Player Information
⛧☾༺☠︎︎༻☽⛧
══════════════════

What is your Minecraft username?: SleepyS3b

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): sleepys3b

How old are you? (Optional): Nineteen

What is your time zone?: CST

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server is pretty high! I’m consistently doing something, on this the server, whether it would be seance
roleplay with a ouija board or just chatting with people creating conversation.
For example, here is my playtime!

What am I actively doing on SRP and what have I roleplayed in the past?:

Media Club member |
As of now I am a member of Media Club! I am working on making content! My content will consist of ****og horror and VHS informative videos. I’m constantly thinking of ideas, which haven’t been started just yet but will in the future. I’ve always been fond of VHS informative videos, I think it’s one of the most creative ways you can do content! I’ve done a good amount of research to be able to figure out how the media works. Putting it into minecraft will be a challenge but challenge accepted! I want to make some stuff that reflects me, something I adore.
══════════════════
Art Professor | I played the character Jikai “Jik” Kakumyo, the art professor in the school faction. I worked there a while, and I’ve made very fun memories. Being a professor was one of the first factions I entered. I learned how to play a more mature character, while spending time with the staff members I learned a lot more too, in ways I can prove myself to be an adult. The communication didn’t come easy at first, it was a whole new thing for me, but after a while I got used to talking to the other faction members! As an art professor I did interactive lessons, I did some learning from a range of communication with art, to the meaning of it.

══════════════════

Music Festival 2024 | I entered the music festival in April, entered as the character Mozu Kuronosuke, it was my first real event I’ve done on SRP and I was most fond of it. It was fun! As it was a time I was just getting back into roleplay and one my first experiences with music detailrp, I’d say I did great! I spent a lot of time typing out what I wanted in a google doc before the actual event, doing research, testing it out, actually saying the lines to see if it makes sense. I had someone proofread it as well, with that being said it made me think about my roleplay, it made me capture what I wanted for my character. With a lot of time and effort I was able to do the best I could do! Looking back at it today I would’ve done a lot better with the new found skills I’ve acquired, but that doesn’t make me regret it any less.
══════════════════

Woodson Syndicate | I joined GangRP in August of this year. I was invited to join Woodson Syndicate, I’ve learned countless amounts of detailrp that I’d never have learned if I hadn't joined. The things I’ve learned will stay in my mind as I learn and improve on my already well rounded thoughts about roleplaying, learning to just add the characters thoughts and feelings in the details really changed a lot. I was able to make more meaningful messages portrayed in characters. Portraying thoughts and feelings with characters is a lot easier than I’ve learned when I was first roleplaying while I was younger. I left the gang shortly after because I couldn’t keep up with the consistent fighting roleplay, which I do a lot better than I used to, but having to focus on the characters' pain really threw it off for me, because of that I decided it was best to leave GangRP.

══════════════════
Yona-Yona Cashier | as of currently I am working for the store Yona-Yona! I have experience working with the panel and working as a team to create a great experience for customers! Being sent into this environment was a great change for me, as this is my first SchoolRP cashier job.
══════════════════

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I completely understand, and will be okay with it.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
[Grade-12]
Inei Nayoko
[Grade-12] Eryu Minoru
[Grade-12] Kyoufu ‘Fuyu’ Sidorov (applying on!)

Shop Information
⛧☾༺☠︎︎༻☽⛧
══════════════════

What shop are you applying for?:
As of this moment, I am applying for any shop that is open! I will be updating this later.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

OOCLY Reason

I’ve always wanted to feel important. Ever since I was a kid, I’ve wondered “What role in this world makes you important?” For me? The answer has always been a shopkeeper, and which is why I’m drawn to that role in SchoolRP. Everyone has their own reasons to be a shopkeeper but mine are different. I want to make an impact, I want to make people happy. I know I won’t be able to make people happy out in the real world but why not give it a chance in SRP? Being a shopkeeper is a big responsibility, and it’s something I dream of doing in real life too, especially as a bakery owner! But, we all start somewhere, and the server feels like a perfect place to start. Even if it’s just a minecraft server I have the support of my mom to get where i want to be, she knows how much this means to me, and to say the words “I did it mom.”

ICLY Reason
“What’s my reason to want to be a shopkeeper? Perhaps fate brought me here, a destiny I couldn’t escape. I’ve always wanted to be a keeper of a shop. It’s a fascinating idea.” *Tapping his foot on the floor, a groan leaving his lips as he stretches.* “My father opened a store, but it didn't get much business, which did take a toll on his mental health. He dreamed of having a business. So that's where I come in.. to live his dream.” *A small crooked smile appeared on Kyoufu’s face.* “If he couldn’t live his dream, why can’t I? He’d be proud of me if I did this for him. Sharing his passions with everyone, that's all a father would want.”

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

Not only is Unmei no Kōbō a store, it’s a store with a backstory, either that's tragedy, misunderstanding, or mystery. The store is filled with alluring, haunted items that could control your fate, buy them if you dare! It’s a place that transcends time, transcending you into another world, another era. While it might appear as just a gothic emo store on the outside but realities are hidden within, every item in the store has a reason, something that would captivate you. Let’s take for example the Rings of Fate. These are no ordinary rings, they should be given to your loved ones to embrace fate and destiny! The aura of mystery and intriguing factors really is what brings you to this store. With the items having some sort of mysterious lore tied to them it makes them feel truly otherworldly, one-of-a-kind treasures waiting to be discovered.

Shop Advert ideas?:

[Advert] Are you looking for some wicked good deals?! Head over to Unmei no Kōbō! ( 運命の工房 ) today! We are now open! Hope to see you there. [Coords here]

[Advert] Ready to make a Deal with the Devil? Look no further than making a deal with our shopkeeper! Maybe you could sell your soul for 10% off. [Coords here]

[Advert] Greetings Mortals, Welcome, we’re looking for applicants to work at the ghoulish place in town! Head over to Unmei no Kōbō, and see if you have what it takes to be the ghoulist around. [Coords here]

Do you have any events planned? If so, what?:

“May the Souls Arise” Event

This event will be a spiritual awakening, this event will honor the ones who have passed and are no longer here.. Or the ones stuck here as we speak. The idea is to remember our loved ones who have passed and celebrate the life they’ve lived. There will be memorial items, like a message box, which during this event you’d be able to purchase a book and write a letter, while this happens you’ll be able to walk around the store and see items and the history behind them. After you write your letter you’d give it to the shopkeeper to keep in the back until the store closes. Then your message will be sent to the ones who passed.
❖ ── ✦ ──『⛧』── ✦ ── ❖
The Tales of the Lost Event

This event consists of shop horror stories, the shopkeeper, himself, will tell you stories of the lost spirits he’s encountered in the past, he's a medium. Meaning he believes he has the ability to communicate with spirits that have passed. Making his stories some of the best to listen to. He’ll also talk about true crime stories that he heard as a kid. It can be dark and grueling but it’s all fun. You don’t even have to stick around if you wouldn’t like, it’s just a place for an older man to tell stories! Maybe even let some of the guests tell some stories as well, the only rule is they’d have to send chills down your spine!

❖ ── ✦ ──『⛧』── ✦ ── ❖
Masquerade Ball event

This event would work by having the employees throw flyers around, telling everyone about this mysterious ball, the flyers would be sent out a while before the ball begins so the participants would have time to get a tailor or have the tailor's auction off the dresses and suits. The ball would have a dress code, clearly, the most elegant gothic or victorian attire, matched with a masquerade mask that would be sold in the store. Generic ones, to possibly match the dresses or suits. I’d set up this event in the store. It would be an elegant night to remember with your partners, friends, best friends, or maybe even your crush. The only rule is.. Don’t remove the mask.

❖ ── ✦ ──『⛧』── ✦ ── ❖
A Deal with the Devil Event

Let's say you want something at the store, but don’t have a significant amount of money, what should you do? Well when the “Deal of the Devil” event is going on you’d be able to get that item at a percent off, at the cost of doing something embarrassing. As the devil being the shopkeeper, he’d want the people around him to show that they are human and make mistakes, this gives people the perfect chance to get better friends and a good laugh for the shopkeeper.
❖ ── ✦ ──『⛧』── ✦ ── ❖

What will you sell in your shop?:

Gothic bags
Masquerade Masks
Spirit investigation items
A collection of haunted rings
A collection of rejected plushies
An extreme amount of piercings
Stunning gothic earrings
Hardcore bracelets
Band posters
Band T-Shirt decor
Rock n’ Roll posters

Any custom ideas? If so, share!:

Are you passionate about music and want to showcase your favorite bands in a bold, expressive way? We do too, here at Unmei No Kōbō, we look to bring some of the most iconic groups that have curated the perfect sounding music for your music lovely ears. We have a collection of band items ranging from posters and t-shirts. Are you looking for some chain rattling music? Look for further than the Alice in Chains poster! Maybe that's not what you're looking for, I get it. Maybe you want to have some spine chilling good music from Arctic Monkeys. Maybe you want to go deaf with some Deftones. Alongside these bands we also have the poison of music, My Chemical Romance. Always looking to give you a taste of music, giving you a taste of raw emotion while also reminding you “It’s okay not to be okay” Not your style? Maybe you need some hear piercing sounds, from Pierce the Veil. Maybe you have a knot in your stomach choosing.. I would too, with so many opinions, maybe you need some SlipKnot in your life.

61anYziuMWL.UF736,736 (1).jpg
2aad675cd78c19b84b5548e7ee87a968.jpg
1fe5d39d0097e39885250a241dc28fdc.jpg
.˳·˖✶✶˖·˳.

Looking for a bold statement, with the added edge to your style? The piercing sets have been formulated to create the perfect balance of haunting gothic piercings that would get anyone's attention. Are you looking for that or maybe are you looking to get morbidly alluring with our collection of rings, that really would give you a scare, fate is calling your name with the “Fatebound Sigils” or maybe “Eternal Night”. All the rings are handcrafted with some of the most enchanting gems! Made just for you and your gals, or ghouls if you're into that. How about the dark energy coming off of “Venom” , the amount of intoxicating love you’ll feel when you stare at this gorgeous ring for too long.
Maybe you're looking for something chilling, something to send shivers down anyone's spine! We have a set for that as well. “Death’s Promise” a beautiful metal boney set for your skeleton lovers out there!
6e59095d1c0e177c42698ad4f7ed6303.jpg
f8f376963a23d82b77ee2121f27b306d.jpg

.˳·˖✶✶˖·˳.

Maybe you're looking for the spirits and ghouls, echoing in the shadows of forgotten dreams. The walls whispering your direction from the long-forgotten spirits, reaching out for help, or maybe to spook you. Lurking beneath the surface, something gruesome and morbid, waiting patiently for those who dare to seek it out, do you dare? If you do dare, maybe you should seek interest in our Ouija Board, bring your seances to life with our spirit haunted ouija boards! Maybe your looking for some electric level fives, look for our EMF Reader! Whether it’s a spike or surge, you’ll know something unnatural is near! Seeking some static sounds from beyond? Perhaps you want to tune in for some whispers from our Spirit Box! Is the spirit box just not enough, need something stronger? Try our Parabolic Microphone! Still not enough, we have a wide range of more items to come! Keep an eye out.
734c3a191287feec391c6633c82d083d.jpg

Here are only some of the custom ideas I have presented here today! I will be posting more in the future.
.˳·˖✶✶˖·˳.

How many employees do you plan to have?:
Twenty-Five in total!
Why this many? Well to keep a flow of a business, and having the chance to introduce new players to the shop as well. With twenty-five employees I have a variety of roles, and people can choose what they’d like to be! Accepted or not is based on the players capabilities, if I think you're capable of doing it, you’re hired.

What would your roster consist of?:

Shopkeeper [1/1] | The shopkeeper will take care of teaching the employees! Either it's the shop panel and selling items or maybe it’s the security role, where you need to make sure the people in the shop do not have any fights or arguments. The shopkeeper is also in charge of restocking, by making an item request. The shopkeeper will also organize and create events.
══════════════════
Manager [1/2] | The manager’s job is to help the shopkeeper and employee’s either that is teaching them more with the shop panel in depth while the shopkeeper is teaching something else. To help the shopkeeper the manager would check the stock after every inventory update or after every opening.
══════════════════
Tarot Card Reader [0/2] |
This shop role is new! The Tarot Card Reader will sit in a back somewhere in a special room made for readings. It will be a one on one experience that you can experience all year round! Just have to wait for the openings!
══════════════════
Cashier [0/16] | The cashier role is the role where you interact with customers and give them their order, the way the cashiers interact with customers is everything. As a cashier you’ll have to get the order and retrieve it from the chests in the back.
══════════════════
Security [0/5] |
Security is a big one! We need to keep the place calm and collected. That’s where security comes in, if there is a disturbance, they’ll take care of it. Either making them leave the store, with or without an ice pack.

If accepted, what uniform would your employees be able to wear?

The shop uniform is a jacket! As seen below. It was designed by me, and shaded by the amazing Golden_Artworks! Huge thank you to them!
screenshot-1729209610185 (1).png
What would the shop exterior be like? What's your inspiration?

dd3310ec132209f8b1569e55a976c93d.jpg

Now, speaking of exterior, what about the interior? What is your other inspiration?

37680f8898ded63b091f6984f889ef3c.jpg

Character Information
⛧☾༺☠︎︎༻☽⛧
══════════════════

Full Name: “Kyoufu ‘Fuyu’ Sidorov”

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): “Mr”

Given Name(s): “Kyoufu”

Preferred Name: “Mr. Fuyu”

Gender & pronouns: “He/They”

Marital Status: “Single…”

Nationality: “Japanese”

Appearance:
(Image will be here soon!)

What did your past consist of? If you feel like sharing:

“My past..? Well first let's set the scene, image.” *clearing his throat with a huff.* “I was a young boy probably around my teens when my fascination all started. My life was uneventful for the most part. My parents didn’t do much with me, so I was alone most of the time. I did have a babysitter that was rather interesting, he told me a lot of stories from his past and didn’t exclude any ghost stories either. Those are my favorite to this day, he was so interesting, never a dull moment with him. He was like a father to me. I miss him everyday..” *Kyoufu said as he looked away from the interviewer.* “Today, I’m going to call him my father, because it feels most right.” *clearing his throat* “So, my father was always connected to the dead somehow, probably the amount of respect he had. He'd pray for them every night, he wasn’t religious but he wanted to pray for the souls that have been.. Lost. My obsession with the things I love today are from him, he was my everything, my father. Father understood everything and knew everything it felt like.”

⛧☾༺☠︎︎༻☽⛧

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread