Unique Phone Numbers | NikaBlossom

ImNikaBTW

Level 6
IGN:
NikaBlossom
DATE:
Friday, October 13th, 2023 , 10:15am EST
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I suggest character specific phone numbers by this I mean that while yes, you may own one smartphone, each character profile has its own phone number associated with it.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

This will benefit the server and community by making the Roleplay experience more realistic as well remove any confusion as to which character is texting which when a person has multiple. Overall, it will make things easier for the community as well as allow people to make specific accounts on Onrain for each character using their specific phone number!

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
+1

As long as this can easily be implemented and not impact any features or frames, I'd GLADLY ask for this to be implemented as I have multiple characters on one account and when in a family I need to specify that you cannot call this number whilst I'm on a seperate character. It could definitely solve a lot of confusion and might be able to work the onrains as well so I don't get onrain messages for a seperate character while on my teacher character.

Overall if it's hard to implement sadly I'll have to -1 as it isn't that important or needed just a big want. Hopefully it can be implemented though as I would definitely need this, as well as a lot of other people with multiple characters on one account!

DarkEclipic

Level 163
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
+1

pretty sure that this is mentioned in the Character Update SRP had with /character about them having each profile having their own languages and number

Poseter

Level 12
Poseter
Poseter
Omega+
+1

makes lives easier but could cause issues with phone numbers that are associated with old/inactive players

robinzee

Level 26
robinzee
robinzee
Rich
At one point, a SIM Card mechanic was going to be added (so everyone could have multiple numbers). I'm not sure about the state of this at the moment, though.

kustomzero

Level 133
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
+1
Something similar has been suggested like this, the SIM Card Mechanic. Even though it hasn't been implemented yet, it will most likely be similar to this suggestion.

coria

Level 29
vacoria
vacoria
Omega+
+1

this will help me stop f msging people that im on a different character

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
+1. This'll cause a lot of complications with the plugin but it'd be a great addition!

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We're already looking into doing something similar to this!​

Users who are viewing this thread