​

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • This application has been denied due to your recent inactivity on the server (2 month)

Users who are viewing this thread