NotCrash
NotCrash
Omega+
Screenshot_20230419_043623_MediBang_Paint.jpg

IGN:
Crash_LPs (account I am applying with)
Crash_RPs (alt account)

Previous bans/warns/kicks:
I've never been banned from the server. I have no active warnings and the last one was quiet a while back.

Describe your activity on the server:
In the beginning, my activity on the server has been centered around my growing interest in roleplaying and my desire to learn more about the different aspects of RP. During this time, I've taken advantage of every opportunity to engage in roleplay and learn from other players. Through the experiences I made, I learned about the importance of character development, building relationships with other players, and using my creativity and personal skills for my own roleplay. I spent the most of my time exploring gangrp and crimerp as that part of the server caught my interests in the very beginning. So I ran with a few gangs and with diffrent characters from time to time, getting more and more known with the rules and other important things. Although I had to take a break from the server for a few weeks due to personal reasons, I'm now fully back and eager to continue my exploration of the diffrent areas of the server. When it comes to playtime then I am normaly online on a daily for atleast two or three hours, unless there is anything serious or important going on that prevents me from playing.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:
My current discord username is Crash#0833. I currently have no microphone because mine broke recently.

Specify your country of origin and time zone:

I am born and live in Germany, my timezone is GMT+2.

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:
Since I've been looking around for factions to join after my break, I went through the individual factions and the applications on the forum piece by piece. I wanted to get back into exciting roleplay and therefore wrote applications for various factions, mainly without sending them off, as some application phases are closed. Now I've been thinking about joining the BMD, because I'm already very used to and familiar with gang and criminal roleplay. In addition, the BMD not only cares about IC matters, but also very much about OOC matters, whether it has to do with events or rules on weapons. I would like to get involved creatively and in the best possible way in the BMD team in order to bring fun and good roleplay experiences to other players.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
As an experienced roleplayer and a retired event team member (event team on another server with another kind of roleplay, if there are any questions reguarding to that feel free to send me a dm), I believe that my creativity, fairness, and extensive experience can provide a unique contribution to the team at BMD. I value fairness and treating others with respect in all my interactions. With my in-depth knowledge of the rules and weapon profiles, I strive to bring a realistic and immersive element to my roleplaying. I am committed to fostering an inclusive and welcoming environment for all players, and I actively promote diversity and inclusivity in the roleplaying community. I am passionate about pushing the boundaries of storytelling and continuously improving my craft. I am dedicated to elevating the roleplaying experience to new heights and making a meaningful impact. I believe that my skills, experience, and unwavering commitment to fairness can be a valuable asset to the BMD team.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
I have extensive experience working in a team, having served as a member of an event-team for a roleplaying server (not SRP) in the past. In this role, I actively worked with other team members to plan, organize and execute various in-game events. I brought my skills together with coordination and creative storytelling to create engaging and immersive experiences for the roleplaying community. It's been a few months now, but even though it was a different kind of roleplay, it helped me bring my creativity and other strengths to a team. This would summarize my past experience as best as possible. When it comes to SRP gangs I also were part of a few "teams". These would be gangs like Kitsune Clan, Chesu Ban and Seijutoma. A few groups where I made my contributions in the higherup teams. Other gangs I were in are Sionnach, Valhalla and Ikazuchi.​

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
One of my suggestion is to expand the Crime Clinic, which offers different treatments for now. What I had in mind was to add medicines and pills that require a prescription from the hospital and then sell them illegally on the black market.
Another thing that came in mind was selling things like multiple tranquilizers, poisons, and more that cause specific effects. For example adrenalin injections, which make you faster and improve your reflexes (featured by using the potion effect swiftness for example) or poisons, filled in injections, which can stun and weaken the opponent (nausea, slowness, etc). On the one hand, this would increase the BMD's diverse range of goods, and it would also open up new methods for criminals to fight their competition.

Another suggestion I wanted to make was a new business. The Black Market Auction House, a place thats well hidden and opens every few weeks. Players could bid on coveted items or special weapons and customised masks (extra modeled for the auctions) that are only available in that auctions. Players could engage in covert negotiations, backroom deals, and strategic bidding to outsmart their rivals and obtain rare and valuable items to gain an advantage in the criminal underworld. The Black Market Auction House could become a hub of intrigue, mystery, and clandestine activities, creating a captivating gameplay experience for players.
This innovative and immersive Black Market Auction House feature could provide a fresh and exciting gameplay experience for players within the server's crime faction.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
Yes, I am very familiar with the rules on weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server. I understand the importance of these guidelines to ensure fair gameplay and a positive roleplaying experience for everyone.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
Yes, I am familiar with that and totaly understand it.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
Yes, I am.

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
Yes, I am. I totaly understand that the revealing of the BMD's plans is a major and serious breach of trust that comes with that role.​

image.png

Screenshot_20230421_022206_MediBang_Paint.jpg
Full Legal Name: Tora Matsuda
Criminal Alias: Uragiri
Age & Occupation: 32 years old, Unoccupied
Gender & Marital Status: Male; Single

Ethnicity & Race: atheist; Japanese
Known Languages: Japanese (fluent), Japanese Sign Language (fluent), russian (learning)
Former Associations/Occupations: Former member of a Yakuza syndicate in Tokyo, specialized in smuggling
Highest Level of Education: High school diploma

Physical/Mental Ailments:
nicotine addiction
Known Family Members: Mother - Kaori Matsuda (Deceased); Father - ??? (unknown)

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
Tora Matsuda, is a 5'9" Japanese male with a lean, athletic build. He has heterochromia iridum, with his left eye being a sharp blue and his right eye a soft hazel. His long red hair flowed down his back, and his bangs often obscured a scar above his left eyebrow. The smell of cigarette smoke clung to his clothes, giving him a distinct air of mystery and danger. His piercing gaze and enigmatic demeanor hinted at a troubled past and a hardened exterior.​

Screenshot_20230410_184710_MediBang_Paint-1.jpgimage0.jpg

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
Calculating: Tora is strategic and tactical in his approach to business. He carefully assesses risks and opportunities and makes calculated decisions to maximize his profits. He is skilled at negotiating and bargaining, always aiming to get the best deal for himself.

Ruthless: Tora can be ruthless when it comes to protecting his interests and business. He may be willing to take drastic measures, including resorting to violence, to eliminate threats or rivals. He has a pragmatic and business-like approach to his dealings and is not afraid to make tough decisions.

Cautious: Tora is careful and cautious in his dealings, always mindful of potential risks and pitfalls. He may be suspicious of others and take measures to protect his identity and operations. He may be guarded and secretive, revealing only what is necessary and keeping his true intentions hidden.

Rebellious: Tora has a rebellious streak, often challenging authority and societal norms. He may have a disdain for rules and regulations, seeing them as obstacles to his goals. He is independent-minded and may not conform to societal expectations, choosing his own path even if it goes against the norm.

Resourceful: Tora is skilled at finding solutions to problems and making the most of the resources available to him. He may be able to think on his feet, improvise, and adapt quickly to changing circumstances.

Observant: Tora Matsuda has a keen eye for details, noticing even the smallest aspects of his surroundings and situations. He is attentive and perceptive, often picking up on subtle cues that others may miss. His acute attention to detail allows him to gather valuable information, assess risks, and identify opportunities with precision. He may also have a meticulous and thorough approach to tasks, ensuring that nothing escapes his scrutiny. However, his keen observation skills may also make him overly cautious at times, as he tends to thoroughly ****yze situations before taking action.

Greedy for Knowledge: Tora Matsuda has an insatiable thirst for knowledge and constantly seeks to expand his understanding of the world around him. He is intellectually curious, always eager to learn and acquire new information, and may go to great lengths to uncover hidden truths or gain access to restricted knowledge.

Dislikes Surprises: Tora Matsuda prefers to be in control and dislikes surprises or unexpected changes in plans. He may feel anxious or uncomfortable when caught off guard and may go to great lengths to avoid or mitigate surprises in his personal and professional life.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail: (200+ words minimum)

