Checkout our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

uCarter Ban Appeal

Carter_608

Level 1
Your In Game Name:
uCarter,Carter_608

Admin Who Banned You (Tag them with @ before their name, it should be in your ban appeal.): @Loooper

Server [Discord/SchoolRP]:
SchoolRP

What were you banned for?:
Failure to transfer KP’s correctly and using invalid perms.

Why should you be unbanned?:

First of all, I want to say that I didn’t pass around invalid perms. I only tried to use them and I didn’t even know they were invalid. Sure you could say that I could’ve asked some staff first or something else but I thought we can RP the situation out and then involve staff since that’s always an option to do that and I admit that what I did was wrong and I am not going to repeat the same mistake again. First I was confused and didn’t really know what I got banned for since the reason was (Failure to transfer KP’s correctly) when I didn’t even pass the perms around at all. The only thing I did is not informing myself about the KPS and using them but since not informing myself isn’t a rule break at all I am sure that I only broke one rule and that was the usage of invalid perms and this one rule break would be only worth a warning as Loooper said in this quote:

I hope that you understand now what happened and I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

Ban duration?:
7 days

Time of Occurrence:
21st June 2021

Evidence of your innocence:

Here is me getting banned for transferring invalid perms when I did not pass any perms to anybody. All I did was use invalid perms because the person who passed me perms did not have any proof.

Proof of me not passing perms:

Proof of Loooper saying only one rule break is worth a warning and 2 warnings is a ban:

Any additional members involved:
minustempo and Lazjj​

Users who are viewing this thread