players online

UIOP651's Police App

UIOP651

Level 9

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
UIOP651

Previous bans:
I was banned almost a year ago for ERP, and a while ago for Harassment. All appeals for both were accepted. The bans ended up being reduced.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am active practically everyday for four to ten hours, maybe a little more. I don't really have anything else to do, so I hop onto SRP to roleplay, as I, along with many other players, enjoy it. It doesn't take much work for me to be active. I'm on nearly all day, and almost everyday. I would DM one of the higher-ranks if I am unable to log on a certain day.

Which timezone are you in?
I am in the Eastern time zone.

Do you have Discord?
Yes, I do have discord. UIOP651#1543

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]
Yes, I have a microphone. Sometimes it can be a little wonky, but it works.

List your current and past applications:
I have quite a bit of applications, so I cannot list them all.
Janitor Application (Canceled)
Schizophrenia Application (Accepted)
Prosthetic Arm Application (Accepted)
Russian Application (Accepted)
Russian Application 2 (Accepted)
Russian Application 3 (Denied)
Russian Application 4 (Accepted
Korean Application (Denied)
Korean Application 2 (Accepted)

That is about all I can remember.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is a much new and different type of roleplay. I've been roleplaying as a student for pretty much an entire year, and would like to try something new. CopRP is always frowned upon by the average 'GangRPers' and I would like to be apart of the KPD. I've seen what they do, and it looks quite fun. Doing the same type of RP for a year, which is what I did, can become a little repetitive at times, but not always.

Another thing that adds to my motivation for applying is to rid the town of 'deliquents'. I've called the police several times on situations, but no response. Since I am active pretty much everyday, I could be there to respond almost at all times, unless training is in session.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do for the most part. Japan's laws are different from where I live, obviously, but I would like to learn more throughout my time and experience while being in the KPD. I understand most of the Laws and Basic Conduct.

What are the Police ranks?
The police ranks are:
Commissioner
Captain
Head-Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Head-Investigator
Investigator
Trainee-Investigator
Sergeant
Corporal
Police-Officer
Cadet

I believe those are all the police ranks.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Well, I have knowledge of police work both IC and OOC. Let's start with OOC.

The job of a Police Department is to protect the people and enforce the law of a designated town or county that the Department is assigned to. On rare occasions, can they leave that designated area. They must respond to calls and carry out their assigned task, whether it's a traffic stop, breaking up a fight, and more. Of course, a Police Officer's job isn't JUST arresting people and enforcing laws. They can also be there when an EMS is unable to respond, and quickly take them to the hospital or treat them at the scene until an EMS arrives.

ICly, I have a fair amount of knowledge about Police Work. The cadets cannot leave the station. They must stay, and must carry out their training when told. They can only go out on patrol when it is with a unit of higher rank goes with them. Once a cadet is promoted to a Police-Officer, they are able to go out on patrol alone, but it is not recommended. An officer out patrolling alone is an officer at their weakest and most vulnerable. Although, some can hold their own if they paid enough attention in training.

I do not have much knowledge of Corporal and Sergeant, but I hope I can learn more once I join the KPD and I become more experienced and familiar with it all.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SchoolRP, because a city needs law and order. I joined SchoolRP around a year ago, so I wasn't around for it, but I heard SchoolRP used to not have police. GangRP was the 'law and order' of the city, and no police were around to enforce laws. Police are also important to SchoolRP because a city needs to have a police department. It would be unrealistic if a large city with known, frequent gang activity occurrances, didn't have a police force. When police aren't around, most players will go to a Gang, or a 'Gang Family' for help, to get it dealt with. Ever since more police officers became active and joined the force, I feel like a lot more people began referring to the KPD for help. So, to conclude my reason of why police are important to SRP. . . Without Police, the city is overrun with gangs and chaos.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do acknowledge this.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I do acknowledge this. As I said, I am online everyday. Being dedicated won't be hard to do.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I acknowledge this.
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I've been roleplaying for quite a long time. I do not take IC things OOCly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Alan stands at a height of 6'0" and weighs 171lbs. He has an athletic figure, which explains why he can run so fast. His hair is blonde, and is at a slightly long length. His bangs swoop just below his eyes, and they are often parted in the middle. A unique thing about him, is that the first thing people notice about him are his eyes.

What he's like on and off the job?
On the job, Alan does his best to take things seriously. When the time is right, he most likely will crack a pun or a joke. Although, when things get serious, people almost never see him smile. He maintains a formal style, which would explain the type of vocabulary he uses. When he's off the job, sometimes his drinking problem can get a little bit out of control. His roommates often times would find him passed out in a chair from one of the dining room tables. It wasn't until recently that he started to clear things up, but withdrawal sometimes gets the best of him when he is off of the job.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Alan respects his co-workers, even if they do not respect him. He does his best to impress the higher-ranks. Since he is 30, this was his plan for the future. . Although he does take an interest in becoming a higher rank in the KPD.

BACKSTORY
Alan Kaminsky was born in Volgograd, Russia. He lived with his father. Unfortunately for him, he never knew who his mother was due to a divorce that happened when he was five months in the womb. He lived in Russia until he was around the age of nine, practically knowing the entire Russian language. Alan and his father moved to South Korea for a fresh start, to get away from the dangerous people that lived near them in Russia. He lived a good few years in Korea, meeting good people. . a lot better than the old ones he knew in Volgograd. As he got older, his father began drinking a lot more than he used to. Every week, it seemed like there was an extra bottle sitting at the side table out on the back porch. Alan had a few Japanese friends, who taught him the language every weekend when his father was either out doing something dumb, or passed out in the lounge chair. It took him about two years to fully learn Japanese, when finally he got a passport to the United States behind his father's back. When he was 16, he went to the United States without a word to his father. . Practically a 'disappearance'. He stayed in a boarding school and finished up high school in the U.S., where he finally moved to Japan at the age of 20. He found out about its education and job opportunities. He began to see the KPD in action, which sidetracked him from his original college study, which leaves off here. . Alan Kaminsky, an officer of the KPD.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Alan Nikodim Kaminsky
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Given Name(s):
Alan, 'Al'
Preferred Name:
Alan
IC Phone number:
583-292-421
Religious Denomination:
Atheist
Marital Status:
Single
Nationality:
Russian
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
Three
Working Experience:
None

Academic Degree:
Bachelors Degree

Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Criminal Justice
Minor(s):
Criminology

Native Languages:
Russian
Other Languages:
Japanese, Korean

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

After holding a vote throughout the entire force, sadly the vote was not on your side today. Nonetheless, we appreciate you applying for the KPD.

You may reapply in 30 days.

Users who are viewing this thread