Early life and loss
Tora Matsuda's early life was shaped by the absence of his father and the unwavering presence of his mother, Kaori Matsuda. Growing up in Tokyo, Japan, in a modest family, Tora and his mother had a close bond. Despite her long hours as a nurse, Kaori worked tirelessly to provide for their family and became Tora's rock, offering him guidance and support. A tragedy struck when Tora was only 14 years old. Kaori was diagnosed with a terminal illness, and despite her valiant fight, she eventually succumbed to the illness, leaving Tora devastated. Losing his mother was a profound blow that left an indelible mark on him.
He struggled to come to terms with the loss, feeling a deep sense of emptiness and abandonment. Tora's world was shattered, and he was forced to confront the harsh realities of life at a young age. The loss of his mother left him with a void that he sought to fill in various ways as he navigated his teenage years. He struggled with feelings of anger, betrayal, and loneliness, questioning why he had to endure such loss at such a young age. This experience fueled his sense of mistrust towards others and instilled in him a need to protect himself from further pain. Despite the challenges he faced, Tora also drew strength from the memory of his mother. He carried with him the lessons she had imparted, her unwavering love, and the values she had instilled in him. Her memory became a driving force behind his determination and ambition as he sought to make his own way in the world, and he vowed to never forget the sacrifices she had made for him. The loss of his mother was a defining moment in Tora's life, shaping his character and influencing the choices he would make in the years to come. It left a lasting impact on him, fueling his drive for self-reliance, independence, and a sense of purpose. Tora's early life and the loss of his mother set the stage for the challenges he would face and the person he would become as he embarked on his journey into the criminal underworld.

A Path of Rebellion and Belonging
Tora Matsuda's world was shattered when he lost his mother and found himself with no family to turn to. Filled with a deep sense of betrayal and anger, he rebelled against authority and turned to the streets of Tokyo in search of belonging and purpose. It was during this tumultuous time in his life that he caught the attention of a notorious Yakuza syndicate known for their involvement in illicit activities, including smuggling.
Tora's sharp intellect and resourcefulness did not go unnoticed by the syndicate, and he quickly rose through the ranks, proving himself to be a valuable asset. His keen mind and ability to ****yze situations with precision made him a natural fit for the world of smuggling. He honed his skills in procuring and transporting contraband, and his meticulous planning and attention to detail set him apart as a skilled smuggler within the syndicate. While Tora became more deeply involved in the syndicate's activities, he embraced the challenges and complexities of the criminal underworld. He learned to navigate the treacherous waters of organized crime, forming close relationships with some of the members who became a substitute family for him. However, he also became increasingly wary of surprises and the unpredictability of life, developing a preference for being in control of every situation and constantly guarding against potential threats. Tora's rise within the syndicate was not without its obstacles.
He faced rivalries, power struggles, and moments of moral conflict. However, his determination and hunger for knowledge propelled him forward, and he became known for his cunning and deceptive nature. He earned the alias "Uragiri", as a nod to his ability to outmaneuver his opponents and stay several steps ahead of them. But even after his success as a smuggler, Tora's past and the loss of his mother continued to haunt him. He grappled with conflicting emotions of anger, grief, and a yearning for something more in life. Deep down, he knew that his current path was not sustainable in the long term, but he felt trapped by the circumstances that had led him to this point. Throughout his journey, Tora had learned the value of being observant, calculating, and sly. He had become known for his meticulous planning, attention to detail, and his ability to ****yze situations and make calculated moves. He had also developed a sense of mistrust towards others, always keeping his guard up and relying only on himself.

Desperate Flight from Tokyo
Years of climbing the ranks and amassing power had made Tora a target of suspicion among the syndicate's leaders. His insatiable hunger for knowledge and thirst for power had drawn attention and mistrust, and he soon found himself on the wrong side of the syndicate's loyalty. It all came to a head one fateful night in the dark alleys of Tokyo.
Tora was ambushed by two skilled hitmen, sent by the syndicate leader to eliminate him. With no weapons and outnumbered, Tora fought back with all his cunning and resourcefulness, but the odds were against him. He managed to dodge their attacks and land a few blows, but the hitmen were relentless, closing in on him with their sharp daggers. Tora's mind raced as he desperately sought an escape route. He knew he had to think quickly and make a daring move to survive. With his shoulder throbbing from the wound inflicted by one of the daggers, he spotted a narrow gap between two buildings and made a daring leap, narrowly avoiding another lethal strike. He sprinted through the winding streets, pushing his body to its limits, his heart pounding in his chest with fear and adrenaline.
As Tora ran through the familiar streets of Tokyo, he couldn't help but feel a sense of betrayal. The syndicate that he had once considered his family had turned against him. It was a harsh realization that left him reeling with anger and disappointment. The streets that were once his domain now seemed hostile and unfamiliar, filled with danger and uncertainty. Finally, he reached the piers, and his eyes fell upon a cargo ship that was about to set sail. Without a second thought, Tora boarded the ship, ignoring the searing pain in his shoulder. He knew he had to put as much distance as possible between himself and the syndicate hitmen who were surely still on his trail. The ship pulled away from the shore, leaving behind the twinkling lights of Tokyo, a city that had once been his playground but now held only bitter memories.
When Tora stood on the deck of the ship, he looked out into the horizon with a mix of emotions. He felt a sense of relief for narrowly escaping his assailants, but also a deep sense of loss for the life he left behind. Tora knew that his journey was far from over. He was now a fugitive, on the run with no clear destination in mind. Yet, he was determined to use his cunning and intellect to carve a new path for himself, far from the treacherous world of the Yakuza.

An unknown Island
Tora Matsuda, now a fugitive on the run, woke up below deck on the cargo ship, hidden among the crates and barrels of cargo. He had managed to evade detection and tended to his wounds using the first-aid kit he had stolen from the ship's supplies the previous night. Tora's mind was racing with uncertainty as he didn't know where the ship was headed and what awaited him upon arrival. With caution, Tora ventured into the ship's canteen, skillfully avoiding any contact with the crew. He stole some groceries, trying to go unnoticed, as he knew he needed to conserve his resources for the unknown journey ahead.
He carefully assessed the situation, making sure not to attract any attention to himself, and tended to his wounds in secrecy. While the ship sailed on, Tora's anxiety grew. He was in the dark about the ship's destination, and the uncertainty weighed heavily on him. He couldn't afford to be caught, as the syndicate hitmen could still be on his trail. Tora knew he had to plan his next move carefully. One day, Tora's patience paid off as he spotted land in the distance from one of the ship's windows. It appeared to be an island, and his heart raced with a mix of hope and apprehension. He observed the ship docking at the island's docks, and he made a bold decision to abandon the ship, despite not knowing anything about the island or what awaited him there. Tora's mind raced with questions as he made his way off the ship, carefully avoiding detection.
What was this island? Would it offer him safety or pose new dangers? He knew he had to tread carefully and use all his cunning and strategic skills to survive in this unknown territory. Tora set foot on the island and looked up to the buildings that were close to the beach and docks, he felt a mix of trepidation and determination. He was alone, far from the familiar streets of Tokyo, and faced with an uncertain future. But he was also fueled by his relentless drive for survival and his cunning nature that had served him well in the past. With a determined glint in his eye, Tora set out into the unknown, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

A new chapter
Months had passed since Tora arrived on the unknown island of Karakura, and he had made it his new home. The island was not so different from Tokyo, with its high crime rates and various gangs vying for control. Tora had adapted to his new surroundings and was determined to continue his criminal activities. Having learned from his past experiences, Tora was no longer interested in joining any yakuza or syndicate. He had a new goal in mind - to gain power and cause chaos. He had grown disillusioned with the notion of following someone else's orders and being a pawn in a larger criminal organization. Tora craved control and authority, and he was willing to take whatever steps necessary to achieve it. Tora started his quest for power by making connections with the local criminal underworld. He started to gain a reputation for his ruthlessness and cunning, as he strategically positioned himself as a formidable force to be reckoned with. He also started to gather valuable information on the local gangs and their activities. Despite his criminal activities, Tora kept a low profile in the island's social circles, carefully concealing his true identity and motives. He was determined to be the one in control, the one pulling the strings, and he would stop at nothing to achieve his goals. But with his past still haunting him and enemies lurking in the shadows, Tora knew that the road ahead would be fraught with challenges and dangers. His new chapter, and his quest for power and chaos had only just begun.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:

Shadows of the underworld
Tora was deep in the city's sewers conducting a high-stakes deal with five shady figures in masks and black suits. They had ordered a significant amount of blades and crowbars, and Tora was intrigued by their plans. When Tora handed over the weapons, he couldn't help but be curious about the group's intentions. He asked for more details, his sharp intellect and resourcefulness at work. The leader of the group revealed that they were planning a hostage-taking operation and needed a reliable getaway route. Tora's mind raced as he weighed the risks and rewards. He knew that getting involved in such a volatile situation could bring him more power and wealth, but it could also draw unwanted attention from the authorities and rival gangs.
Tora was a master of staying one step ahead, but this deal presented a new level of complexity. The group of masked figures waited in silence, their eyes fixed on Tora, awaiting his decision. Tora's mind was sharp, and he quickly calculated the potential gains against the risks. He realized that providing a reliable getaway route could solidify his reputation as a trusted dealer in the criminal underworld and gain him favor with this group. After a moment of contemplation, Tora nodded in agreement. He provided the group with a detailed escape route through the labyrinthine sewer system, using his extensive knowledge of the city's underground passages. The group nodded in appreciation and paid Tora handsomely for his services. As they left, Tora watched them disappear into the darkness of the sewers, knowing that his decision had set a chain of events in motion. He couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement, his hunger for power and wealth driving him forward. Tora knew that this deal could open up new opportunities for him, but it also came with heightened risks and challenges. With a sight smirk on his face, Tora made his way out of the sewers, his mind already racing with plans for his next move.

