Not open for further replies.

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
IGN: Subject_725 [Uncapitable = Alt]

DATE: 10/20/2020

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I'd like to suggest a Anti-VPN for the SchoolRP server.
-
To begin with, I'm kind of confused on why SchoolRP does not have a Anti-VPN plugin. This plugin is to avoid bypassers to join on a alternate account, and/or bypass their bans.

Now- the reason this would be easier is because everyday, bypassers join 'n flood the /ooc chat or dupe things.
A lot of bypassers joined lately and got people falsely-banned because of duping.

They basically dupe a certain item and give it to random people, so their inventory would be full with the same, duped items; which gets them falsely banned and staff members will think that the person who got falsely-banned was duping.

The reason I suggested this is because logging on with a VPN is not allowed anyways, so; why not blacklist VPN's by adding a Anti-VPN plugin?

However- I was thinking about this for a while, and it came to my attention that they have not added this earlier for some reason. There definitely is a reason of why this plugin has not been added earlier, maybe it's used for a staff member to do something with it or anything related to that. Not sure.

Anyways- if this suggestion gets denied for some reason, please mention down below why, thank you so much!

-Alex

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread