Community Team
Event Team
MinisterFudge
MinisterFudge
Notable
What's your Minecraft Username?: MinisterFudge
What's the title of your suggestion?: Underwater Ruins/Reef

What's your suggestion?:
I make this suggestion somewhat uncertain, but REALLY, I'm mainly doing it because I'm curious.

I noticed the Karakura Bay (i.e. the ocean) is pretty bare. Just kelp and sand, with a couple of boats scattered about. Beneath the sand, as far as I'm aware... there isn't much either.

So with this in mind, I figured I would suggest:
- The construction of underwater ruins. They don't need to be particularly remarkable on the surface, but in my head anyway: I picture a deep underground labyrinth.​
- Potential construction of reefs here and there (i.e. coral)​

How will this benefit the server and community?:
I'm making this suggestion on the assumption that there's currently no good reason for why the reef/bay is so empty and barren. There may be a very good reason. BUT, if there is no good reason, then I can think of several benefits to this proposal (a) gives players another location to explore and a reason to level up swimming/fishing as it would reward them. (b) opportunity for the LORE team to explain away WHY there are ruins there (c) People with whitelists to dolphin/fish would EAT (d) Build Team would probably enjoy, I imagine, the opportunity to create underwater ruins.

ZaciZach

Level 29
zacizach
zacizach
Rich+
+1

Well ngl I don't see anything wrong with this suggestion. Since we have beautiful mountains and buildings, why not make the ocean pretty too?

Leo_14

Level 37
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
+1

Kimi did announce awhile ago that the next big update will resolve around the beach and the sea area to make it more "appealing" this was said on the RPH server.

The date of that announcement was

— 05/25/2024​

Therefore I do believe that what you have suggested will happen however it isn't clear as to when :))

The link to that announcement is linked below

Users who are viewing this thread