No

What country are you from?:
America

Do you have Discord?:
Yes Undesired#2511

How long have you played the server for?:
3 years

List your current and past applications:
A Spanish and French language application but. don't have access to the old account. used

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is to help Karakura. There would be many methods to assist Karakura but I wanted to help them in a special way. I desired to help people continue to exist in some manner so I noticed the hospital did that. I also want to grow to be a nurse once I am older so I think this will be a perfect manner to learn a little bit about a way to do stuff.

What do you know about medical practice?:
I know a little more than the average person about medical practice as but not much. I have studied into genetics, but other than that I don't have much experience. My whole family is a long line of doctors and nurses so I know a little more than someone who's family doesn't specialize in that. I have always found the medical field to be so interesting and am planning to study into it further as I get older.
What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

Code Blue - Medical Emergency in Hospital

Code Red- Fire

Code Black- Bomb

Code Pink - Infant/Child Abduction

Code Orange- Hazardous Material or Spill Incident

Code Silver - Active Shooter

Code Violet - Violent/Combative Individual

Code Yellow - Disaster

Code Brown - Severe Weather

Code White - Evacuation

Code Green- Emergency Activation

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I am completely aware of being demoted if I am inactive for a long time.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

I'm aware of the positions and how old I need to be for it.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How is your character during and off the job?
My character is respectful and open-minded to suggestions, and will listen. Alviria is willing to hear what people have to say and in fact enjoys hearing other people's opinions. She's kind and especially loves the therapy field. She'd respectable and well-behaved, and will listen to her orders and do them to her best ability. Alviria talks a little less than the average person but is overall pretty social. Outside of being in work field, she's often found hanging around friends, or family members. Often, she will not approach and instead will wait for you to approach her. If she finds the conversation to be beneficial to both you and her, she will approach. She seems confident when speaking, not at all very submissive.

What do they look like?
Alviria stands at around 5'8, with long black hair, her face is round and well sculpted. Her voice is low but leaning towards a feminine low and she is often found wearing formal attire

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
She is anemic, and has major depressive disorder but other than that she's healthy

What makes your character unique?
My character is open to hearing other people's opinions and puts others before her own. Alviria will work well and get along with everyone, and she's a hard worker, always believing she can do better. She's creative when attempting to make other people happy or content. She'll most likely keep her opinions to herself, unless asked or feels it to be essential or beneficial to the conversation.

Backstory
Alviria would come from a german background, with a strict yet kind mother. Her father would have been absent from her life, rarely brought up without sorrow, or anger. She was born an only child, but was put in foster care when her family’s financial fell to a steep decline. The Miyake family then proceeded to adopt her when she was 9. She was raised well, but during her teen years she began to act out. As any normal teenager would do, she began to explore her sexuality, and came out as a lesbian when she was 16. Alviria has on/off friends who would often leave her to be alone, which led to her smoking habit. Alviria met July when she was 17 and slowly fell in love with her. She was head over heels and was often found absently staring at her. July had not come out as of then and was not ready to explore it with Alviria, yet Alviria remained loyal. In order to pursue her dream in Photography, Alviria moved to Washington DC. Yet a few months after she came back to see July and found out that July had suffered severe head trauma in a car crash. She died two days before Alviria would come back. Dealing with that Alviria fell deeper into her bad habits and is often found alone or with her siblings, a pack of cigarettes often found on her person. As Alviria remained in Karakura she grew older and began to lose interest in Photography and begin to get interest in Nursing. Alviria thought about how she would benefit the hospital and just recently applied to be accepted as a nurse. She has always thought that idea of making someone content or happy, to be a great way to benefit the community.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Alviria Sund Miyake

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss Miyake

Given Name(s): Alviria, Viri 'Tragedy'

Preferred Name: Miss Miyake to patients, and 'Tragedy' to friends, and Alviria to
family

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: German

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: 12 years

Working Experience: 4 years

Academic Degree: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)

Year of Graduation: 2018

Major(s): Mental Health Nursing, Genetics, and Clinical Nursing Skills.

Minor(s): Psychology and Nutrition.

Native Languages: German

Other Languages: French, Japanese

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread