mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

UNOWNED SHOP #1 Gaming / Giftshop Application

IGN: ImInsecureWithU
Discord: satanismyfather#8956
Describe your activity on the server: I was having personal life issues a while ago, but now I've been starting to play more on school rp. I'm trying to get on for at least a couple of hours and make sure I do so I can get my money and do other stuff
Previous applications: Today: https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.47048/
Previous warns/kicks/bans: I don't realize any bans, kicks, or warns that have happened If they have I apologize I don't recall or remember.

Shop wanted: UNOWNED SHOP #1 Gaming / Giftshop
Why do you want to own a shop?: it seems to be a big thing on the server and I wanted to give more support and action to the server as best as I can. Also in reality I actually wanted my own business as well even though it's Minecraft it might actually give me some tips to understand the qualities. Also, We might need some more shop owners so I'd like to apply for this to help out!
What do you plan to do with the shop?: I plan to make sure it puts in good employment in my shop, I make sure I give natural allowance to my workers. I will add headsets and laptops and other electronics, food, and other things you can find at a gift shop or store. I will ask if I can decorate the inside of the building a little differently to match the style I would like.
How will your shop be unique?: My shop will be unique by adding different designs in the store, even though it's like a gaming shop I'm going to add other things so it's a mix like a gift shop as well, I might add little drinks and snacks so it has a mix of everything.
How many employees are you planning to have?: 7-12
Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it: No, She does not.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,but unfortunately it has been denied for the following reasons:
  • Your application is fairly short compared to other applicants
  • You may re-apply in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread