Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
IGN: Uncapitable | Capitable

DATE: 12/25/2020

SUGGESTION:
Add the 15 minute rule in the Rules & Information section; it came to my attention that a lot of people are confused with this ‘rule’ the soon someone mentions it, therefore I think that it should be added in the rules for the people who are not familiar with the 15 minute timer rule, to get some knowledge on how this exactly works and to understand it.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
I believe this thing already exists, considering a situation when my cop character almost dies. He got taken somewhere, and the only thing they were allowed to do during those 15 minutes was to just cut off ONE limb. I believe this is a thing, but, as you said, it isn't in the Rules and Information, so it is confusing for certain players to understand this

Prosthettics

Level 40
Prosthettics
Prosthettics
Rich
The rule regarding being unable to decapitate until the 15 minute timer is up already exists, however, as you said, it's one of those invisible rules that exist that aren't actually explicitly written down anywhere.

+1 to expanding the combat section of the rules or making an entire GangRP section; the rules surrounding it are already very nitpicky and confusing to existing players, and especially to newer players, which in turn frustrates them and has resulted in a lack of GangRP oriented players due to the LOOC headaches.

Pascal

Level 12
+1

There's many rules both sides don't know about so when staff bring it up, many people are confused. Clarification on the rules of GangRP and generalRP would make many things alot easier

icae

Level 0
Remove this rule altogether because what kind of stupid criminal would wait 15m to kill someone. The whole point of a murder is that it's fast to allow the person to actually die, and you know, the murderer to get away. An OOC rule should not have to be put in place to handicap GangRP.

Im6

Level 184
ACCEPTED

- Time has been discussed & set to 10 instead of 15, more information can be found at a soon to be posted update post.​

Users who are viewing this thread