Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
IGN: Oliverium
DATE: 10-25-22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Change the tag items have when hovering your mouse over them in auction house
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
There are many items in auction house, many of which I want to buy. However, I cannot see the price of most of it! The tags are too long and causes the price to be off screen. The cause seems to be the long expiring date, which DOES NOT need to count by seconds. Apartments count by days, hours, and minutes, and it works. Changing the expiration time to days, hours, and minutes would be a small change that would make prices easier to read. I did find some solutions to my issue, and they are the following:
1. Change your GUI Scale in settings - It takes a while to do, and to sum it up, it's an inconvenience. Some people may not know how to.
2. Change the auction sort type (nether star) by price descending/ascending. Use the surrounding items to make context clues of the price of your desired item - When your item's price is cut off, use the surrounding items to make clues (item on the left is 10k, item on the right is 14k, concluding your desired item to be in the 10-14k range. Also an inconvenience, and isn't exact.
3. Click the item you want and check when the [yes] and [no] options are presented - Most of the time it's still cut off

TL;DR: Shorten the expiring date on auction items so we can see the price

Attachments

• photo1.png
    photo1.png
    498.7 KB · Views: 23
  • photo2.png
    photo2.png
    479.2 KB · Views: 22

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
there is no way to fix this on our end, this is down to your monitor's size and your own GUI scaling

(even shortening the time would cause this to happen with most lores)

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Besides, this is built into the plugin, we don’t have access to the code for this one

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Do what customable said, and to get the prices to go in order click the nether star

Users who are viewing this thread