Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
uAsk (Account I am applying with)
9Leo (Main Account)
_weo (Alt Account)

Discord Name & Tag:
LE0#2505

Previous bans:
I have zero previous bans I plan to never obtain one.

Describe your activity on the server:
It is possible for my activity on the server to vary depending on the day and what I am doing, but the general agenda for me is that I will tend to get online after school, as I begin school at 8am (PST) and leave school at 3pm (PST). In addition, I will also add after school sports and all that entails, so I will be home around 5pm (PST) and I will get off my computer around 10pm (PST). Weekends will certainly be a different story, since I will be online for the entire day on the weekends. Therefore, to sum things up, I would say that my activity on discord is 8/10 and my activity on Minecraft SRP is 6/10. Below I will list the days of the week and for how long I will be online on the listed days.

Weekdays

MONDAY SCHOOL TIME (8AM(PST) - 3PM(PST)
THE TIME I GET ONLINE (3-4PM (PST)
THE TIME I GET OFFLINE (10PM (PST)
TUESDAY SCHOOL TIME (8AM(PST) - 3PM(PST)
WEDNSADY SCHOOL TIME (8AM(PST) - 2PM(PST)
THE TIME I GET ONLINE (2-3PM (PST)
THURSDAY SCHOOL TIME (8AM(PST) - 3PM(PST)
FRIDAY SCHOOL TIME (8AM(PST) - 3PM(PST)
THE TIME I GET ONLINE (3PM (PST)
THE TIME I GET OFFLINE (12-?PM (PST)

Which timezone are you in?
PST (Pacific Standard Time)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Accepted Applications

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

Leo / JSL (Re-Apply) | SchoolRP - [ACCEPTED]
Leo | Norwegian app | SchoolRP - [ACCEPTED]
5117's | Librarian Application | SchoolRP - [ACCEPTED]
1eoh's | Librarian Application | SchoolRP - [ACCEPTED]

Denied Applications

Leo | Spanish App | SchoolRP - [DENIED]
Leo | JSL Application | SchoolRP - [DENIED]
Leo | Italian App | SchoolRP - [DENIED]

What is your motivation for applying?:
It has been a year long journey since I joined the server, but I remember visiting the Police Department for the first time and thinking to myself that I would love to have a position like that My dream on SchoolRP has always been to be a member of the KPD but I have never had the time and courage to apply for such a position and also have been a bit afraid of being rejected. Another thing is that because now that I know a person in the Police Department, I feel way more confident in my abilities, and it seems like it would be a lot of fun to patrol around the city as a cop. It is my pleasure to be able to dedicate some of my time to help out the city of Karakura! I used to be a librarian on SchoolRP but It was not the thing for me since I am a person who enjoys a type of freedom and being locked up in a room was not at all for me.

I have been exposed to many different kinds of roleplay throughout my year long journey on this server I have gotten to experience the somewhat toxic community of gangrp ( I was in Akihito, Bonten, and Ketsueki ) and I realized that gangrp was clearly not the thing for me I was also lucky enough to be able to roleplay as a Librarian in the school faculty I have also worked with many shops such as Shiawasena Konyu and Yeobo and currently a Manager at Otakaya being able to experience what it is like as a cashier point of view and as a leader. basically, I am implying that I have done many different things on SchoolRP but have not yet been able to experience the Honor of becoming a member of the Karakura Police Department and being able to ensure a safe city for everybody!

I would also love you join the Karakura Police department to be able to experience some roleplay that is new to
me.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I do knowledge on Police work on SRP, I have a good Idea on it. I used to be a gangrper for around 4 months which gave me plenty of visual ideas on how the PD is run I also used to have a friend that was on the PD but left and he would at times explain somethings about the police procedures to me. I will list some of the examples of my knowledge on police work below.

Ranks
• • • • • • • • • • •
Below I will list all of the Officer rankings in the Karakura Police Department from highest to
lowest.

HIGH RANKS​
Commissioner [1/1]
In the Karakura Police Department the final rank any officer can achieve is Commissioner. With this very important title comes responsibilities. The Commissioner is expected to create rules for the Police Department. The Police Commissioner must also be able to supervise all of the officers to make sure that everything is running smoothly within the Police Department​
HIGH RANKS​
Police Captain [1/1]
In the Karakura Police Department the second final rank any officer can achieve is Police Captain. The Police Captain is mainly in charge of working indoors. The police Captain must also be willing to help any officer they may be experiencing a hard time mastering of just learning a skill. To add on to this, the police captain is still one of the highest rank a person can achieve so they must be treated with respect.​
DETECTIVE DIVISTION​
Police Detective Superintendent [1/1]
The Karakura Police Departments Police Detective Superintendent is the 3rd highest rank in the Police Department. The Police Detective Superintendent is responsible for leading a large area of command in the Police Department. Next, this rank is also in charge of the the whole detective division of the police department. This means that this person must be looked up by and detective and officer.
DETECTIVE DIVISTION​
Police Detective Chief Inspector [2/2]
The Police Departments Detective Chief Inspectors are some of the highest ranked people In the Police Department, they tend to do more of their research on the bigger unsolved crimes Instead of just doing minor crimes like the ranks below themselves, they must also be able to help the newer detectives
DETECTIVE DIVISTION​
Police Detective Inspector [1/4]
The Police Detective Inspecter is the second ranking you get as a part of the detective division of the
police department. Police Detective Inspectors. are now going out of their way to leave the PD to gather evidence of a crime. They do this to help discover crimes that have yet to be solved.
DETECTIVE DIVISTION​
Police Detective Constable [2/3]
The Polce Detective Constables are the lowest ranking officers in the police departments detective division. The Police Detective Constables are mainly doing challenging tasks that you were not previously able to do in the main division of officers. as a detective you must be investigating weapons that were used for crimes.
MAIN DIVISION
Police Lieutenant [3/3]
The Police Lieutenant is the highest-ranking officer in the police departments main division. This means that they are of course very needed
and helpful to the police department. The Lieutenants main goal is to assist the lower ranking officers (Corpral, Patrol Officer, Cadet). They also help plan a number of creative activities. Like the rank below them the people that earn this role are expected to have great leadership skills.
MAIN DIVISION
Police Seargeant [0/4]
The Police Departments Seargent's help all of the lower ranking officers of the Police Department, these high-ranking officers also help run trainings. As a result of this we can conclude that the Seargent is a very important and key role in the Karakura Police Department. These people must also make great leaders. Aswell as these officers do their part inside the station, they will also help around outside the station arresting criminals.
MAIN DIVISION
Police Corporal [3/4]
The Corpral is an important rank in the police department, they are now allowed to monitor officers patrolling below them (Cadet, Patrol Officer) They also help train with the lower ranking officers of the Karakura Police Department to attempt at helping them climb the ranks at a faster speed.
MAIN DIVISION
Patrol Officer [4/8]
The Patrol Officer is the second lowest ranked officer(s) in the Karakura police department, there officers are now allowed to roam freely as their name states "Patrol" Officer(s), To be able to roam freely they must be accompanied by another officer. next, patrol officers are now given new tasks that they must complete.
MAIN DIVISION
Police Cadet [0/8]
The Cadet is the lowest rank in the Police Department you obtain this rank right after being accepted into the
faction. A cadets work mainly consists of staying at the front desk and completing desk work. As a cadet you don't really get to leave the police department, If a cadet ever leaves the Police Department it must be with a group of people or with a higher up.
INTERNSHIPS​
Police Interns [?/?]

Equipment
•────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

Below I will list some of the equipment that is handed to the members of the KPD

Police Baton
The Police Baton is an aluminum steel weapon that is adjustable to a variety of different lengths this item is strictly only given to members of the Karakura Police Department. The Baton can be taken from hands, along with this the baton is also a two hit K.O against criminals/citizens. Batons are used by the Karakura Police Department to detain or neutralize criminals, and also to stop them from further attacking.

Handcuffs
The members of the Karakura Police Department are given a pair of handcuffs, These Handcuffs are manufactured out of steel, The handcuffs are used to restrain/detain individuals while they are being arrested, The KPD handcuffs are held together by a strong chain-link that stops the criminals from breaking out. of them (Handcuffs also may not be mugged off an officer). Hand cuffs can come in handy during patrols or event apartment raids. Since you really never know when a criminal can strike.

(KPD) Police Radio
The Officers Police Radio is a waterproof talking device that may be clipped on to an officer's shoulder for more convenient access. This device offers many opportunities for officers to speak to each other wirelessly through different radio stations. The Police Radio can also be held in your main hand if ever needed to. Just Like the handcuffs Karakura Police Radios may not be mugged off of any officer/detective.

X26 Taser
An officer's X26 Taser is a valuable weapon, The X26 Taser will shoot out two small prongs which stay attached to the person and deliver a nasty shock, This shock from the X26 Tasers will leave any person hit by it stunned on the ground for at least couple of minutes, This item is not muggable under any circumstances. And has a relatively long rage shot. This weapon may also not K.O anybody that gets shocked by it.

Glock 17
An officers Glock 17 is the most lethal weapon inside of any officer's armory. The only way that you can obtain such a weapon for your own use is by achieving a curtain rank in the Police Department. The Glock 17 holds an 8-bullet magazine with each bullet being 9mm. This Item can K.O or even kill someone if shot in the head, heart, etc. If a person is shot, there bleed out timer will commence this grants the person only 10 minuets to live if not rushed to EMS once the timer ends. This lethal weapon is also used the neutralize threats.

Breathalyzer
The Breathalyzer what is it used for? The breathalyzer is an item that is given to officers this item has the power to measure how much alcohol a person has consumed. The person that is using the breathalyzer must blow directly into the breathalyzer, once that step is complete it will show the persons results. Such as many things on this list the breathalyzer may not be mugged or stolen.

Luminol Spray
What is Luminol Spray you may ask? Luminol Spray is a very important spray for an officer's day to day life. This magical spray can detect blood and or fingerprints on an object this spray is most commonly used on Ballistic Masks and any sharp object a person may have located on them. This item will be used heavily when dealing with criminals and or gang situations.

Police Badge
The Officers Police Badge is a dark colored wallet that when you open it, it has a Police Identification Card located inside. In the Police badge it also displays an officer's callsign there department and ranking in the Police Department. Again, this item many may not be mugged under any circumstances. This Item may also be displayed via right click.

Body Camera
In the Police Department body cameras are used by all of the officers in the Karakura Police Department. These cameras are always recording an officers actions, they are also attached to the front of an officer. Any body-camera is unable to be removed (although I am pretty sure they are able to be broken).

S.A.T Gear
The S.A.T gear is a new gear that was recently added to the Karakura Police Department as a handy replacement for the riot gear. The S.A.T gear is to be worn most of the time when going to a high-risk situation with multiple criminals and weapons involved. To add on, The S.A.T gear hides the Officers identity and protects them from being attacked with weapons. As expected, this new gear may not be mugged or stolen of an officer.

Police Bike
What is a POLICE Bike you may ask? In the police department police bikes are the first actually vehicle/method of Transportaion you obtain. Acquiring this will allow you to roam around the city at faster speeds since you are not just relying on your legs (man power).

Police Cruiser
The police cruiser is a noticeable improvement! and is also the first and final auto-mobile you unlock in the Karakura Police Department. Not just that but with the police cruiser you know get upgraded Lights and can now drive around four officers at a time. It also keeps a consistent high speed; The Police Crusier is also not able to be mugged or stolen.

Police Duties

Below I will list some of the the police duties that I know of (I will be happy to learn some more in the future)

Front Desk
In order to fulfill this duty, officers sit at the front desk and try to assist people with whatever small task they may need help with. These small tasks can vary from helping someone bail out a friend of ally who has gone to jail to something as simple as answering a phone call, even someone reporting somebody that has been breaking the law. The people at the front desk also are also in charge of answering any questions and or concerns that people that come in May have. Finally, people at the front desk in KPD are also supposed to search people that enter the KPD that are wearing a mask or are holding something Cleary illegal.

Patrols
During a police patrols officers are required to walk around the whole city to make sure that nothing bad is happening. Patrols are also always done in a group of more than one person that is unless you are a higher up in the PD (this is from what I know sorry if I'm wrong) During this time if somebody is spotted doing something sketchy an officer will always be required to search the individual that is doing the sketchy action.

Fines
When an officer hands a person a fine It can be for a variety of different reasons, the fine they are given could vary from a fine for bribing an officer to a fine for jay walking. To add on to this topic, fines can vary in price depending on how bad the law that you have broken/violated is. Some other ways that fines are obtained are underage drinking, and refusing to take your mask off when an officer asks you to.

Bails
I know that I may have spoken about this topic a bit in the past, but I feel that it is right to make a response dedicated to Bails. Let's say that for example your friend got arrested for Evasion a bail is the price you have to pay to get an arrested person out of jail early the prices of bails may vary from the severity of the crime that was committed by said person. Lastly a character may not bail themselves out of jail.

CCTV
CCTV are a whole bunch of cameras that are located around the city in most of the nook and cranny's! These cameras may be used for a variety of different reasons from gathering evidence for police cases. These cameras may also be used to just back up what somebody is saying. An example of this is during gang situations the cameras can provide valid non bias evidence on the situation somewhat like an officer's body camera.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are a key asset to SchoolRp that is because without them the city will fall apart and there would be crime done left and right. In other words, the PD is the glue that holds everything together without the Police Department SchoolRP would not be the same. Another reason that the police is so important to SchoolRP is that as the name states it is a School Roleplay server where students have the freedom partake in all kinds of activities good and bad, and some of them even involve crime and the polices job is to purify the city of all crime and inform people to stay away from bad.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I acknowledge that by applying for this role, I are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I acknowledge that if training is held while I am online, I must attend, or a punishment will occur.

1674893242467.gif

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Kwon S. Ko

Character's age (if accepted):
Twenty-Five (25)

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male | He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Bachelors
Criminology
Sociology

Masters
Law Enforcement

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
None at the moment I plan on obtaining the skill to speak JSL soon! and Spanish aswell

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Kwon is a Hispanic Koren male who stands at a reasonable Five foot and Eleven inches Kwon weighs 155 pounds and has a somewhat slim body type. he would have a nice light-yellow skin color. with nice dark brown hair and green eyes. Along with this Kwon's body being well proportioned. He would have a slight number of freckles sprinkled around his face somewhat evenly. Kwon would smell of a strong Natural essence that filled the air. you were clearly able to tell when Kwon was around.

screenshot-1674795618460.png
How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
As far as professional situations are concerned, Kwon is very dedicated to always making sure that he greets everyone and is the kindest he can possibly be at all times, regardless of whether or not the person happens to not be one of his favorites. Despite the fact he knows he will not always be able to please everyone, he does all of this while making sure that he is using proper language and manners as much as possible! During casual situations, Kwon's behavior doesn't really change since he is always professional when he needs to be, and he is always genuine when he needs to be.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
As Kwon perceives the idea of teamwork and co-workers, he considers these to be a vital aspect and a necessity for him. Since he is not the type of person one enjoys working alone, he enjoys having a partner or an entire team of partners to work with. Moreover, he also feels that teamwork is one of the most important things when it comes to a job like that of the Karakura Police Department, since you have to be able to trust your colleagues/team members at all times, and he would also like to know that other people rely on him personally as well.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
It is my belief that I am both a leader as well as a follower. However, I prefer to be a follower since I do not have to worry about making decisions for a large group of people or worrying about anything bad that might occur if something bad does arise from nowhere, and I do not wish to have to worry if something bad happens to me. I will also have to remain a follower if I ever receive a command from a higher authority figure. I am a versatile leader who can quickly become a leader in a matter of seconds if I feel that something is amiss and that it is time for me to step up to be the leader. I also have the characteristics of a good learner which can allow me to thrive as a leader as well as a good follower.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
During the time Kwon was born, all members of his family moved from Korea to Mexico, Kwon was not even a single year old when he came to Mexico for the first time. At this point, it was already time for him to go to school. When he got there, everyone made fun of him and bullied him for looking different, since he is a Hispanic/Korean individual. Every day, he would arrive home crying to his mother, and his mother would try to make things better by comforting him, but that didn't make a difference to the way he felt. In the end, his parents decided that enough was enough and they decided to move to Karakura after three whole years of crying daily for a fresh start. The plane ride there was full of excitement for Kwon, who was looking forward to having a fresh new life when they finally arrived in his new city Karakura. He thought it was an amazing experience, and he had never been happier in his life. He was very happy when he went to his first day of school, everyone treated him with great care, they thought he was cool, which made him very happy since it was the first time, he went to in Karakura. Later that day when he arrived home, he told his parents all about his day his parents were so happy for Kwon and were relieved to hear the news from Kwon. After Kwon passed college 12 years ago, he decided to pursue a career in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement in order to prevent people from doing illegal activities and to stop them from hurting people physically, which he experienced as a child. After 5 years Kwon decides to apply for the Karakura Police Department and to hopefully help fight crime in Japan.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

In Karakura, it is illegal to own a pocketknife.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Eyepatches, Canes, Surgical Masks, Cough Syrup, and Bandages are some of the items that a Citizen of Karakura can purchase without a dedicated prescription from hospital staff.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
In the event that I saw a fellow officer physically abusing an inmate, I would take a second to look and make sure that what I am seeing is indeed what I am seeing. The next thing I will do is use my body camera (if we have one) in order to record the officer's unexpected behavior. In order to explain to the other officers what is happening, I will try to explain the context of the situation to the best of my ability over the radio. Once the officer(s) have reached my destination, I will present my body camera footage to the other officer(s) for ****ysis.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
In the event that I see one of my fellow co-workers being assaulted I would instantly run up to the situation I would first attempt to use my presence to scare them off my saying " LEAVE THE OFFICER ALONE " If they procced to not listen to my yelling I would instantly unholster my X26 Taser in order to scare off the person that is assaulting my co-worker if it is that they don't wish to comply I will Taze the individual to attempt at neutralizing them. Next, I will arrest the individual for assault and run over and help my co-worker accordingly to the injury that they may have.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
The first thing I would do if I found out that a fellow officer was corrupt and was assisting a criminal organization or organizations, was to make sure that I did not radio anything about the situation, in order to avoid creating a huge unnecessary sense of panic. In fact, I would rather immediately report everything to a higher-ranking officer, who would be better able to handle the situation appropriately and professionally as a result.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
There would really be zero reaction since I would just instantly deny their offer and give them a fine for bribery | No hesitation.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETENCE
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread