uglies person/people in srp?

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
Yoshinaga Tsukasa (he’s so full of himself).

(still my favorite character to roleplay as)

philbertman42

Level 135
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
We need more unironically ugly and unattractive characters in Karakura. Everyone out here be lookin' like a runway model with perfect proportions and the most sexiestest of bodies, but where all my ugly bastards at? The only excuse for having a beautiful or "physically perfect" character is if it actually matters in regards to their characterization, and actually has influences based on personality, backstory, goals, etc.

Also, why are all the "intimidating" gangsters hot? Don't people know that we're attracted to and trust hot people more than ugly people? Sorry, but if your character doesn't look like something that wasn't baked long enough in the womb before it was hastily discarded into the sewer to be raised by rats in literal human waste water, I'm not going to be "scared" of them.

Barely relevant ranting aside... In regards to your question @AllenBUwU 100%. Have you SEEN that vertical stripes x facial hair combo? Man travelled from the 1930s where he used to be either a quirked up bartender or circus ticket vendor, you can't convince me otherwise.

Yume_

Level 85
Shrine Lead
Lore Team
We need more unironically ugly and unattractive characters in Karakura. Everyone out here be lookin' like a runway model with perfect proportions and the most sexiestest of bodies, but where all my ugly bastards at? The only excuse for having a beautiful or "physically perfect" character is if it actually matters in regards to their characterization, and actually has influences based on personality, backstory, goals, etc.

Also, why are all the "intimidating" gangsters hot? Don't people know that we're attracted to and trust hot people more than ugly people? Sorry, but if your character doesn't look like something that wasn't baked long enough in the womb before it was hastily discarded into the sewer to be raised by rats in literal human waste water, I'm not going to be "scared" of them.

Barely relevant ranting aside... In regards to your question @AllenBUwU 100%. Have you SEEN that vertical stripes x facial hair combo? Man travelled from the 1930s where he used to be either a quirked up bartender or circus ticket vendor, you can't convince me otherwise.
If you want more ugly characters, you can always make one. Most people will opt to design "pretty" characters because they want to design something nice looking, and remember that a good portion of SRP skins are purchased from tailors as well.

philbertman42

Level 135
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
If you want more ugly characters, you can always make one.
I love making characters with unappealing traits! I'll list a few examples because I like talking about my epic oh seas.

The old Track Captain, Nobu Sakiyama, was a large ugly brute with an expression hostile and off-putting enough that people shouldn't have given him a chance. I tried making him as physically and socially unappealing at a glance as I could, since he's characterized as an awkward, socially inept outcast. There's also Saemonsaburou Hifumishigonosuke, an old man with dark, sunken eyes and a short, patchy beard who couldn't help but regularly tear his shirt off to reveal his tight, rippling abs and deliciously firm pecs. I don't know how I managed to use him as my teacher character without getting in trouble.

Writing about pretty and nice looking things is boring, I want to use my writing capabilities to paint an utterly horrid image in my readers' minds which prompts but one simple question: "Why?" Sucks that I can't get funky with my current characters (in most contexts), who both need to be clean and presentable for their own reasons.

HunterHampter

Level 61
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
me having characters with energy of that of NPC characters, but just have good skins made by talented people. (shoutout LuxidDream, DivingBlues, BirbRP and etc, y'all are epic gamers.)

Nova

Level 36

and I second this reply because too many people and gangsters are too tall and not fitting with the culture, everyone is the size of giants and what for??? imma bite ur ankles since im using that 4'5 character L

Users who are viewing this thread