Unshared

Level 9
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Unshared

Previous bans:
NA

Describe your activity on the server:
I am very active on the server lately, with at least 6 hours a day.

Which timezone are you in?
UTC+8

Do you have Discord?
Yes

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes

List your current and past applications:
Language Application (Denied)
Staff Application (Denied)
Staff Application #2 (Pending)
Officer Application (Current)

What is your motivation for applying?:
I love RPing, I have always admired being an officer when officers are doing their job around Karakura. I have thought of applying to be an EMS, teacher, or other roles. But being an officer has caught most of my attention. It has always thrilled me to see officers patrolling, answering calls or enforcing laws on the outlaws of the city.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I understand. Although different countries have different laws, I always travel to Japan as a holiday location.

What are the Police ranks?
Police-Commissioner
^
Police-Captain
^
Police-Lieutenant
^
Chief Inspector
^
Police-Lead Investigator
^
Police-Investigator
^
Police-Sergeant
^
Police-Corporal
^
Police-Officer
^
Police-Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I understand that police work is usually overwhelming, especially with lots of GangRP or regular fights started with verbal assaults. Normal police work basically consists of protecting the citizens, arresting criminals, detaining suspects, patrolling alone around when promoted to an officer, responding to 110 calls immediately to give the best assistant you can. I also understand that being a police officer requires you to be patient, mature, and coping with pressure easily and not make wrong decisions. As a cadet, training is required and staying behind the desk in the station, to help any citizens running in for assistance, our job is not only enforcing the laws but to serve the citizens who needed help.
I also know some police codes:
10-4 Copy
10-99 Emergency - Panic Button for Officers Essentially

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police is there for one of the very obvious reasons, to help to keep a safe environment for students while they are off school, not getting mugged, attacked while walking back to their home, and keep crime rates lower. Without police, everything will be in chaos, and criminals can do crimes without considering any consequence, and people getting murdered all the time or huge gang fights to show power. But, in some way, it creates a "fun" factor to GangRP, to stand in the way between gangs, or sometimes giving gangs a hard time to take revenge on someone.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I will try my best to be as active as I can on doing my job as a police cadet.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do. I am always used to it, as being staff members on some popular Minecraft servers.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
John Wong is a tall person 6'0. With brown hair, a mixed-race of Japanese and White US parents. He is unique that he is muscular in his upper body, but not a bodybuilder to show off. He is fit overall and has participated in lots of long distanced running competitions, like Marathon. He has also trained himself for first-aid as a hobby as it could be handy when he has a family of his own and to be able to perform first-aid for people needed.

What he's like on and off the job?
On the job, John will be very formal and polite, if citizens need his friendly help. He would not hesitate to friendly help out. But if there are criminals or suspects that need to be punished, he would also strictly and lawfully arrest them.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
He treats his co-workers with respect and admires their contribution to the police force, he is also looking to start a family of his own with children, in a crime-free and safe city.

BACKSTORY
John Wong was born in Hong Kong. Where his parents were both travellers met in a bar, both different nationalities and fell in love at first sight. He lived in a small, cosy apartment in Hong Kong and enjoyed its strict education system, until his family moved to Japan, at the age of 10. But something dramatic has happened to his life. At 1 month before his birthday, his parents took him out to have fun in a theme park. And on their way back home, they were unfortunately mugged. The criminal had taken their money but he panicked and shot both of his parents in the car. John was there in the back seat and witnessed everything. The police came and he met this friendly Sergent, William. Which also happens to be mixed-raced, William took care of John and became one of his role models. He worked hard to study in a University and got his Bachelor's Degree, and he is looking to continue his career as a police officer, to fight criminals and protect the ones when needed.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: John Wong Chi Man

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): John

Preferred Name: John

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 3 Years

Working Experience:
1 Year of a security guard,
1 Year of police

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree in Social Science, Criminal Justice

Year of Graduation: 1999

Major(s): Computer Science, Criminal Justice

Minor(s): Biology, Chemistry

Native Languages: Cantonese, Japanese

Other Languages: None

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

- After discussing your application with other officers of the KPD, we’ve come to a decision that you’re suitable for the police officer role. You will start your journey as a Police-Cadet and we all hope to see you rise in the rankings.

- DM Loooper#8469 once you see this.

Users who are viewing this thread