Under Oberservation
Tora walked down the dimly lit streets of Karakura, his eyes scanning the area for any potential threats. He had been in the criminal underworld for years and knew how to spot trouble from a mile away. But as he turned down a deserted alleyway, he couldn't shake the feeling of being followed. Tora's heart raced as he reached for the dagger concealed in his waistband, ready to defend himself. Suddenly, a shadowy figure emerged from the darkness. Tora held the dagger to the stranger's throat, demanding answers. The figure hesitated for a moment, but Tora's sharp instincts could tell they were lying. He pressed harder with the dagger, forcing the person to speak. The stranger finally confessed that they were sent to watch Tora. Tora felt a cold shiver run down his spine. He couldn't let anyone get too close or find out too much about him. He needed to know who was behind this and what their intentions were. Tora's mind raced as he tried to come up with a plan. He could either let the person go and risk being followed again, or he could use this opportunity to send a warning to whoever was watching him. He decided on the latter. With a steady hand, Tora carved the outline of an eye into the individual's shoulder as a warning. The figure winced in pain, but Tora knew that this would send a message. He released the person and watched as they quickly disappeared into the night. But when Tora walked away, he still couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. He knew that he needed to be more careful now than ever before. He needed to find out who was behind this and put an end to it before they could cause any harm.

Uncovering a Weapon Reseller
Tora stood in a dark alley, his piercing eyes fixed on the shady figure who was busy dealing black market weapons to several individuals in the dark alley. He had heard rumors of such activities taking place in Karakura, but it was rare to see it firsthand. As a black market dealer himself, Tora had his own code of conduct, and reselling weapons was frowned upon in the underground world he operated in. Tora watched as the figure made deals with the buyers, exchanging money for the illicit weapons. He could tell that the figure was not a regular member of the black market. The way they conducted themselves, their lack of familiarity with the usual protocols, and the nervous glances they cast around them, all indicated that they were an outsider trying to make a quick profit. This piqued Tora's curiosity, as it was common knowledge that the black market dealt harshly with anyone caught reselling their weapons. It was a violation of the unspoken rules of the criminal underworld, and those who dared to do so often faced dire consequences. Tora continued to observe and he couldn't help but feel a mix of anger and disgust. He had built his reputation in the black market through hard work, cunning, and strategic alliances. Seeing someone tarnish that reputation by engaging in such shady activities stirred something inside him. Determined to uncover the truth, Tora approached the figure, his hand resting on the hilt of his dagger concealed beneath his coat. The figure looked up, startled by Tora's sudden presence. Tora exuded an air of authority as he confronted the figure, demanding answers. "What's your game?", Tora asked, his voice low and menacing. The figure stammered, trying to come up with an explanation, but Tora was not easily fooled. He could see through the lies and excuses. It was clear to him that the figure was reselling weapons without the black market's knowledge. Tora's anger flared, but he kept his cool. He didn't want to attract unnecessary attention to himself or his own operations. Instead, he decided to make a point. With a swift motion, Tora drew his dagger and carved the outline of an eye into the figure's shoulder, a warning that he was watching. It had become a habit by now, serving as both a warning and a identifying feature. "You're lucky I'm in a good mood today," Tora said, his voice laced with menace. "But if I catch you doing this again, you won't be so lucky." The figure nodded vigorously, clearly understanding the severity of the situation. Tora let them go for now, but only to deal with them another time on another place. He then disappeared into the shadows, leaving the figure shaken and uncertain. Tora walked away, he couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction. He had put a stop to the weapon reselling scheme, at least for now. But he knew that he would pay that person a visit again, very soon. For such actions have serious consequences, and Tora will neither ignore nor let that person get away so easily.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer: N/A

Concluding Remarks: Thank you for taking the time to read this application! Have a nice weekend.

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying to join the Black Market, unfortunately after consulting with the rest of the BMDs we've decided to deny your application this time around. We wish you all the best for your future within the Crime Faction.

Users who are viewing this thread