players online

Unahni Application

Jay513

Level 0

What is your Minecraft username?:

unahni

How old are you?:

Do you have any previous bans?:
yes i was assumed to be bypassing (resolved)
What Country are you from?:
United kingdom

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
takashi unson #6546

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes i agree to the consequences that will result if i am inactive as a teacher

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I have been active on the schoolrp server and perfecting my roleplay skills , i also always have the forums open just in case any news comes up

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:

I'm not really sure of the exact date but somewhere in the last 2 weeks

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

N/A

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

Grade 12 , age 18

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

My motivation for becoming a Professor is to experience a whole new type of SchoolRP. I’ve done plenty of High-school. So it would be exciting and exciting to play as the Professor, in this case, Professor, instead of the student. I also want to add another sub-subject option for College students to choose from as I feel that there isn’t as much variety in class subjects in College at the moment. It would make my class exciting but exciting at the same time. Making sure I don't bore the players, making the class as interactive as possible. But making sure I still get the lesson plan for the day done and through the players' heads quite clearly. Exposing their eyes to cultures, they have never heard of before or have very little knowledge about. I am very passionate about exploring new and strange cultures, reading deep into literature

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

I have read the rules from start to bottom to understand this type of rp

I have roleplayed before on different servers such as 5m , eclipse roleplay and other Minecraft roleplay servers

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs are the way you keep track and log in your lessons. With this, you can accurately log in the number of classes you have done. Making sure you get paid the correct amount at the end of the month. A simple and easy system that helps make sure everything goes smoothly and is a way to keep an eye on your activity as a Professor.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. To not drift off or start a conversation with any classmates about anything that isn't related to the lesson

2. No eating and drinking in the class, exclusion being water.

3. Not have any illegal items on campus at all.

4. Insulting or just disrespecting the Professor or a classmate will lead to punishment.

5. Using or having your phone out during class is not allowed

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

I have roleplayed in various different classes and various different situation such as combat roleplay , school roleplay , sport roleplay, i am learning how to detail roleplay

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

The task that a College-Professor has to complete is to meet the quota of 15 classes every month. And while teaching every one of those 15 required classes or even extra classes, they are to make sure that College Students have behaved during each lesson since College Students are expected to be more mature than High schoolers, and the Professor is expected to be mature and professional at all times. They have to provide realistic lectures to students, but at the same time making it fun for both sides. For the standard 15 classes, they are required to do; Professors make 450,000. With an additional ten courses, they reach the max amount they can make, 500,000.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Topai ‘SIN’ Teque would be a formal man standing around the height of 5,10 ,he is a nice clean man , he always likes to keep thing organised and would have a minor case of ocd he would be a blonde gentleman respecting all types of people , would never engage in fights unless necessary ,he would always try to talk it out with people to avoid physical or verbal assault

His view on students is that they are young adults soon to be out in the real world working in whatever job they are studying towards while in College. Hoping to help his students go on a successful path to their dream career, to do something possibly great after they graduate from College. Willing to go out of his way to speak and help any students he notices is in a bad situation in life at the moment. Maybe it could be crime, gangs, violence, a death in the family, etc. But he would do his very best to help and hopefully pull them out of that life. Since he knows that if he or nobody does, that type of life will not lead anywhere, well anywhere good at least. While doing a lecture he notices that a student, or students are not paying attention, slacking off, or even disturbing the peace of the class. At first he would be nice and give them a warning. Staying as kind as he can at the moment. And if they dont listen and continue, he’ll lead them to the door to exit the classroom. But his personality as a whole is nice.

He plans to be a Professor for a good while at Karakura, hopefully meeting a lady to in the future happily marry. He would like to leave the job of being a Professor with a great experience to look back on, helping many if not all of his students develop into mature and hard working adults. Maybe later on running back into them and chatting about when he was their professor and they were a student of his. Plans to make memories he will never forget.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

I would firstly approach the group/gang of students , next i would try ask them what the problem is and how could we solve it , if they don't respond to me or keep shouting and ridiculing the hallways ,i will raise my voice to get their attention , if by that time they are still not complying to talk to me i would get the hierarchy if the school to deal with them

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

At first, I would calmly and respectfully ask them to stop how they are currently acting—reminding them that their classmates are trying to learn and do something with their lives—giving them their first and only warning. Suppose they do not fear the sign and continue to disturb the class. I would then kindly tell them to exit the classroom. And if they don't know themselves, then I will assist them out.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me the male would take a deep breath before exhaling as a drop of sweat would run down his forehead , he would wipe the drop of sweat with his handkerchief

/me the male would be rearranging the order of his class b pencil collection set while having an awkward smile on his face

/me Would glance around the classroom, making sure they were paying attention to the lecture he was just giving. Then clasping his hands together smiling before waving at them signalling that the class is now over.

/me He would rest himself on his desks chair, placing his right arm behind the chair with his other hand scratching the back of his head. He’d then sit up running his fingers through the plenty full of assignments done the past few periods.

/me While slowly walking around the classroom looking over each and every student's shoulders checking up on their work.

Backstory

Topai ‘SIN’Tqeu is a very classy man, wears very expensive clothes, neat and classy along with his smooth blonde hair. His eyes were shiny blue and a proud and confident stance. He is from Nara in japan Where he grew up along with his 2 brothers. When he was 11 yrs old, he started to enjoy going to school and learning new things since that's what he loved. He was planning on becoming some sort of Teacher, cause he loved sharing his knowledge with people and teach people ANYTHING he knew. He started online studying about teaching and more about life when he was 15 yrs old and dedicated his free-time to ONLY that and nothing else. He was always a quiet and shy kid at school and due to his OCD, he would not have many friends even if he would try his best to get friends and get people to like him, but it somewhat never worked. . but Topai had different projects for life, different plans, different opinions. His father and the rest of the family were not okay, they wanted him to lead the family business of fish company and nothing else. One night, out of nowhere, his brothers tried to murder him, orders from his father. Though, Yaki was taking training in martial arts and weapons handling, he was able to easily kill his brothers instead where he ran away from home, for 3 months, Yaki was gone. No one knew where he was, though one day he went to a gas station in the northeast of Nara where he got caught by the cops. Yaki tried to resist but he got shot in the chest, he was taken to the hospital where he was taken care of but when his family picked him up out of the hospital, he ran away again. This time, he did the choice of going for good and leave the gang life behind. He took a train to kakakura, not telling ANYONE back in Nara. Today, his family still wonder where he is and how was he able to defeat 2 skilled gang killers. He started his version of the Tqeu , making it better. He got his certificates and degrees. Now, he wants to become a Professor to give a better life for the future generation, give them a life different from his, teach them the errors he made to make sure they won't do the same and teach everyone all the amazing sides of life and jobs

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Topai ‘SIN’ Teque

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): Topai

Preferred Name: Mr Topai

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Japan, Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 4